It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'All others warned off?'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I think we're property.
I should say we belong to something:
That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:
That something owns this earth -- all others warned off.

Charles Fort, the Book of The Damned.

I was reading this quotation last night whilst chilling out at home. It is something that I have read many, many times, but last night it stuck in my mind for some reason. I would go as far to say that I suddenly thought, regardless of what I think of Charles Fort, that perhaps this makes sense.

I can imagine that some of you are scratching your heads right now thinking that I’m possibly losing it, but it makes sense to me. In the distant past there was a conflict – not exactly the ‘war in heaven’ that the bible speaks of, amongst other things – but a real technological war. ET’s fighting it out over who knows what. Territory? Resources? Who knows. I think that it may well have happened. Rahab – the 5th planet? If that’s what you want to call it – the asteroid belt past Mars - was this destroyed as part of this battle? Again who knows, but part of me thinks that this is a distinct possibility and makes perfect sense.

This leads me on to what kept me awake for a few hours in the early hours this morning. If this is true, or even partially true, then who does own us and why are they warning others off? Are we an experiment to see what a primitive race will do when left to their own devices? Perhaps to inform other genetics projects?

I don’t have the answers, I wish I did, but it really got me thinking last night.

I’m interested as to what other ATS’ers may think on this issue though.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go

I think we're property.
I should say we belong to something:
That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:
That something owns this earth -- all others warned off.

Charles Fort, the Book of The Damned.

I was reading this quotation last night whilst chilling out at home. It is something that I have read many, many times, but last night it stuck in my mind for some reason. I would go as far to say that I suddenly thought, regardless of what I think of Charles Fort, that perhaps this makes sense.

I can imagine that some of you are scratching your heads right now thinking that I’m possibly losing it, but it makes sense to me. In the distant past there was a conflict – not exactly the ‘war in heaven’ that the bible speaks of, amongst other things – but a real technological war. ET’s fighting it out over who knows what. Territory? Resources? Who knows. I think that it may well have happened. Rahab – the 5th planet? If that’s what you want to call it – the asteroid belt past Mars - was this destroyed as part of this battle? Again who knows, but part of me thinks that this is a distinct possibility and makes perfect sense.

This leads me on to what kept me awake for a few hours in the early hours this morning. If this is true, or even partially true, then who does own us and why are they warning others off? Are we an experiment to see what a primitive race will do when left to their own devices? Perhaps to inform other genetics projects?

I don’t have the answers, I wish I did, but it really got me thinking last night.

I’m interested as to what other ATS’ers may think on this issue though.

Peace,

MGGG

Just because something might not be liked does not mean it should not be said if its true.

So ill say it.

The opposite of what is good is what owns this earth if you like.

Lucifer or whatever name you want to give to it is what is in charge.

Im not a religious nut either (I use that comment regarding certain aspects of religious groups not all), I found that out for myself and I am lucky I did.

After all it would not make much sense for one man to want that kind of power.

Just my 2 cents for anyone to take or throw down the drain.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Im not a religious nutter either, I found that out for myself and I am lucky I did.

Thanks for the interesting reply.

I'm intrigued by this though. Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by this. You say that you're not a religious nutter, which is fine by me because I'm not either, but what do you believe 'Lucifer' as you termed him/her/it to be?

And...the magic question...how did you find this out. I'm not here to mock you or disbelieve you becuase I'm just not like that. I'm genuinely interested in how you came to this belief and how you feel that you are lucky that you did.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Im not a religious nutter either, I found that out for myself and I am lucky I did.

Thanks for the interesting reply.

I'm intrigued by this though. Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by this. You say that you're not a religious nutter, which is fine by me because I'm not either, but what do you believe 'Lucifer' as you termed him/her/it to be?

And...the magic question...how did you find this out. I'm not here to mock you or disbelieve you becuase I'm just not like that. I'm genuinely interested in how you came to this belief and how you feel that you are lucky that you did.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Peace,

MGGG

Well I might seem a bit long winded with this but ill explain my understanding of it.

In the past I used to work as a self employed financial advisor. My boss at the time was absolutely raking in money with sales from all over which I could never quite understand as he was not exactly a social person. I decided one day to have a long chat with him and was going to leave the company when he told me to reconsider and to cut a long story short I was introduced to a group.

This group will have members in all areas of business for example, mortgage brokers, financial advisors, local government politicians, football agents and stock brokers.

They work with each other to corner the market on a local level and the person who is responsible (area manager of the group if you like) gets a cut from them for the business shared, so on and so forth up the ladder. They meet in locations that you will not even notice such as a small business premises of one of the members in a town or in cafes, in this meeting they will give each other leads for more business. The higher you go the bigger the leads and as you progress up the ladder you become richer. This goes higher and you can see it for yourself if you look at board members of companies if you want to look at the bigger side of the picture, its all the same power players who have board positions in government, commercial companies and often more than one seat.

That is how the top level have complete control of who wins and who loses be it markets or wars because they trickle orders down the ladders.

The catch if you join is, you cannot speak about it or share business etc with anyone else that is not of the group unless requested or they outcast you by ruining your credit file, taking your job, taking your cash from you and making sure you cannot get anywhere as you cannot even get a bank account ever again. I also expect that the higher you get the more the risk becomes, ie your life, your families life etc for higher priviledges but I do not know this for certain.

To get out of it once you are in you have to replace yourself with someone who will take your vows in your place and you must be responsible for them if they fail and that is why it is so hard to get into it because you need to be extremely trustworthy and know what you are doing. It is your backside and the guy who got you in that crumble if you mess up on your vow so only people who trust you with their life will invite you and if you are in it you will never speak of it for the threat is real. My boss at the time wanted out and I was the replacement.

They are like an almost polar opposite of the freemasons from my understanding of them and take from society rather than give.

Nothing on the net I have seen yet will tell you the real story of what really happens in its entirety. Most people would think you are nuts if you posted an insiders view. It filters all the way down and vice versa. Of course there are businesses that are small that are not part of this but that is one of the main reasons that they never hit it big and if they do they are bought out. There are also people high up who are not members and this is all part of how it is so hard to see what is going on.

Everyday you walk past these people in the street, you might see a meeting in a restuarant but would never know as they communicate through orders in public.

Lets say I am totally fabricating this for a second, pretty good way to corner the market, military, governments and keep members quiet is it not??

Who caused this and how did this get allowed to happen some ask?

The whole fabric of our society is completely corrupt and always has been from the very start because it was created this way.

Who could fathom this?

This is why I now believe the bible is correct.

What do I think lucifer is? The greatest liar that their is, the whole society we have rewards lies, ambition, greed etc
The person who is in charge of this massive lie, I have not seen lucifer with my own eyes and I would not want too but logically after what I experienced it is the only conclusion that makes sense.

I also consider myself lucky that I had the opportunity to see the corruption with my own eyes and that does make me respect people who choose beliefs without having to see absolute proof if you get me. I could never do that and I was led to see it.

I hope that makes sense and if it doesnt, ask.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We humans as an experiment is plausible, considering that our galaxy is approx. 13.5 billion years old and our civilization is only 6000 years old there is a huge span of time to carry out different type of experiments. Some evidence here on earth indicate that we perhaps was not the first experiment, that there have been numerous experiments before us that was wiped some time in the past. Maybe the earth is used as a petri dish and we are the chemical scum living on the surface ?

"David Deutsch on our place in the cosmos"
TED Talk, 2005.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
That's quite a statement!

you might see a meeting in a restuarant but would never know as they communicate through orders in public.

As in restaurant orders? So beef caserole is code for buying out a company sort of thing? What if it's not on the menu?!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nova

What I am saying is that these people are everywhere.

Its actually 10 ounce steak thats the code for that one.

Joking aside though, I am saying that these people work through leads for business etc if that makes more sense so you would never know the difference.

Many of the people who take orders do without question, so they might actually not know what they are contributing too either. For example you could have a large group of people all taking seperate orders to achieve one goal if you get me.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The way that I see it, is that we are 'property' or bargaining chips and that we don't know it.
You have the highups, those in power who make the desicions that you and I are told to adhere to after all thats what good little citizens who are loyal to their countrymen are told , right?
Now you have those in power who were told by those who placed them there, their forebears and previous holders of their postions, that " we the people are fodder/food/labour whatever and that the ONLY way to ensure that those in power do not fall into the same boat that we the ordinary folk will, is to follow the real owners of the worlds instructions.
So therefore we , the people are being sold out by those in fear for their own survival.
The people are told " there is nothing to see here" or that " we know whats best for you" by TPTB are really just lining us up for a shafting.
Or that they are selling us out so they can become favoured pets, not fLavoured snacks like the rest of us.
Should the people EVER find out that this is the case , then those in power would be first against the wall to be shot, as for the rest of us I think either that there will be anarchy on the streets, mass suicides , old rivalries will be blown out of all proportionand taken to the next level of nuclear war, and possibly the extinction of Mankind if the end result is that we ARE to be food, ( most people wouldn't want that so would take the easy way out).
I think the ones we really don't want to know are the ones that have run this planet since ( insert year here) and the ones that truly want to help us are being warned. As above , so Below springs to mind, look at the state of affairs in Iran and Noth Korea (DO not interferre or feel our wrath) sort of nonsense.
We'll never know because most people are blinded by the lights of distraction and new gadgets and reality TV shows and thats the way is going to go down, we'll be looking at the bright lights whilst someone steps in behind us to knife us in the back.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Interesting you should say this.

It reminds me of something I said in the thread regarding "Satan Worship in the NWO" a while back. Although it may not have fit entirely in that thread as people weren't receptive to the notion.

I personally am not a part of any secret club but through the other-dimensional experiences I've had (almost daily but certainly weekly) over the last seven years I actually found this out from the horse' mouth so to speak. I was quite shocked and rebelled at the very idea but I have come to accept this as actual truth.

Or at least a form of truth.

There is a lot we just aren't allowed to know and yet we pay homage anyway through symbols, celebrations and services that appear to be one thing when they are actually another.

I think it is related to what you just explained so I'll quote myself here:

Originally posted by lee anoma

Well you know what I think?

"Lucifer" is the real God of the earth.
Though not accurately represented in the common bible.

It's twisted around so that when they are talking about him, you think it is about "God". He's the jealous one that rages around a lot and trapped quite a few inter-dimensional beings here that actually tried to help us spiritually grow. Although those beings may refer to themselves in simplistic terms like "spirits"should you ever come across them, they are a lot more complicated than they ever let on to the average man.

Those men in the "secret" clubs that seem to outwardly express themselves as Christian yet get together and indulge in symbolic rituals that would contradict that just happen to know the real deal that the average human isn't filled in on. A lot of people make seemingly cruel decisions for the rest world because that is how it must play out.

Regardless...he (the "devil") is "A creator" and not "THE creator".

The actual creator of all of us (and that includes the creations of the demigods by extension) doesn't interact in any way you would expect, nor does it get involved in any way we would recognize. It is simply a force.

The actual creator doesn't judge any of us for anything and is beyond the comprehension of many, including some of the professed "Gods" of the "universes".

It expects nothing of you, unless you start to expect something of yourself.
When you do that, you "seek". It doesn't need or require your worship.

I suspect many will find this out during these times and more.
A lot of it will be difficult to accept. It was for me, but I saw it as true.
What I found was that I don't need to worship anything. Lucifer or Jesus/Mary/Pope/God.

My advice would be not to fear.
What you see, or what you create and see.

You may end up making something very real that you don't want to fight, yet expect to be there for one. You will just fail, without realizing you wrestle with yourself alone.

My 2 cents.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks for explanation. It does make sense.

What I'm now wondering though, is who allows them to carry out what they are doing.

I'm thinking extra-terrestrial 'ownership' of earth here and if this is the case then perhaps something sowed the seeds or gave these people the idea to run their affairs like this - again, as an experiment.

This is developing into an interesting thread.

But, as it's in the UFO's and ET forum, shall we see if can perhaps link these ideas to the notion that someone 'owns' the planet in an exopolitical sense?

Thanks for the fab responses so far, guys. Much appreciated.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Interesting you should say this.

It reminds me of something I said in the thread regarding "Satan Worship in the NWO" a while back. Although it may not have fit entirely in that thread as people weren't receptive to the notion.

I personally am not a part of any secret club but through the other-dimensional experiences I've had (almost daily but certainly weekly) over the last seven years I actually found this out from the horse' mouth so to speak. I was quite shocked and rebelled at the very idea but I have come to accept this as actual truth.

Or at least a form of truth.

There is a lot we just aren't allowed to know and yet we pay homage anyway through symbols, celebrations and services that appear to be one thing when they are actually another.

I think it is related to what you just explained so I'll quote myself here:

Well you know what I think?

"Lucifer" is the real God of the earth.
Though not accurately represented in the common bible.

It's twisted around so that when they are talking about him, you think it is about "God". He's the jealous one that rages around a lot and trapped quite a few inter-dimensional beings here that actually tried to help us spiritually grow. Although those beings may refer to themselves in simplistic terms like "spirits"should you ever come across them, they are a lot more complicated than they ever let on to the average man.

Those men in the "secret" clubs that seem to outwardly express themselves as Christian yet get together and indulge in symbolic rituals that would contradict that just happen to know the real deal that the average human isn't filled in on. A lot of people make seemingly cruel decisions for the rest world because that is how it must play out.

Regardless...he (the "devil") is "A creator" and not "THE creator".

The actual creator of all of us (and that includes the creations of the demigods by extension) doesn't interact in any way you would expect, nor does it get involved in any way we would recognize. It is simply a force.

The actual creator doesn't judge any of us for anything and is beyond the comprehension of many, including some of the professed "Gods" of the "universes".

It expects nothing of you, unless you start to expect something of yourself.
When you do that, you "seek". It doesn't need or require your worship.

I suspect many will find this out during these times and more.
A lot of it will be difficult to accept. It was for me, but I saw it as true.
What I found was that I don't need to worship anything. Lucifer or Jesus/Mary/Pope/God.

My advice would be not to fear.
What you see, or what you create and see.

You may end up making something very real that you don't want to fight, yet expect to be there for one. You will just fail, without realizing you wrestle with yourself alone.

My 2 cents.

- Lee

I do have to say that while I agree with some of what you say, I disagree with some of it as well but then again it is a personal thing as it should be to everyone.

Hypothetical scenario here to explain where I am coming from, if you wake up and you bump into the same person everyday and both of you simply say "sorry" before walking to work. Take this simple example, happening over a decade or more, would you begin to wonder if this was just a coincidence when you started bumping into them anywhere you go, maybe this could be happening for a reason and you are meant to get to know them or something similar?

In my own experience I have stumbled upon every answer I needed in my life that was required for me to see the conclusion I came too. Otherwise I would be dwelling in ignorance which is stupid in my opinion.

A sceptic would simply say it is coincidence but how many concidences need to happen to become fact?

As I say, its personal really or is it not??

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

How many cross-cultural myths and legends – and more importantly religions - are there proclaiming the exploits of divine heroes - or entire pantheons - fighting on the behalf of us puny humans against far greater and powerfully nefarious enemies? And how often are these legends set in the “Heavens”?

Are we reading/being taught the literal truth, or are these wholly accepted tales merely race memories of real events? Lots of questions to which, unfortunately, only hypothetical answers can be applied.

Is it unfeasible to begin to allow the possibility that genuine events deep in our past could have passed down into our psyche as myth? Is it such a great leap to consider that these supposed allegorical morality tales of imaginary beings and realms, allegedly written by early Man to explain a world he did not full understand, were in reality - and originally - real?

We have a picture of our past, one that has been complied under the strict observance of religious agendas, accepted science and cultural restrictions. But myths were once beliefs, just as modern religions are accepted as genuine. I do not think it is fair to simply acknowledge that all we understand now is all there is to the story, as that understanding can be interpreted as the current explanation. But who’s to say that another may come along soon?

The problem that would arise in anger with that scenario is that any new clarification of our past would have to utterly repudiate current paradigms so deeply entrenched and protected by academia and scholarly reputations that they may as well not have been found in the first place. We would have to literally excavate the Halls of Olympia for a change to happen.

This is not to say that metaphorical attempts have been made…

How many threads on ATS do we see that state “categorically” that we are under scrutiny by extraterrestrial groups dedicated to our survival/protection/destruction/enslavement? The Pleiadians, Greys, Nordics etc, all vying for control or liberation of Planet Earth, with us – ignorant and wallowing in our own beliefs – stuck in the middle of an ongoing war in space. Sound familiar? Only the characters’ names in this story have been changed to protect the identities of the advanced beings…

Most messages from “alien” protectors/aggressors are fraudulent at best, attempts at manipulation at worst. Maybe some are, at their heart, genuine messages. Unfortunately, if they exist, then they are lost amongst the profusion of New Age prophets/channellers who are doing the self-same thing as some of the supporters of ancient religions; the acquisition and maintenance of personal power through faith.

But these new “missives from the heavens” do share underlying themes that are consistent with traditional mythological tales. Are we seeing race memories manifesting in new and different guises? Are we now so worried about our planet and our own survival that we have subconsciously resurrected the comforting solace of the existence of superior beings far out there beyond our understanding, who watch us benignly? Have we recreated good and evil amongst the stars?

Or is there really something trying to connect with us, some intelligence that can only reveal itself in acceptable forms, even if those forms are anathema to most?

More questions, more questions…

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks for explanation. It does make sense.

What I'm now wondering though, is who allows them to carry out what they are doing.

I'm thinking extra-terrestrial 'ownership' of earth here and if this is the case then perhaps something sowed the seeds or gave these people the idea to run their affairs like this - again, as an experiment.

This is developing into an interesting thread.

But, as it's in the UFO's and ET forum, shall we see if can perhaps link these ideas to the notion that someone 'owns' the planet in an exopolitical sense?

Thanks for the fab responses so far, guys. Much appreciated.

Peace,

MGGG

I already think you know my answer but just in case you dont.

God.

If anyone keeps looking long enough they will find that as well but whether they ignore or add their own interpretations it is a different thing.

We all have choice.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Even though we use religious terms for them (and they do too), they are what we would consider "ET".
I can call the owner of the earth "Lucifer" but I only use that term in association with the religious connection to humanity (which is mostly all we have) to define who or what this being is.

I don't even look at any of this from a real religious aspect any more.

The fact of the matter is that all of these Gods, demons, and angels from the religious texts we hold so dear are what most consider extraterrestrial/dimensional or "aliens" if you ever saw them.

Even then, the religious texts are purposefully misleading.

I suspect that in the end those that are left around here will have understood this. I suspect that our leaders will use the coming crisis to reveal this in some manner.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I do have to say that while I agree with some of what you say, I disagree with some of it as well but then again it is a personal thing as it should be to everyone.

Not a problem.

Essentially what it comes down to is Lucifer is the one that runs the earth.
Which you already seem to know.

A sceptic would simply say it is coincidence but how many concidences need to happen to become fact?

In order to get anywhere in understanding this those are the very things you must pay attention to.

After that you will see coincidences that make your mind spin and you will be wondering how your own mental questions are readily answered around you but most of all that time can't be linear.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Gotcha, XXXN3O. I thought that that was what you were going to say.

Lee,

I agree with you that the beings being described in religious texts are what we would term extra-terrestrial or indeed extra-dimensional beings.

I just wonder if anyone else does in fact believe that we are the property of anyone and, if so, to what extent these beings either control us or, if they don't, are actively allowing us to destroy ourselves. If this is the case, then why, I wonder?

I'm actually in work right now, hence the brevity of my replies, but am finding this so interesting. It's just stuck in my mind.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Gotcha, XXXN3O. I thought that that was what you were going to say.

Lee,

I agree with you that the beings being described in religious texts are what we would term extra-terrestrial or indeed extra-dimensional beings.

I just wonder if anyone else does in fact believe that we are the property of anyone and, if so, to what extent these beings either control us or, if they don't, are actively allowing us to destroy ourselves. If this is the case, then why, I wonder?

I'm actually in work right now, hence the brevity of my replies, but am finding this so interesting. It's just stuck in my mind.

Peace,

MGGG

You raise some very interesting points, and if you have time to go and read Storys thread here, you may also find that interesting, though many would not believe it...

According to her story, its the Draconians that are the front men, and responsible for wiping us out every 6000 odd years, ... They control us because they feed from us, and breed with us.

We are destroying ourselves because we are 'unaware', 'asleep', and have not reached a level of consciousness where we know any better. However, if we DID reach that level, we probably wouldnt be such attractive submissives, and not much fun to mess with any more...

But who knows my friend,... there are many many levels of consciousness, and this physical could just be another one of them. However, -- this time (and this is just a feeling) -- things could be different!. There is indeed a full-scale war going on, and it isnt the type that we are privy to witness... not that Id like to, probably be quite scary!!, but nevertheless....I feel we have been imprisoned for far too long..

.... somebody just 'has' to cut us some slack,,, even though I really dont think that we deserve it,

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
what i find facinating is that regular people, let those who have wealth and power, actually control them to the point of self-harm. i have never understood this as a way for the human race to live. so...the possibility of an off-world entity actually "pushing the buttons", so to speak, can be seen as a theorectical possibility. this might be "THE BIG TRUTH" that is being hidden from us.

top topics

join