It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightning flash messages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Are these messages to me? My mom had a miscarriage of my would be sister. And this image looks as if im being told something. By multiple sources.

I see a baby as if falling at the bottom. A girl on top right pointing. To an orb, and jesus looking image standing on a disc. And in the photo anomalies (noise) looks to be 2 faces, one a grey, the other human. Whats your takes>?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say that I can't see anything in the picture. But that's not to say that you can't. And that's not to say that you can't apply it to your life in some way. if it means something to you, then take it for what it is. I get lots of little things like that, all pointing me in what ever direction I'm going in. I guess what I'm trying to say is, others may not be able to see what you can see in it, but maybe they're not supposed to. If it's any kind of message, then it's one for you.

Thanks for sharing it though, nice dramatic picture

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I don't see the Jesus standing on the disk, but I do see someone on the lower level on the right, they look to be kneeling, perhaps in prayer.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

See The Rorschach inkblot test

Do you paint mastermind 77 ?
Might be a good outlet .

Edit : to fix link.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If you think it is a message for you then it probably is a message for you only you get to define you own life meaning and ony you hold that key.
kx

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I see the thing in the top right that's pointing, but it doesn't look like a girl to me. It looks like one of those Easter Island statue faces.
No idea what that red thing in the corner could be.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

i can't believe thats all you see. you better look again.

new topics

top topics

join