It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About time I said Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
While I have been around here for the past few months, lurking and posting in quite a few topics, and even making quite a few allies, I've never been able to introduce myself and I feel that I should.

My name is Dustin but most everyone knows me as Gwydion, which I feel should become my rightful name. I am a citizen of the United States, freshly 21 years of age, and well more mature for my years as some have said.

I'm not really sure what turned me onto conspiracies and the paranormal. I guess it all began with my questioning of religion and my willingness to do my own research on the matter, never stopping until I had the whole truth. I remember that time in my life greatly, at just 16 years old knowing the ins and outs of all of the worlds most prominent religions, yet still having little to know answers about where I should lend my faith.

One thing really lead to the other and littered within religion was the tales of the Illuminati and the Masons. I guess that opened my door to new heights and since then I have been on a quest for truth. I always thoughts myself to be alone in the world, always having outside views on every situation, and always looking deeper than the mere surface for the truth in matters. I learned on my own the distrust for the mass media and the government, and thanks to the game Metal Gear Solid, my mind was opened up to the fact of the almighty "powers that be". Which I might suggest, is a great game wether you like games or not.

Anyway, a conspiracy theorist, a truthseeker, and revolutionary I was, however it was only at the end of last year into this year that I was met with my first real vision. I was told that the world we lived in today would no longer be what we knew, but that everything we knew was about to change. It was when I did a search for such a prophesy that it lead my to ATS and I feel that it was only destiny. A world of like minded people have opened up to me and I feel that my mind only expands while I can share a sense of fulfillment by sharing my views with others.

A few things that make me perhaps different than some is that I am very adamant and persistent about finding the truth. I will never settle for "I don't know" or "giving up" on a subject until it has exhausted me completely. I have an unsatiable hunger for knowledge and truth and I feel that it will never be quenched.

Secondly I am a staunch believer in rights and freedoms for everyone. I don't separate people by skin color, race, wealth, power, I separate them by equal judgement upon actions. There is no reason why anyone should live as gods while others suffer thousands of miles away. While I alone can not help that, I can at least spread my good word and I can at least fight for what I believe in at home.

Lastly, I don't believe I am going to live for much longer. While I am not much of a believer in 2012, I do believe my senses and my thought. Never have I been able to imagine myself growing old or living in a future on this world. It has always been something that has troubled me and made far stretching goals impossible for me to create. I don't see myself marrying or commiting to a relationship, simply because I do not want to hurt anyone if something does happen. No, I feel that I will not live to see much of the new world that I strongly believe it is coming, but at the same time I am thankful - because I feel and I fear that it will be a horrible place to live.

With that said, I am me, and that is all I can be. I hope to make aquaintances of many more people here, and of course continue to find people that shall keep me on the tips of my toes.

Thanks for having me.

-Gwyd

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Welcome to AboveTopSecret.com. Explore, have fun and any questions feel free to ask Scooby Doo. Hope to see you around the boards...SD

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is as long and as informative as mine has been.

new topics

join