It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God created us, who created the Dinosaurs??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
God created everything. In Genesis take note that there is a gap between 1:1 &1:2
In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth (gap) And the earth became a waste and a desolation.

God created and then the battle with Satan and 1/3 of heaven occurred which devastated the earth. God's spirit hovered over the deep...the Hebrew word used here that is translated hovered includes, hovered in a waiting manner. We don't know how many millenia passed before He said Light be...In Jeremiah we read about what happened during the cataclism when Satan was cast down. Jer. ch. 4 vs 23-26, Jeremiah was shown the cataclism. Same as in Gen. 'I looked at the earth and it became a waste and a desolation: and at the heavens, and their light was gone. I looked at the mountains, and they were quaking; all the hills were swaying. I looked and there was no man; every bird in the sky had flown away. I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; and it's cities lay in ruins before the Lord, before His fierce anger.'

There were birds, there was fruitful land, there was birds...all destroyed. The seeds were not destroyed because in Gen 1:11 God said , let the land BRING FORTH vegetation. The word here for man in the Jeremiah cataclism is Ishi the Hebrew word for man. But when Adam was created the word for man was not used...Adam was a new creation a God-breathed man unlike the pre-cataclism man that was destroyed along with the dinosaurs.
Also note that in Jer. the translators used the word 'cities' when the Hebrew word Iar means 'meeting places of intelligent beings'

David in Psalm 82 says, 'God presides in the great assembly; he gives judgement among the gods' In Ezekiel 28:12-17, he tells of who and what Satan was before the rebellion. He was the leading musician in heaven and in Eden. Eden was where he would call the assembly of heavenly beings, where God presided. He got proud and arrogant because when God spoke of the creation of Adam, He said even the angels would bow to him. Satan wasn't going to bow to no Adam and rebelled, thinking he could overthrow God. And the rest is history. He will do anything to get us to take our eyes off of God and lose eternity.

<< 1   >>

join