posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, that was an interesting 10 minutes of my time. Hoping to find some sort of substance in this thread.

To the OP. I am very dissapointed. Now, being somebody who frequents ATS everyday, as most of our members do. At least to read, perhaps not contribute, I know that if a theory is to be presented on these boards, without any sort of data, study or "evidence" to support it, we will knock it down.

An assumption is not a Conspiracy Theory my friend. I truly wish to believe in what you are saying, that would be cool, although I am not a very religious person, I am however open minded.

But without disclosure of sources or even just manuscripts to read, something, anything, you won't be welcomed with open arms.

We are all skeptics in our own right. If there's one thing I've learned from ATS is to question everything that's ever said to you.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would think Old Ones or Great Old Ones would sound so much better than some minor Roman deity.

In the Cthulhu Mythos, nasty grey-white slippery things with faces made of masses of pink tentacles dwell on the darkside of the moon.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

oh . ok. i'm so freaking glad that you could warn all of us, nasa included. i'm pretty sure that people at nasa are scrambling right now. someone has a copy of this thread and they're forwarding it to each other like wildfire. in fact they will probably call everything off now.
seriously, though. seals? the dark one? oh, i get it. the robert jordan wheel of time series. lews therin. the breaking of the seals on the dark lord's prison. dude. you need to put down those sci fi books.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

Intersting theory. Even more interesting is that you consider "original sin" as having been banished from our planet. I truly wish that was the case.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Genma..... may I very patiently ask if you have tried contacting NASA?

I see a vague impression of a face in your moon picture, but I can see that if I stare at the static on the tv sometimes...

C'mon, please share some of the sources with us - linkies!!!

...or quote some of the text it sounds fascinating.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OH. KAY.

I came in here thinking this was a legit theory...

But this is way too far out, even for me.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I would think Old Ones or Great Old Ones would sound so much better than some minor Roman deity.

In the Cthulhu Mythos, nasty grey-white slippery things with faces made of masses of pink tentacles dwell on the darkside of the moon.

OH MAN I LOVE LOVECRAFT!

I'm doing a research paper on his works now.

Get in touch with me we can chat about his weird dimensional shapes and color choices.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

is this the crater you are talking about

that you say this image is in

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

So which Japanese Anime or film did you recently watch?

Sounds like classic Phantasy Star lore to me, wherein the three planets of the system form a dimensional seal that imprison an entity called "The Profound Darkness". The seal was weakened by the summoning of Dark Falz by a religious cult of some of the elites in the government. Since then, the seal weakened once every 1,000 years - allowing for the avatar of Darkness to be unleashed to destroy the seal. With the destruction of the first planet Palma in PSII, the seal was nearly destroyed. Civilization was nearly eradicated by the termination of Mother Brain who controlled the government and all planetary maintenance and communication NWO style. The population was soft and weak, and the loss of this caretaker coupled with orbital bombardment by the debris of Palma killed off over 90% of the population. The heroes you play are killed defeating the Earthlings (us) - alien invaders who set up the Mother Brain system and go down in history as reviled terrorists.

In PSIV, the heroes discover a hidden fourth planet on a highly elliptical orbit which is home to sentinels of the Great Light (a loose reference to Nibiru possibly) who provide them with the means to survive the Profound Darkness's dimension and strike at the heart of evil.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Ok......i'll ask.....

Any links, proof or material of any kind that can verify your claim?

I'm a patient man, but i do feel like i've been here before. if you have pics of the far side showing this, they will be oh so gratefully received here in the forum.

Thank you.

CX.

Easier way to debunk - meteorite impacts with greater momentum and energies hit the Moon all the time, so any such seal can survive a satellite impact.

Oh no satan is coming to get yoooouuu!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Where is the photo of the dark side base from ?
A movie ? or what ?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by ocker

Where is the photo of the dark side base from ?
A movie ? or what ?

No it is not from a movie and no it is not from a what

I will try and get the co ordinates up for you later ok .

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
satan isn't locked up in the moon, shes married to Nobama. haha I kid, but she does look pretty evil, every time she smiles, its an evil grin that makes me feel all creeped out.

But seriously, You guys give this guy a break, he has a theory about the moon and he deserves the right to be heard just like every single ATSer on this forum.
yes some evidence would be nice, and without evidence to back his theory up it seems like the OP has a very weak argument against the intelligent.
Seeing NASA and no other Space agency will release photos of the far side of our moon for some reason, that is evidence enough something weird is going on.
Therefore we are only left with the choice to postulate theories on what could possibly be on the dark side.
There are no right or wrong theories fore we have no idea what is on the far side, and a theory is just that, a theory.
There are stories of beings trapped in the moon's core. I think the beings were called sulva or silva or something. HG Wells'book "The First Men In The Moon was about a species of Insect Aliens inhabiting the interior of the moon which proceeded to invade. A very interesting read.
The moon could be the spaceship described in the Terra Papers that crashed into the Earth. There are many possibilities that are plausible, and while this is one of them that are very far out there, could be a possibility.
If NASA would just show us the pictures of the Far Side we wouldn't have this nonsense bullcrap floating around.
I do have to say this, OP, show me evidence to your claim...Then I might, key word, might believe you. Until then, I dont think this possibility is one that is true.

NASA is a Tax funded organization, We are taxpayers. If there is nothing to hide, why are they hiding pictures of the far side? That is the best evidence of something weird going on that I have to present to everyone about the moon. You don't hide something that doesn't need to be hidden.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Phew! They are only going to release Lucifer!!! For a minute I thought I was about to learn that the Moon is made of cheap cheddar instead of luxurious Double Brie!

My Champagne and cracker stocks are still good then!

IRM

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Do not listen to this nonsense. Everyone knows the Moon is a weapon (what do you think the death star is modelled after?). On 2012 you will see a crater form on the Moon, then a bright light, then nothing.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My impression on the Moon thing is that if one time spaceship with our "saviors" appears, it could be from the Moon, not from far galaxies.
I think that Maitreya is right that our "space brothers" are coming. I add that there are likely no brothers, rather the Antichrist & his space team.

However, it's quite strange that by nature we are not able to see the dark side of the Moon...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It's always the same thing. Someone makes a new account, gets inspired by a video game, and comes up with a "theory" that is mixed with fiction and imagination with just enough fact in it to make it sound like they know what they are talking about. Then we never hear from them again.

What scipts are you talking about genma? Anyone can say "oh i read it in a script", and if i was 10 years younger, I would have thought to myself "oh man, a script, its gotta be true". Please provide some text proof and links to this theory, and make sure they arent written by ADV, Animecorps, or USmanga.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join