It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinate Canadians under 40 and natives first: experts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Five-to-40-year-olds and Canada's aboriginal communities should be the first to get vaccinated against human swine flu, experts say as Canadian officials decide who gets priority for the flu shots.
Under Canada's official pandemic plan, the entire population would ultimately be immunized against the H1N1 swine flu.

www.windsorstar.com...

ahh darn, i knew it was coming, now its time for me to try to avoid it... its going to be hard being in the military and all.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I swear I think this swine flu is manufactured to kill ethnic/aboriginal people.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think it's manufactured to kill anyone who gets it. I don't trust them and they've given me good reason not to.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not the first time the Canadian government killed off or maimed native families and caused extrordinary trauma to their youth.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by okimas

No, it makes sense if they are actually trying to prevent an outbreak and not induce it, I am willing to argue they are not trying to kill you. Most reservations are very poor, dirty and have very poor healthcare systems, making them ideal breeding places for a killer virus. For some reason we Indians are disproportionately prone to respiratory diseases even if we do not smoke, its one of a handful of chronic illness you can use to identify people of origin. Every person I know of mixed ancestry has chronic bronchitis, asthma or trouble recovering from respiratory diseases like colds.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Well if you are a Native like you say are, then you should know we been screwed over many many times over the years let it be residential school or the Indian act then you, yourself should be cautious of what the government spews out to us. Just make sure it ain't Tami flu or Relenza when you do get the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by okimas

I swear I think this swine flu is manufactured to kill ethnic/aboriginal people.

I kinda agree with you, however I think there trying to get rid of anybody but if its ethnic people thats a plus for them.

This got me think and came to a conclusion that most of the people of the world are not the natives of the land they reside most places around the globe the natives have been killed and replaced with others have it be in Europe, the Americas, Pacific Islands and some parts of Asia and Africa.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've heard that Canadians can legally refuse vaccination and the doctors have to respect that choice, because they actually give their patients the right to refuse treatment. Is it different for the swine flu injections, or are they just saying they are going to be offering it to the aboriginal people first?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I already got a call about it a few weeks ago and stated myself as a concientious objector, and she said "ok, good", ( a local, and friend of the family, so no pressure there) and I'm off the list.....not a word since, and I am positive it will be respected....

Also my sons docotr, when I said to her...vacines aren't a very good idea in reality are they?" she knodded yes to me...but said out loud she wasn't aloud to say.....

ALSO, I was on baby center for a few years...we were the september 2004 group...out of around 425 babies in our group, around 60 died of SIDS... HUGE NUMBERS....it was ALLWAYS the day of, or a few days after vaccinations.....no one in that group will vaccinate themselves or their kids again...

Unfortunatly 99.9999999% of the people aren't on sites like this and still believe medicine is somehow good for them, or going to help....

IF we haven't already had, (which I think we already have) and we got it we will be more than happy to quarantine ourselves...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The vaccine will bring in about 40$ a pop

This is the new leader of the Canadian Action Party

on vaccines

VACCINE INFO
articles.mercola.com...
www.rense.com...
www.lifesitenews.com...
www.exploringvaccines.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.judicialwatch.org...
drtenpenny.com...
www.sayingnotovaccines.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.flunews.org...
www.healthfreedomreport.org...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.rense.com...

LIST OF VACCINE FILLERS: Officially administered by design with every vaccine provided to the public -

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

*This data is available via: www.mercola.com
articles.mercola.com...

Now it is important to understand that these additives are given without public knowledge or consent. Merck, the monster pharmaceutical giant in the US produces the vast majority of vaccine supplies & are protected from prosecution by Federal Statutes imposed under the Bush administration. Based on my understanding they are also the primary suppliers Canada's own stock. Gov't policy is stride for stride with the US in this respect.

Some of those aspects of the additives we have found to be alarming:

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked with Alseimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kindey & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions,

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THYMEROSAL (MERCURY) - This additive alone was the catylist for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occurring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 67. The average used to 1 in 20,000.

"We can do this the easy way or we can this the hard way but it's going to have to get done." - Glenn Ivey/Prince George's County State's Attorney/Maryland,USA on new mandatory Vaccination Legislation imposed on Gr.5 - Gr.10 students to have Chicken Pox & Hep B Vaccines

“When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we, in essence, accept that the state owns our bodies.” U.S. Representative Ron Paul

something to ponder

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 23-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

new topics

top topics

join