It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mujaheden Army - 10 US Soldiers killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Interesting post on an Iraqi website today

Mujaheden Army one of the Iraqi Resistance movement declared its most important achievement where it killed and wounded tens of America occupation forces as well as destroying armored wheels in capital Baghdad.

The group said its fighters from Diyala Province successfully performed an operation its first and admirable kind where it surprised enemy forces. Fighters of the resistance group played double tricks where occupation soldiers tried to dismantle an explosive while there was another explosive went off killing 10 enemy soldiers and wounding 8 others two of them in critical conditions.

On the other hand the group also announced that it successfully targeted another armoured wheel that was taking deads and wounds. As a result of explosion many more enemy soldiers were killed, wounded and ammuniton was blown up.

www.heyetnet.org...

10 US soldiers?
Couple this with the truck bomb a number of days ago that killed dozens.

Iraq hasnt seen this sort of violence in a while now.

How odd its occurring, right when the spotlight is on Iran.. wouldn’t you say?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Just goes to show that they have no honour if they target those seeking to help the wounded, or taking away those who have fallen. It shouldn't matter whose side they are are on, they should never ever target medical teams. You never know , if the enemy combatant is wounded they might have ended up helping him.
But war is a stupid nasty business, what we should do is take those who want a better life out , set them up somewhere (I'm sure theres more than enough space in the world if we ever decided to share it)and let those that want the return to the old primative ways to sit in their own squalor until they beg for help, then turn around and say "you wanted to live like that, we tried to help but you fought against us, see you later "

[edit on 23/6/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Data-I take it you never saw that infamous Apache clip were a wounded insurgent is blasted into chunks.The gunner is even told twice to hit him,as his humanity stopped him in his tracks the 1st time but the 2nd time he had to follow orders and sprayed the Iraqi with cannon fire

I am actualy surprised the amercians are allowing themselves to be targets these days,I thought the whole Idea was to train the Iraqi army into being target practice

Poor soldiers,none of them deserve that fate-they should have died as old men in their bed with their loved ones around them

What a disgrace this war is!We shouldnt be there and they have a harsh way of showing us!

RIP boys

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Better yet, how are these guys getting weapons and new recruits?

join