It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

do you realy need to result to biased generalzations and sterotyping to say you belive? as for why is this one diffrent? its not, i for one consider fully any theory put forth but those put forth with no data or sources to back up or expand on the theory i tend to give a lot less consideration.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Self edit.

No comment on topic.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill
reply to post by ratcals

do you realy need to result to biased generalzations and sterotyping to say you belive? as for why is this one diffrent? its not, i for one consider fully any theory put forth but those put forth with no data or sources to back up or expand on the theory i tend to give a lot less consideration.

Okay, let me try this again.

[sarcasm]I for one believe and am truely scared.

NASA read and heed for the sake of humanity.[/sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

you sir just made my friendlist, ahh smiley the psychotic button how i miss thee.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

while i am a fan of sarcastic whit, it dosent ofton translate well on a forum, and generalazations still arent required. but i appreciate your try and did not mean to sound overly harsh.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
Seriously? Most of you here believe all the other senseless dribble without a shred of serious evidence. So why is this one different?

I for one believe and am truely scared.

NASA read and heed for the sake of humanity.

lmao yeah this is pretty true so many people on this website believe so much garbage that is prooved to be false. And most of them just ignore the facts. I've seen countless threads on here that just go on and on and usually on like the first page someone will say the facts and completely debunk it, but yet these people keep going on and on and on. lol. its kinda rediculous.

And I don't believe what this guys saying at all either but atleast this can't really be prooved one way or another... a lot of these conspiracy theories can and have been completely debunked and people still buy into them... c'mon people no need to be rude to him or anything. Not everyone thinks the same as you.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Staff Note

The snarky, sarcastic, insulting comments end now. If you can't participate in the thread in a respectful manner, please find another thread.

From this point forward, members failing to adhere to the T&C, or exhibiting rude or insulting behavior will have their posts deleted and receive a warning.

Please continue the discussion appropriately.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Some say you got to prove it some say hog wash it cant be... If you feel that there is litteraly a being locked in the moon or trapped why would we open it.... If our own locked something in it why would we open it again... I must be pretty big to be on the moon away from us right so why would you think that this is going to happen.?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't blame you for being skeptic. I couldn't believe it either at first. However after jumping into the rabbit hole I've seen the manuscripts, heard the stories, and examined the anomalies. Sometimes a leap of faith is needed. For the time being my sources will not be disclosed. However I do have one piece of evidence in my possession to share with you now. This is not the seal but it is linked and on our moon.

img37.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

why if your sharing the theory wont you reveal the source material? what manuscrpts are you talking about? and if that pic isent of the supposed seal then what point was there in showing it? im not calling hoax yet, but the witholding of the support evidence and source material is a common ploy used by hoaxers, its not looking good.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

Exact so, so Op please give us soem good facts to beleive you on this, our faith is on thin ice

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ALL OF YOU>>WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOON IS BEAUTHIFUL!!!!A GOLDEN CITY WITH ATMOSPHERE AND WATER...ITS CALLED CHUNUYIL!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
ALL OF YOU>>WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOON IS BEAUTHIFUL!!!!A GOLDEN CITY WITH ATMOSPHERE AND WATER...ITS CALLED CHUNUYIL!
Really? there is? show me it ?? i want to there
, or at least any evidance you have for a such beautiful claim??

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

once again im goona require source material or data to back this up. skunkworks may be speculative but that dosent mean you should throw out random accusatations that every one is wronge and your right about a theory you dident post with a alternate one line theory that has no source material or supportive data.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OK!

I believe that YOU believe there is something there and that YOU believe it's diabolical but for the masses can you PLEASE provide us with ANYTHING of substance so we can go over it and decide for ourselves?

Thanks in advance.

Slay

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

This sounds exactly like the plot of the Doctor Who episodes "The Impossible Planet" and "The Satan Pit".

www.imdb.com...

www.imdb.com...

It is one of the more scary episodes, and it seems Satan is older than the Universe.

[edit on 6/23/2009 by kidflash2008]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join