It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of Synchronicity recently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi all,

I would like to draw some attention to all the weird things that have been happening in me and my partners life recently.

In fact, they have always happened, but never to the extent they are happening now.

Maybe others are having the same experience!!??

Some examples are -

At work last friday, we ended up having a conversation about Walnut trees. In my whole life, I have never talked about Walnut Trees, or have ever seen a walnut tree. The only walnuts I have ever seen have been in little packets at Xmas time.

So later me and the partner were going away for the weekend and we are driving along in the middle of nowhere and there is a big sign saying, "GET YOU WALNUTS HERE" and there was a huge field of walnut trees!!!

We arrived at our destination, a country house that we had booked for a couple of nights. So after our stay the owner turns up to collect the keys, and it turns out he works at the same place as me. How strange.

There have been manymore, especially in the last few weeks. Things like, I have thought of a song, then the songs comes on the radio.

You think of an old friend and then they e-mail or call.

Things like that.

Also, for some reason, I have had lots of memories of when I was younger just coming into my head. Really random things. things that you would never remember normally, but they suddenly come into your head at the most meaningless of times.

anyone else getting this sort of thing happening?

G.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I went golfing not long ago, and my buddy bought me six balls (I'm a bit of a hack) and I'd been thinking about my mother, now passed, if she kind of watches over me, it was just something in the back of my mind, and I lost a ball and went for a new one, and on the ball I drew out of the side pocket of the golfbag, was stamped the words, Kay Son Steel Ltd.

My mom's name was Kay. She was a real saint at the end of her life.

Two holes later I accidentally carved it into a pond, that had a water supply gushing into it intermittantly.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Ok please forgive me if I offend you, as I dont mean to.

A lot of these types of threads seem to be created by homosexuals. So I was wondering do you think homosexuals are more in tune with this kind of vibrational, new agey kind of stuff or am I just generalizing?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
LOL wow thats funny i was just think that before i saw your thread... LOL somethings building up

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
OP, have a look at my thread titled "The Cheat Code of Reality" if you haven't already.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Ok please forgive me if I offend you, as I dont mean to.

A lot of these types of threads seem to be created by homosexuals. So I was wondering do you think homosexuals are more in tune with this kind of vibrational, new agey kind of stuff or am I just generalizing?

i think you are generalising!!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

LOL, sorry for generalising. My brain is always seekng patterns even when they do not exist. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm not a homosexual and I've been having childhood flashbacks about things I never even knew happened. Very weird.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theneoilluminati
OP, have a look at my thread titled "The Cheat Code of Reality" if you haven't already.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

had a look at your post. looks very interesting. will read it in more detail later. thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There's another thread on this but I forget the name.

Anyway just like I posted in that thread I have these things happen as well, typically more so when I make them verbal.

The first time I REALLY noticed it was when I heard to a coast to coast show about skinwalker ranch and I lated asked my mom if she ever herd of the rance before and we got into the convo of what a skinwalker was because I had never herd of it before and she hadn't either two nights later while looking at movies on show time SKINWALKERS was playing we were like WTF haha.

This type of thing happens all the time also we'll have things were we'll mention what one of us wants to eat or go out somewhere and one of us will be like "ah get out of my head!" cause we were thinking the same thing.

It may seem like it's happening because I am more aware of it, maybe even the entire situation has to do with becoming aware of certain things you didn't pay attention to before so when they are around you you notice them more.

I've also have been told it has to do with the laws of attraction.

I don't know really, but it's interesting to see so many other people experience this.

Here's another strange story that kind of has to do with this, I remember the first time I looked at this site and I watched a black helicopter video first time I had ever herd of them didn't know they existed so later on that night around 3am I wake up to a helicopter noise sounding like they were coming like just inches away from my roof so I go out in the hall way to look and my mom says "they woke me up too!" so we stand there for a period of time watching these helicopters go back and forth then one leaves the other lingers behind I go back to bed the next morning to make sure I wasn't dreaming I asked my mom if it actually happened and she said yes and she was checking the news to see if there was something going on but there was nothing, it was so weird I know it was purely coincidence but I'm sure if it happened to a certain type of person they'd FREAK out haha it was really weird but cool.

new topics

top topics

join