It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Tech? The Dipole Fusion Confinement Concept

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
[edit on 28-6-2009 by alien]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What in the Hell was that?? Didn't know vimanas made people so mad, maybe the're anti-semetic! Or maybe a premature post ejection...

Seriously, mercury ion engines are the thrust of the future.

edit to add: O-K, It has been a long time. Vimanas.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by Matyas]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas O-K, It has been a long time. Vimanas.

You realize that means more work for me... I did not know mercury was associated with the Vinmanas

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Matyas O-K, It has been a long time. Vimanas.

You realize that means more work for me... I did not know mercury was associated with the Vinmanas

Turns out it has been for some time.

Here are a few notable selections:

"According to ancient Sanskrit texts found a few years ago by Westerners in a South Indian temple, vimanas were open topped flying devices, not strictly UFOs since they were restricted to the Earth's atmosphere. Dr. Roberto Pinotti is an Italian scientist, and on the 12th of October 1988 was a speaker in the World Space Conference in Bangalore, India. He referred to several Hindu texts and pointed out that Indian gods and heroes fought in the skies using piloted vehicles armed with weapons. These weapons consisted of seven different types of mirrors and lenses which were used for offensive and defensive purposes. The 'Pinjula Mirror' offered a form of 'visual shield' preventing the pilots from 'evil rays', and the weapon named 'Marika' was used to shoot enemy aircraft. Dr. Pinotti said that these weapons 'do not seem to be too different from what we today call laser technology'.

"The vehicles themselves were made of special heat absorbing metals, called 'Somaka, Soundalike and Mourthwika'. According to Dr. Pinotti, the 'principles of propulsion as far as the descriptions were concerned, might be defined as electrical and chemical, but solar energy was involved as well.' Other scientists have put forward the theory that the craft were driven by some sort of mercury ion propulsion system. Dr. Pinotti concluded that the fact that vimanas were written about hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of years ago, plus that they resembled modern UFOs would suggest that India had a '...superior but forgotten civilisation. In the light of this, we think it will be better to examine the Hindu texts and subject the descriptive models of vimanas to more scientific scrutiny'." - Nick Humphries, "UFO Guide"

"According to the Dronaparva, part of the Mahabarata, and the Ramayana, one vimana described was shaped like a sphere and born along at great speed on a mighty wind generated by mercury. It moved like a UFO, going up, down, backwards and forwards as the pilot desired. In another Indian source, the Samar, vimanas were 'iron machines, well-knit and smooth, with a charge of mercury that shot out of the back in the form of a roaring flame'. Another work called the Samaranganasutradhara describes how the vehicles were constructed. It is possible that mercury did have something to do with the propulsion, or more possibly, with the guidance system. Curiously, Soviet scientists have discovered what they call 'age-old instruments used in navigating cosmic vehicles' in caves in Turkestan and the Gobi Desert. The 'devices' are hemispherical objects of glass or porcelain, ending in a cone with a drop of mercury inside."
- D. Hatcher Childress, "Ancient Indian Aircraft Technology"
In The Anti-Gravity Handbook

source: www.mystae.com...

Edit:

A man by the name of P.J. Wilbur has been working towards the development mercury ion thrusters for years now.

I am trying to find the following paper by Wilbur - to no avail:

'Plasma property and performance prediction for mercury ion thrusters'
- Longhurst, G. R.; Wilbur, P. J.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

O-K, third time is the charm. Third time posting this.

I was realy trying to be sarcastic, not meaning to derail. frik.

There was a nuclear war between the Asvin and Rama, the former used vailixi. I believe the Atlanteans were fighting with Rama for racial supremecy, the latter becoming known as the Aryan race. The Asvins say,

"Axte Incal, Axtuce Mun", or "To know God is to know all worlds whatever". This did not sit well with Rama for obvious reasons, as well the Asvins could not have Rama knowing God differently then they.

Of course this may be flagged for anti-semetism as Hitler imported the pulse jet principles for his buzz bombs from the ancient texts of the East as well as the idealism of racial supremecy of the descendant Aryan race over the descendant Atlantean race.

It is history repeating itself. All the cuases are the same, and the course of technology will follow these causes.

linky

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Stargate navigation techniques, page 12 posts - 1 author - Last post: 7 Feb
reply posted on 2-7-2009 @ 04:42 AM by The_4th_horseman. Stargate navigation techniques to "visit" our galactic centre which harmonises in ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread478165/pg1

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The_4th_horseman

Hmmm yet another deleted thread

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Really You missed this guy?

I saw his video a year ago. but i read that he was debunked. never really looked too much into it because i ran out of sources.

I thought forsure you would have seen that vid by now.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

Sometimes, I wonder, the disinfo is purposely used to obfuscate what otherwise would be stark and apalling ignorance on the part of the PTBs.

And then we take offense at having our intelligence toyed with thusly.

Part of our whole approach is to leave no stone unturned, even if it is out of The Sun, partly because new knowledge has great walls to scale before consideration, and partly because it runs the risk of censorship regardless of scaling those walls.

But in the end we will find out who the Wizard of Oz really is, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon

Can this be applied? I designed a variant of your concept this morning

Magnetic turbine engine extra/terrestrial applications (with/without air)
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3 or more toroid rings of decreasing diameter stacked within a frictionless bearing unit (using opposite poles for mag-lev stability features) to be setup in a similar manner as a jet engine. Each toroid is run on AC and each ring pairing will have an opposite valence to the adjacent ring.

By creating opposite eletrical valences between the rings and then rotating these rings, the sub particles should flow in opposite directions as the subparicles are pulled from one ring and pushed to the next ring.

As each ring needs to have sequential AC, the purpose of which is to strip sub-particles in oppossite directions, more energy output can be achieved as the stripped electrons can be focussed via a venturi effect.

Each toroid ring is attached within a magnetec turbine cage, the turbines have 1 rotating plate floating via opposite magnetic poles to provide eletricity induction to perform the following;

A. Controllable ignition source within a plasma field, the force-fed air is compressed through the last ring, the last ring comprises the plasma ignition.

B. The magnetic turbine cages compresses the incoming airflow (terrestrial useage)

C. The magnetic turbine cages rotate the toroid coils producing electro-static torque, focussing this (d/dt through N) and providing some feedack

D. The magnetic turbine cages.

E. The power source is induction.

G. Once O2 has been depleted enough electromagnetic potential should have been reached to allow for fission. (eg; fuel needed to fly to Moon - 1 kg)

H. Fission will be reached when static torque multiplied by the electromagnetic field achieves terminal velocity.

I. This is when the high-weirdness begins as the motor can also be used as an over-unity device.

Breaking News Back

Hi All, just found this on the net a 1pm AEST, seems like my another little theory of mine is coming to fruition;

If I extrapolate this new info I should be able to accelerate a particle in a very tight orbit around the toroid ring engine that when the returning particle meets the "inflowing" fuel stream that a crossover point can be achieved with the magetic bound particle orbiting the ring should now create the necessary fission as the orbiting particle should smash inoming particles, a self sustaining reaction within minumum fuel requirements.

Breaking News Back

Popsci.com
2009-09-19

For decades, scientists have debated whether or not gasses could display the same magnetic properties as solids. Now, thanks to some MIT scientists, they know the answer is a freezing cold yes.

MIT researchers have observed magnetism in an atomic gas of lithium cooled down to 150 millionths of a degree above absolute zero. This experiment represents a point of unification between condensed matter research and the field of atomic science and lasers, and could influence areas such as data storage and medical diagnostics.

To get the lithium gas so cold, the researchers trained an infrared laser beam on the gaseous cloud. Laser cooling is the primary method physicists use to lower gas temperatures to near absolute zero. The laser essentially stun the atoms, slowing them down, and thus lowering the temperature.

After initially growing, the cloud began to shrink. That shrinkage, combined with the speed of expansion after the laser turned off, indicated that the lithium atoms had become magnetic.

"It's very important from an overall theoretical point of view because it gives us an understanding of magnetism at its smallest possible scale," Scott Pritchard, an MIT professor, and one of the experiment leaders, told us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join