It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

NASA you must not send your probe into the moon for it may break the seal and doom us all.

lol.. DooM

Thanks for sharing the info though.. great and hilarious information.. much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

How do you know this?

I believe that no-one knows about the far side of the moon - please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RE2505
Thanks for wasting almost 3 minutes of my time. Please leave the moon theories to people who actually provide some sort of basis that leads them to their conclusion.

Oh get off your high horse will ya?!

Nobody forced you into reading this thread or any other thread on this site.

If you value your minutes as much as you profess, perhaps you should be doing something other that browsing a website based on conspiracy and unproven conjecture?

I'm so sick and tired of the same old rehashing of comment on this site.

Wasted x minutes of my life, and time i'll never get back are two favourites.

Go and use the time elsewhere then, and do the rest of us a favour!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
Seriously? Most of you here believe all the other senseless dribble without a shred of serious evidence. So why is this one different?

I for one believe and am truely scared.

NASA read and heed for the sake of humanity.

It's OK, Because God and Jesus live IN the hollow moon too, on the light side, you see. It makes perfect sense!

And it's a theory no one can disprove therefore MUST be true!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
i love how much this thread sucks... and its the threads that provide no facts what so ever get the most views and replies, if there is no links, no facts, dont reply to these dumb threads... they are wasting space for other important threads with facts and links.... dont reply to this thread unless proof is provided guys, this is the reason why these dumb kids make these threads, its to get attention, cant you all see this?

they always say "we cant provide the sorce or we will be killed by are master" or something crap lol

DONT RELY LET IT DIE OFF

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I know about this one, they aren't going to blow the seal up as all they have to do is turn it on with a mars rover type of robot. Once the Seal is turned on then all the Demonic Entities imprisoned inside the Hollow Moon are beamed down to Earth via the mile high Antenna often seen in NASA photo's.

Once this seal (dial) is opened (turned on) then watch out for the Day of reckoning is about to come!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by RE2505
Thanks for wasting almost 3 minutes of my time. Please leave the moon theories to people who actually provide some sort of basis that leads them to their conclusion.

Oh get off your high horse will ya?!

Nobody forced you into reading this thread or any other thread on this site.

If you value your minutes as much as you profess, perhaps you should be doing something other that browsing a website based on conspiracy and unproven conjecture?

I'm so sick and tired of the same old rehashing of comment on this site.

Wasted x minutes of my life, and time i'll never get back are two favourites.

Go and use the time elsewhere then, and do the rest of us a favour!

You are quite correct, nobody forced me to read this thread but I'm sure you can understand I found the title enticing. If it read "The far side of our moon may hold a terrible secret", I may well have skipped past it, but instead the OP decided to get our attention by providing an outlandish statement backed up with no references or even ideas whatsoever for anyone to examine and come to their own conclusions. This is not fact, this is someones opinion.

Although this website is predominantly a conspiracy theory forum, I came by it whilst searching for answers to a UFO encounter I had whilst serving in the Balkans. Although interesting, conspiracy theories are not the reason I take part in this forum. There are a lot of very clever people here who provide detailed references and cross examinations of encounters to try and find answers to many unexplained phenomena. These people are the reason I am here. So you see, due to the OP's wild claim and your subsequent retort my time has been well and truly wasted.
Now please excuse me while I communicate with rational people who deal in FACTS.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
..OBVIOUSLY it is portrayed in the movie "The fifth element"!

The Moon is the fossilized remains of an ancient evil (cue dramatic music!)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've broken the seal before and it can be most unpleasant..
However I think in this instance we can rest easy that the devil will not wreak havoc on us for messing up his moon rock garden and bustin his cap as he moved out of his moon bedsit years ago and took up residence in Hull, often confused with hell.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Cheers

Berth

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ever view a lunar eclipse with your own eyes? It's a very eerie experience. You can sense that something is not quite right in that moment. You feel your heart sink into your chest as the moon turns blood red.

As science would explain this is a natural phenomenon. The moon becomes fully eclipsed in the Earth's shadow. The chemicals in our atmosphere give it a red tint. This is true to a degree. They're not telling you the whole story.

This specific alignment of celestial bodies is needed to interface with the seal on the far side of the moon. With the sun briefly extinguished, "IT" stirs in the containment cell, releasing blood red energies onto the moon's surface. The now active seal modifies its internal structure to keep the entity in check.

They say people unleash their primal instincts during a full moon. There is a reason for that.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thats a fantastic notion, somebody should publish a book with that very storyline, I cannot say its true or false because I simply do not have evidence both ways, excellent thread worthy of a read.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

Yup, that's what I am thinking.. The Moon very well could be an ancient burial ground, which would be a really good resource.. Just not sure what to expect, but perhaps the our resource for free energy.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This entire idea sounds like it would do well at the box office. I have put together a rough draft that I have already forwarded to my literary agent. Tell me what you think.

( Clears throat and puts on his best movie trailer guy voice )

It’s a battle older than the bible itself – it’s a battle not just pitting good against evil – but life against death!

Tri-Star pictures brings you…..

NASA breaks the seal ( working title )

Or

The Spaceship Pontiff ( European working title )

With earth facing the terrible events of 2012 on the horizon and global economic meltdown of epic proportions, one agency has the courage to do what others won’t – or can’t!

Sam Shepard as Dan Gleaso – the head of NASA

“See, what we gotta do is slam a big probe into the moon, release Satan himself and see what happens – to hell with the seal.”

John Lear as John Lear

“NO NO NO – you will ruin my space tourism venture I have going with Virgin Galactic – YOU WILL RUIN ME!”

No one can stop NASA – the ship WILL be launched – the seal WILL be broken.

No one can stop NASA? NASA didn’t count on one man showing up – THE one man that could stop this plan.

Mel Gibson as Pope John Paul Raul Henry the VIII

“I must build a ship – a space ship – I MUST SAVE MY PEOPLE FROM SATAN - and maybe the Lutherans while I am at it – but that’s IT!

Samual L. Jackson as Satan

“OOOOOHHHH bring it sucka – I am one pissed off devil – you better know it that you break the seal and I am gonna whoop EVERYONES ass – I will see you in hell, or on the moon, or on that one planet that really isn’t a planet but everyone thinks is a planet and will show up next year, or on Jupiter when it becomes your second sun – bring it I say – NASA – the pope – Dan Rather – bring it all!”

One planets future - one ship - one man - trying to stop the worst disaster since that one probe slammed into a comet a few years ago or since that Chinese satellite crashed into another Chinese satellite - DON'T BREAK THE SEAL!

Its not just armageddon - its pope-ageddon!

Ok – so that is just a rough draft – but I would like to thank the OP for inspiring me – I will let you know what my agent says.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by genma

How do you know this?

I believe that no-one knows about the far side of the moon - please correct me if I am wrong.

Actually, there's quite a lot of photographs and maps of the far side of the Moon.

Photo taken by Apollo 16 Crew

Topographal comparisons of Near/Far sides of the Moon.

Another far side image, more close up.

The only real striking difference between the Near and Far side is the lack of Lunar Maria on the far side.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well only a few things could happen...And having seen our tax money pissed away like a stripper with a bad weekend habit I say "bring it on"...
1. Nasa finally finds some thing...(doubtful)...They would never tell us even if they did unless they could spin it so our government could whore us for more tax debt...
2. They blow a nuke up and waste billions and we now have the worlds most pricey fire works show that we can't even see...
3. They blow up the nuke and because we think we know every thing they finally figure out that throwing around nukes isn't so smart as they throw the moons orbit off and cause us to have even stranger weather patterns than we have now...
4. They blow the nuke up and kill some aliens that are pretty much intent on taking us over slowly...(which is fine with me)..They decide to shove their plan into "overdrive" and we get smacked with some cosmic death ray and it wipes out 1/3rd our population and then "surprise" your answers to we are not alone are seen loud and clear..
5. Or it doesn't launch and in that case I'm sure the internals of the nuke have "made in china" stamped on them...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
yes OP I have seen both ecplises several times...they are fascinating but never given me the heebee jeebies

As with 2012, nuke threats and all the others I am not remotely worried about this at all

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Mock all you will, but the shere fact that this picture exists is PROOF!!! Satan has so strongly permeated our (sub)consciousness that we cannot help ourselves but to construct imagery of his infernal might!!!!

His power is increasing as he rises from his slumber, ready to be free'd by the North American SATAN Agency!!! ...this is allowing him to psychically influence us towards the End Of Days!!!

Did I overdo it on the exclamation marks?

Show me proof that Satan does not slumber within the moon.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe any of this that the OP is saying. He/she has yet to provide any sources.

However, this could make a great story.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join