It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will replace Ron Paul after he dies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We all know Ron Paul is getting old. I don't know how well his son Rand Paul could carry his fathers legacy. We need someone like Ron Paul in our government. He reminds us of what our American values are. I was listening on the radio to Lou Dobbs today and he talked about how he felt that Barack Obama was pursuing the right course of action, and, how they passed a resolution saying that we should monitor the elections and then he noted how Ron Paul voted against the bill.

Then he acted sorry and said he shouldn't have been surprised... and that was short-sightedness on his part... and he talked about how we had to respect the right of a sovereign nation no matter how we like them or not... but he then went on to talk about the federalist papers... and it's like just the name Ron Paul reminded him of those values. We need someone who stands for our country's principles in the same manner Ron Paul does in office. We don't just need one person. We need a collective group of Ron Pauls. I ask you who will replace this great leader of ours? Who will be the next constitutionalist? We don't need someone to be exactly like him. We need more people who care about our country and constitution as much as he does. I don't care about Ron Paul's past... no matter how racist he might have been or bigoted or whatever... I just feel we need more people like Ron Paul in the government.

Who will replace him might I ask?

Mods: I think this isn't in the right forum but if you could move it to the correct one that would be helpful.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
HIs son will. i think
his name is Rand.

The way things are going, i dont think we need to replace anyone.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
People like Ron Paul never get replaced, that's why we're in the mess we're in now.

Star and Flag for you!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul might also get taken out with mysterious circumstances shrouding his death if he gets enough supporters.

Noone is as good as ron paul right now.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Rand Paul will. I just got an invitation from him a few weeks ago to attend a fundraising BBQ- He is running for the US SENATE in the beautiful bluegrass state, Kentucky!!!

Please see randpaul2010

We need him in he senate...donate if you can.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think Peter Schiff would be a good start... He's making a run for Senate.

Also, Kucinich is good, even if he's against guns and not totally on the end the fed wagon...

But I hope that Peter Schiff is elected to the senate and show us what he's made of.

But yeah, at the rate it's going, the US will be over before we can turn it around. The FED is taking everything over...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Who will replace Ron Paul after he dies?

Ru Paul - who else..?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdee2b952b34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

It looks like Rand Paul may end up taking over eventually, but he may not be ready yet so another person would be needed for the short term. Likely Schiff before him.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

"Paul Ron"? The anti-Christ? Kidding.

The sad truth is: Ron Paul is one of a kind. I don't know if there is anyone else out there with the cojanes that he has.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
He's not really replaceable. I now his message is not..that's for certain...but does his son have the moxy and make-up that his father has? I have no idea as I don't know all that much about Rand Paul.

Kucinich? No for me. Anti second amendment is a no no.

There are a few that seem ok, Mark Stanford, Jim Demint...but neither of these guys have the balls that Paul does....nor the brains.

Who knows...maybe someone will rise up out of nowhere.

The best thing though....RP's message will resonate in the next generation as he's grown quite a large following. This generation will be the next running for political office.

Getting an honest, responsible government may not happen now...but it can happen in the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

"Paul Ron"? The anti-Christ? Kidding.

The sad truth is: Ron Paul is one of a kind. I don't know if there is anyone else out there with the cojanes that he has.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by pluckynoonez]

When was he racist? o.o

And yeah he's one of a kind. I don't think he's easily replaceable at all.
I never really care when people die much. But I think I may shed a tear when he dies.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Why wait until he dies?

We need to replace him now. He needs to back another politician or get another person into a place so that he will be able to make a differance.

After he has done that, then he needs to retire and continue working the circuit promoting the person he feels can lead this country instead of promoting himself.

top topics

join