It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO multi vid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Amazing footage and amazing music....If anyone knows the artist of the music Id Love to know
Thanks in advance....Enjoy...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Interesting Vid.

The object at 2:10 looks like smoke blowing away from a fire but some of the other clips are pretty cool and less easy to dismiss.

Enjoyable watch either way... good find

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
nice vid artist is sick since

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Cool video thanks for posting. By the way at the start of the video in the upper left corner there is a red box that says "music by Sick Since" I've never heard of them but id imagine you can find more of their music if you search for it. Thanks for posting!

speaking of the video those wierd spinning hollow looking rings in the sky trip me the hell out! I've seen quite a few vids of them and have them debunked quite a bit, but who cares, it still is crazy and fun to watch! And no debunking is ever really very conclusive in my opionon.

The music in this video is the kind of hip hop (or rap as people call it, I tend to think of rap as like negative gangster music though) that i like, smart intelligent cool lyrics. Although the rapping in the song is not on beat very well, its still good though. The quote I have in my sig is from a good hip hop group too and most their lyrics are all stuff about ufo phenoma and stuff... but its not a gimmick or anything they actually know their stuff and somehow they form whole verses just rapping about aliens and ufos and stuff... they also rap about ancient religion a lot. Well atleast they used to rap about this kind of stuff, they are kinda sold out now and make just stereotypical rap music. If anyones interesting check out this song www.youtube.com... I think its really cool... they have weird voices though and its hard to understand what they are saying sometimes but if you can understand them they have really cool lyrics. Also if you like them only check out their album called "psycho social biological electro magnetic manipulation of human consciousness" (quite a name lol) but anyways thats their only good album in my opionon all their albums after this are all negative stereotypical violent hip hop (they sold out basically). But their lyrics on that one album I named are FREAKING AMAZING like a lot of times I'll be listening to it and think "how the hell do they even think of this stuff" its ultra poetic and really smart. Also a lot of stuff I've heard about in their songs I had never heard about and then I'll come on here and look it up and find all types of info about it... really interesting stuff.

A lot of people don't seem to realize that there is actually of lot of really positive, good, VERY INTELLIGENT and thought provoking hip hop music out there. Its cool to see people on here that appreciate it.

Anyways I'm just rambling... im just rambling sorry.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

Sick Since has a yotuube page with most of his music videos posted
www.youtube.com...

this song is :
Sick Since & The 7th Sun - The Ashtar Command

[edit on 23-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by GOTZEUS

Sick Since has a yotuube page with most of his music videos posted
www.youtube.com...

this song is :
Sick Since & The 7th Sun - The Ashtar Command

[edit on 23-6-2009 by warrenb]

I just checked out this guys page. He has some AWESOME music on there.. he also has a few songs with Canibus hes one of my favorite rappers. He raps about this type of stuff a lot too.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi there, me again. I am saddened to report that it is apparently just a smoke ring from the volcano ride at the amusement park. I have included the youtube video of the CNN interview they had with the witness.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Nice video. here is a photo of a smoke ring i took a while back when passing by Movie world on the Gold Coast it was from a prop there.

new topics

top topics

join