It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
On the far side of our moon, in the central-northern hemisphere, there exists a large crater where many "lines" streak from. It was originally thought to be some sort of alien base. It is not. It's really an ancient seal. It was placed there by our great ancestors, the ancient astronauts. They did this to protect us from humanity's bane - the original sin. You might be more familiar with the mythology of its physical incarnation, namely Lucifer. They were right. The moon is artificial. It's a containment cell.

NASA you must not send your probe into the moon for it may break the seal and doom us all.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss o.k....

um, where did you get this "theory" from? is it one you just made up?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
on what theory is this based??

CX

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok......i'll ask.....

Any links, proof or material of any kind that can verify your claim?

I'm a patient man, but i do feel like i've been here before. if you have pics of the far side showing this, they will be oh so gratefully received here in the forum.

Thank you.

CX.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Nice left-field pseudo-religious theory there.

In any case, the probe is already on its way, isn't it?

We are DEFINITELY attacking something up there. Or erasing some kind of evidence. This entire operation makes NO scientific sense. Scientists wouldn't want to destroy the billions of years worth of data that has collected on the lunar surface.

Piggy-backing on the launch of LRO was the Lunar CRater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS), which is designed to watch as the launch vehicle's spent 2,300 pounds (1,043 kg) Centaur motor upper stage strikes a permanently shadowed region near the south pole of the Moon.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Umm ok, not to be rude but where did you hear this? I know all about seals and everything because I'm big into the study of religions (although I'm not religious what so ever) but I have never heard anything about this. Where did you get this information? And I'm not trying to mock you or anything I am truly interested

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

So which Japanese Anime or film did you recently watch? I'm going to guess you've got yourself worked up over some silly idea you saw recently.

"Hollow moon" is pretty laughable, as is it being artifically created. But a giant seal? Lucifer?

Unless you have any evidence, I suggest you duck and run, because it's going to be thrown at you pretty hard and fast otherwise...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Genma... You crazy....

Where is the data that you gathered this theory from?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I really don't think that NASA is going to unlock this 'seal' and let the evil one out simply by sending a probe up to view it? and even if they were to 'bombard' it with a probe, which we barely have the technology to do so, we certainly wouldn't have the skills required to open this seal seeing as an intelligence vastly superior to ours made it and would take into account that any eventuality might arise and therefore make allowances for something as miniscule as a probe hitting it .

Anyway, sorry but even that sounds like nonsense , seals in the moon holding back the most evil one really!!!!!, someones been watching an episode of Doctor Who, ( who finds a seal with the devil behind it.)

This has to be the numptiest thing I've ever heard. And I've heard a lot of daft ideas over the years.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It does sound like a movie plot, is that where you got the idea? It would be interesting to hear you tell us where you learned about the seal for Lucifer being contained on the artificial moon. Interesting theory. I suppose you could be right and the rest of us wrong but I'd really like to know where you got the idea.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"comment removed".....Good job I think.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by an1mal]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
He actually told the story of the videogame DooM. Lol

Except in DooM the story is in Mars, not in the Moon.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Could you provide links and maybe some pictures (sketches) of this so called image? Also what mythology? Do you have links to this? I have NEVER heard of this and I have read a lot about the moon recently. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Also reminds me of the Doctor Who stories "The Impossible Planet" and "The Satan Pit", which had heavy Doom influences (it even used the door sound!)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't know about unlocking any seal or anything,

BUT,

"If" there is something up there, we are probably doing a good job of Pi*&ing it off by launching stuff at it and smashing probes into it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wonder why Internet gets slower every day. People just can't stop piling there thought. Even if they are so.... how can i say it...... Anyway, you got it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

hollow moon and spaceship moon theory is not as laughable as you may think.

research and enjoy. here ill start you off.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.onelight.com...

"any one heard of hollow moon theory" www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... "hollow moon theory facts"

www.hollowplanets.com... homepage for a amazing book, that i enjoyed and found informative.

www.youtube.com... part one of a video about the above book

www.youtube.com... part two of the above video

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for wasting almost 3 minutes of my time. Please leave the moon theories to people who actually provide some sort of basis that leads them to their conclusion.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seriously? Most of you here believe all the other senseless dribble without a shred of serious evidence. So why is this one different?

I for one believe and am truely scared.

NASA read and heed for the sake of humanity.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh noes... Not the Lucifer imprisioned in the moon theory. We should send the pope up there straight away. It's mankind only hope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join