It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Tech? The Dipole Fusion Confinement Concept

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jkrog08

I have no doubt that the government is working on exotic propulsion systems, they don't really make a secret of it.

Like rockets. The public has no idea how effective they really are.

Anyway, thank you for pointing out levitated is not the same as levitating.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The_4th_horseman

Hey Mr. Death, you need to give us more than that. Specifically what sets of equations are being referenced?..I can see extropic values, a wave function, fi* EMKG solution?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Redacted

[edit on 25-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A potential use For Inertial Electrostatic Fusion might be the powering of interplanetary and possibly interstellar spacecraft. Certain aspects and effects of confinement could also be utilized in the propulsion system.

The Fusion Ship II is an interesting extrapolation of this concept and is from before the experiments in the OP were performed and reported - as such, the design is somewhat restrained but nevertheless it is an interesting example.

Thanks to the work of HH Schmitt et al, advanced fusion fuels, D and 3He, have been successfully fused in an Inertial Electrostatic Confinement device at the University of Wisconsin - confinement had been until then a limiting factor in the design of vehicle vehicles that were to be powered by this fusion. This was the case with Fusion Ship II.

With that in mind; this is what we thought such a ship might look like in 2002:

Fusion Ship II--a Fast Manned Interplanetary Space Vehicle Using Inertial Electrostatic Fusion

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a13e57e7377c.jpg[/atsimg]

A preliminary system design, Fusion Ship II, is presented for a high performance 750 MWthrust manned space vehicle in the 500 metric ton class. Fusion Ship II is based on Inertial Electrostatic Fusion (IEC), giving round trip times to the outer planets of 1-2 years. An IEC is chosen because it simplifies structure results in a very high power to weight ratio. The fusion reactor uses D-3He fuel that generates 14.7-MeV protons as the primary reaction product. The propulsion system uses direct conversion of proton energy to electricity, avoiding the thermalization of the working fluid to maximize efficiency. Design calculations are described for the principle system components (crew compartment, crew shielding, avionics, fusion reactor modules, traveling wave direct energy converter, step-down transformer, rectifier, ion thruster, heat rejection radiators) along with vehicle trajectory calculations. Since unburned fusion fuels are recycled rather than exhausted with the propellant, problems of fuel weight and preservation of 3He are minimized.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Let's Put the Fusion Ship II into perspective

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fdda68f494e.jpg[/atsimg]
....How big will #3 be?

How Does it compare to the Tokomak?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53865f057b94.jpg[/atsimg]

The design of the Fusion Ship 3 will incorporate what we have learned from the relevant experiments and studies. Many of these have been thoroughly documented by Zorgon both here and at Pegasus.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Update on that sunken Mercury

U 864 Operation Caesar

There have been rumours aplenty about U-864's secretive cargo, including a now-debunked legend that Hitler's last will was on board.

And there has been speculation that Operation Caesar was one of his last, desperate acts to alter the course of the war, which had turned sharply in favour of the Allies.

That is why there is equal interest in examining U-864's entire cargo, which was being delivered to Germany's ally, Japan: the latest Messerschmitt jet engine parts, missile guidance systems, construction documents, as well as Japanese scientists and German Luftwaffe officers and 65 tonnes of highly toxic mercury.

www.militaryphotos.net...

Toxic Shield Guards U-864's Secrets

Operation Ceasar - U-864 Secrets

So high tech componets, scientists and 65 tons of mercury on the way to Japan

And they found this thing leaking Mercury in 2003 and are still arguing what to do about it before it all leaks out 6 years later

[edit on 25-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So high tech componets, scientists and 65 tons of mercury on the way to Japan

And they found this thing leaking Mercury in 2003 and are still arguing what to do about it before it all leaks out 6 years later

Thanks for the update; I did not realize they still were discussing what to do.

Looks like I will be skipping the fish for a while. Damn, we are starting to run out of food sources;

Fish = Mercury
Foul = Bird Flu
Pork = Swine Flu
Beef = Mad Cow

Our diet is getting reduced, but then again I haven’t stopped eating any of these thus far.

Perhaps one day after all of the mercury has leaked out, and then they will realize they had a solution back in 2003 that they overlooked.

It does make you wonder how close were the Nazi’s exactly with antigravity technology. I have heard stories, but what is the truth I wonder?

[edit on 6/26/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The case of U-234 is also quite an interesting one:

The Uranium carried by U-234 was enough to make two atomic bombs, to blow up two American cities -- 1,235 pounds of 77 percent pure uranium oxide -- unusable by the destroyed Nazi hopes, it was destined for the Japanese atomic bomb program. The U-234 executive officer supervised the opening of the containers in Washington, DC, and reports he was told that one of the Americans was Oppenheimer.

It is generally believed the the uranium was taken over by the Manhattan project, but its ultimate use, if any, is lost in secrecy. It was most certainly sent to Oak Ridge, but there was probably not enough time for it to have been processed and used in the two WW2 weapons. It certainly would have been in followup weapons and probably was expended at Bikini Atoll or in Nevada.

www.ww2pacific.com...

In many areas, the Germans were far more technologically advanced than the allied nations. They could even make cheese four times faster than us and it was better cheese too...

The greatest looting of technology and knowledge was by the allies of to the Germans after the end of the second world war - most of the good stuff went black as soon as we got it.

*I also like the "coincidental" name of U-234..

...U-234 is an isotope of Uranium.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I did tell you yesterday the answers; and here is my proof;
disclosed by Germany today, which "they" happened to "disclose" publically via ATS, after I gave you "simple" answers to "simple questions".

Is that good enough for an "Exuberant1", you really should have read my last replies on the The Dipole Fusion Confinement Concepts.

I'm no statistician, but ok with "other" concepts.

no calculator needed (unlike statisticians)

DIGG ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

for original content more info German Scientist Posts Complete Vacuum-Energy Documentation!

Professor Claus W. Turter of the University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel, Germany has posted complete online documentation on the conversion of Vacuum Energy!

Conversion of the Vacuum-energy
of electromagnetic zero point oscillations into Classical Mechanical Energy

It's all here - theoretical models and equations, diagrams, experiments, applications, references, everything.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Hi Matyas, there may be a misconception of HADES in mythology, this is a "rebirth" of human mind potential. To go beyond and outside (sound familiar?), or "as above so is below" (Egyptology etc.), same goes with Dr. Arthur Cayley multi-dimensional theoretics.

Just the one equation I need help with, a very short one.

Maxwell and Tesla (great men to be honoured - but ridiculed at 1st) wrote non-published theorems) very hard to find without approval,... bit like a hypothetical "book of secret's" which I know nothing about. To find that information, it necessary to firstly understand, without knowing it is there. then go "hunting".

Then comes vetting by the PTB?? you pass the test and the knowledge then "flows", similar to reverse engineering I think? happened to me recently.

To put it simply, Tesla and Maxwell didn't need numbers, they "had mind pictures"

If I could use holograms without numbers I could explain, eg: I woke up in the middle of the night with silly pictures in my head, googled what I "saw" and ended up with maybe a solution to "Maxwells Demon", Once I had the concept, I "saw" or have been "allowed" incremental stages of progressive information. I was allowed to "find" (via PTB's???) the "hidden" concepts, but only after I had independantly worked it out for myself.

Prior to that I have had no interest or inkling nor ever heard of maxwell, Goedel etc. I'm was highschool dropout.

It's very ironic my nickname as lord of the underworld is my passkey. I "see" what can only be used for peace, I may be ex-mil, but that knowledge is for prevention of war and preservation of peace for humans.

It's nice to know that my "little" equation allows you to "see" extropic values, a wave function, fi* EMKG solution?

Whats EMKG mean, I've never heard of that before,

All I is "see" are harmonic spirals in my head, I lose control/hold of the "pictures in my head" when I hit 33 dimensions (looks like a pinball machine when you get the MultiBall option) using 1 object, but I can replicate that with mind fractals or inverse? or mirror images (I just did a quick internal test - I lose the images after about 100 objects)? I sort of lose count after a while and have to go to a macroscopic level, which get's a bit fuzzy after that.

Hey Mr. Death, you need to give us more than that. Specifically what sets of equations are being referenced?..I can see extropic values, a wave function, fi* EMKG solution?

signature
"Ye cubic surfaces! By threes and nines. Draw round his camp your seven-and-twenty lines-. The seal of Solomon in three dimensions.. In two dimensions, we the form may trace. Of him whose soul, too large for vulgar space, In n dimensions flourished unrestricted." —Dr. James Clerk Maxwell, addressing the Committee of the Cayley Portrait Fund, 1887, in honour of multi-dimensional mathematician Dr. Arthur Cayley

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The_4th_horseman

Einstein-Maxwell-Klien-Gordon, sometimes M is reinterpreted as mass(less) as here.

I would have been certainly elated if you turned out to be the real Mr. Death. I am a Terry Pratchett fan. But you would have to POST LIKE THIS, and somehow make it sound like a one ton slab of lead falling.

I have to go to work now, but I'll be back to comment further on your friendly post.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Mercury has less esoteric uses than antigravity propulsion. Mercury was used extensively in explosive primers by the Japanese army in World War II. They used a lot of it, between 1942 and 1943 they bought 1,500 tons from the Italians.

As has been pointed out, U-864 was also carrying parts for Messerschmitt jet engines as well as design drawings. Apparently Hitler thought that if the Japanese could attain air superiority in the Pacific it would take pressure of of Germany.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Magnetic Plasma Fussion Containment Engine

and "Moya" type spacecraft (from Farscape)

CRITTERS

David Adair & the Symbiotic Alien UFO Engine Part 1
Five Parts

Fifteen Parts C2C Interview
UFOs and Area 51: David Adair Pt.1

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here are the mp3s for another David Adair interview from Nov 1997:

coast.gmms.ca...

coast.gmms.ca...

coast.gmms.ca...

coast.gmms.ca...

coast.gmms.ca...

*A very good interview

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks just archived them as well as all the Videos...

How did this guy get past our radar for so long
I need to talk to him

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh yea, there are some things going on in the ultra black world that Star Wars could not imagine. From what I have heard on what the government really has is more like what the public should have at our current pace of advancement in the year 4500 AD! A lot of these 'cutting edge' designs being leaked are old news and antiques for the real technological development programs. What I would give to see what really is inside Area 51 or S-4, among others.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Like this one? Public document from 22 years ago?

Publication Date 1987 Sep 01

System Entry Date 2008 Feb 06

OSTI Identifier OSTI ID: 5226365
Report Number(s) AD-A-189234/8/XAB
Resource Type Technical Report
Research Org Wisconsin Univ., Madison (USA)

Office of Scientific and Technical Information, OSTI, U.S. Dept of Energy
Energy Citation Database

The preconceptual design of a Space Orbiting Advanced Fusion Power Reactor (SOAR), which delivers up to 1000 MWe for at least 600 s from an orbited mass of about 500 tonnes, was accomplished. The power is produced by a magnetically confined D-3He plasma. Approximately 96% of the fusion energy is in charged particles, and a direct converter has been designed which converts much of this energy into electricity at high net efficiency (about 80%). An advanced shield design allows SOAR to deliver approximately 2 kilowatts of electricity for every kilogram of material orbited. The shield is designed to absorb all rejected heat during operation, and no active radiator is required. The SOAR reactor concept is designed to allow rapid startup and shutdown procedures. The lack of radioactivity on launch and the low radioactive inventory after operation make the SOAR concept attractive from maintenance, safety and environmental perspectives. The plasma physics approach extrapolates from the present plasma physics and fusion technology knowledge base using concepts which can be tested on existing or near-term devices. The symbiosis of burst mode requirements, D-3He tandem mirror fusion reactor characteristics, and the space environment leads to a very high performance design concept.

www.osti.gov...

Last time I presented that here was posted on 20-11-2007 @ 02:36 PM

Pegasus Document Release #002
SOAR: Space Orbiting Advanced Fusion Power Reactor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It got dumped to Skunkworks

Unfortunately ATS skunkworks is below Mulder's Office by three levels

[edit on 28-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I would agree with those numbers.

However there has been no great strides or critical advancements in the soft sciences as it is still a dinosaur with respect to civil liberties and social justice.

I am beginning to suspect whomever it is they have been in bed with also favor the archaic pyramidial social structure. But this is merely a hunch, not intended to be interpreted as a statement of fact.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonIt got dumped to Skunkworks

You still cryin' 'bout that? I got a fast breeder reactor thread dumped there too, and that is proven science. You get thrown in there if you're not in their "clique".

Havn't checked on it in a while, so I don't know its status.

You know, if you posted with like minded folks you might get a more favorable response, like here. Big Bunny even has your sig.

But then again, I know your intent, to get people to think. Which is all very noble, and will work if you can avoid the stake.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
But then again, I know your intent, to get people to think. Which is all very noble, and will work if you can avoid the stake.

The other fort is secure and thriving is it not? I am out here on the frontier seeking the one, not the many.

But the stakes are certainly close... another fell to one just recently, status unknown

but on a brighter note, one wrote and asked the status of the White Horse and the Space Ships

[edit on 28-6-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join