It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Air Force Threw Egg On It's Own Face Regarding Roswell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
How can anyone believe the Project Mogul/Test Dummy explanation? For one thing, IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Click on the first link to listen to USAF Col. John Haynes at the famous 1995 Pentagon Roswell press conference:

partners.nytimes.com...
*Col. Haynes says claims of alien bodies seen at the RAAF hospital in 1947 were a combination of two accidents which occurred in 1956 and 1959. How can this be if the Roswell incident occurred in 1947?!

First :36 seconds are Col. John Haynes:
www.youtube.com...
*How did the media let them get away with these obvious lies back in 1995? Witnesses saw test dummies in 1947 when they weren't even used until 1953? Col. Haynes - "It is logical to assume." Is that words of evidence or proof to you? It's not to me.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The test dummies that weren't invented for years after the event, is one of the many obvious discrepancies in the govt's explanation for Roswell.

The aide-de-camp of the general above the Roswell base CO, a colonel at the time, and now a retired brig general dubose, went on the record and stated unequivocally, he was ordered to instigate a coverup for natl security reasons by SAC General McMullen in DC. The wreckage ended up at Wright Patterson.

They wouldn't have gone to such a huge trouble and expense if the wreckage was anything so mundane as a project mogul balloon. Only saps buy that story.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, you can also chuck the idiotic investigation to the typical way government morons work. They can't do anything right on normal things, you expect them to seriously get this right? To even be upset about it means you put too much faith in government. But I know you don't from your posting!

But I have to say, anything I would say about this subject has been neatly summed up here right click - save as and listen

13 minutes of common sense, reason and logic. Doubt most could even sit through it, since it is applying those traits to the holy mecca of the Ufology religion, and as we all know most religion require you to set aside half your brain (or more) to believe.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Well, you can also chuck the idiotic investigation to the typical way government morons work. They can't do anything right on normal things, you expect them to seriously get this right? To even be upset about it means you put too much faith in government. But I know you don't from your posting!

But I have to say, anything I would say about this subject has been neatly summed up here right click - save as and listen

13 minutes of common sense, reason and logic. Doubt most could even sit through it, since it is applying those traits to the holy mecca of the Ufology religion, and as we all know most religion require you to set aside half your brain (or more) to believe.

that is an awesome audio clip. thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jesse Marcel knows what he saw and handled. It's an insult to him and his family to think he couldn't detect the material from a Mogul balloon. Nothing was exotic in the balloon arrays. It was made of material he had seen many times during his training. Marcel was head of RAAF base intelligence.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well this guy has at least two key facst wrong. He says the press just heard about the crash. In fact, Colonel William H. Blanchard, commanding officer of the 509th Bomb Group directed his public information officer, Walter Haut, to issue a press release . . . .

The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

He also says says that the flying saucer story was due to Mack Brazell's misidentification. What? That information came directly from the military!

He also spends a lot of time debunking Glenn Dennis who did come forward with a story but his account really has nothing to do with the pertinent facts in the case.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by fls13]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by fls13]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Like I said, anyone dare say something negative about the holy trinity of Ufology (Roswell, Rendlsham, Betty and Barney Rubble) and the fangs come out. People cling to their religion and guns around here, to paraphrase some moronic politician.

I always thought that the initial description of the material (before it got all twisted through time and....ah.....er.....PROFIT) was very consistent with a weather balloon.

UFO Reality, we probably agree on one thing, and that is the failing on all levels of our government. But where you and I probably differ is I know that the government is completely incapable of keeping anything this significant under wraps.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You know their cover was that this was Project Mogul, a balloon with spy equipment suspended from it to spy on the Russians. You'd obviously want it to be hard to see from the ground.....So why exactly would they hang test dummies from it? And if it was a test run then were they planning on hanging men from these balloons someday?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Like I said, anyone dare say something negative . . . .

There's a difference between negative and demonstrably false.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

But where you and I probably differ is I know that the government is completely incapable of keeping anything this significant under wraps.

I believe they have tried their best to confuse the public, but witnesses have come forward and the Military's theories and explanations for the Roswell incident simply don't add up. They don't keep it under wraps, they simply deny deny deny.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
so.. let me understand this. ... roswell incident happened in the 1940's. the bodies found there... were from plane wrecks of the 1950's... I knew it! the army air corpse has time travel technology and hasnt been sharing.. butt heads!!! nice find mate.
Im going to read the rest now.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
second take.. well the government told me not to say that i saw it so.. LOL! seriously. that second link. there will probably be some nit wit come in here just to say "Been there done that here's the link" nevermind that bullocks. Good find. Good show, spot on!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

UFO Reality, we probably agree on one thing, and that is the failing on all levels of our government. But where you and I probably differ is I know that the government is completely incapable of keeping anything this significant under wraps.

I'm skeptical of government competency too. But the miltary is its own entity. It's not the post office. The principle people involved are of a high caliber, tested in the fires of war.

You "know" the govt is incapable of keeping it under wraps ? My friend, do you have any notion of this country's national security state ? Or the state within the state ? Ever held a compartmented security clearance ?

Your assertion they are incapable of maintaining secrecy is not well founded. The govt keeps all manner of information and technology secret in the interest of Natl security.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

You "know" the govt is incapable of keeping it under wraps ?

Yes, I know. The shear amount of people needed to keep to the standard conspiracy claims touted on here would be impossible to control or keep quiet. And that is for little things, add in something mind shattering such as alien visitation and there is simply no way they could keep it secret. They have not kept ANYTHING even moderately big secret.....ever.

My friend, do you have any notion of this country's national security state ? Or the state within the state ? Ever held a compartmented security clearance ?

Sure have. I have worked on many compartmentalized projects, some civilian and some military. But in order for them to "compartmentalize" alien wreckage it would take way more than the rich imagination of tools such as Phil Corso and the like, lol.

Your assertion they are incapable of maintaining secrecy is not well founded. The govt keeps all manner of information and technology secret in the interest of Natl security.

Absolutely is well founded. The nation's biggest secrets are almost found out in real time nowadays, lol. Some people like to think that we kept big secrets like the bomb and stealth technology hidden while they were being developed and operated.....far from it. Even "secret" military projects involve hundreds to thousands of people.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Like I said, anyone dare say something negative about the holy trinity of Ufology (Roswell, Rendlsham, Betty and Barney Rubble) and the fangs come out. People cling to their religion and guns around here, to paraphrase some moronic politician.

I guess that makes this one of the Books in the UFO Bible... 1956

Just picked up one today...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Of course the media spins and exaggerates the UFO phenomena to sell products and make movies. That doesn't change the facts and data regarding UFOs. I never have and never will consider the study of UFOs my religion. I know my God. I pray to him often. If UFOs landed and aliens made themselves known I wouldn't consider them Gods just because they're more technologically advanced than we are.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Absolutely is well founded. The nation's biggest secrets are almost found out in real time nowadays, lol. Some people like to think that we kept big secrets like the bomb and stealth technology hidden while they were being developed and operated.....far from it. Even "secret" military projects involve hundreds to thousands of people.

Actually, it's a fact that if they want to, they can keep it a secret.

Area 51, although it's world known for it's name, the details are all unknown. You know that some secret projects were tested there, but you can't pinpoint all of what you could know about what's going on there.

The number of people which have to keep a secret doesn't influence if that secret is revealed or not. If you make someone believe that they can't, in any way, tell what they saw to anyone, they won't.

I mean, if you are married and with children, and you love them deeply, and if someone from the governament told you "if you tell this anyone, you can say goodbye to your family", would you risk their lifes, just to let the truth come out?

Maybe you'll answer me yes, but it's like asking a body-guard if he will take the bullet, you'll only know in the moment, and I believe most of us would keep the mouth shut in that situations.

That can happen to the people that work in those projects and facilities.

Or maybe they simply pay good money, and people who work there don't want to lose their jobs...

...maybe their staff think that they are taking part of something much bigger than themselfs.

Again, the number of people doesn't tell you how they would react to a secret, if it is THAT important.

...and about "secret sources of information" that open their mouth... Well, we have seen enough of those kind of proof's, haven't we?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sure have. I have worked on many compartmentalized projects, some civilian and some military. But in order for them to "compartmentalize" alien wreckage it would take way more than the rich imagination of tools such as Phil Corso and the like, lol.
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Col Philip Corso did not use his imagination. He was a first hand witness to the seeing of the Alien bodies and wreckage.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
with regard to seeing the dummies. The military is saying people who saw them in the 50s are just mistakenly saying it was the late 40s. Its not a big gap when your recalling information over 40 years old.

Oh and nowhere in the army press release does it say the "flying disc" is of extra terrestrial origin.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by yeti101]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join