It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESS RELEASE Robert Hastings, Author of UFOs and Nukes, to Appear on Larry King Live on July 3rd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

It seems that Larry King's interest in Ufology isn't waning. On the 3rd of next month he'll bring back a host of Ufologists beginning with Robert Hastings, as well as former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell; a pair of the usual debunkers will appear as well.

Noted UFO researcher, lecturer and author Robert Hastings will make his second appearance on CNN's Larry King Live on July 3, 2009. Hastings will discuss important declassified U.S. government documents which confirm a decades-long UFO-Nukes Connection, which began with some 150 reports of UFO activity at the Los Alamos atomic weapons laboratory as early as December 1948. According to one FBI document, dated January 31, 1949, these incidents were “considered top secret by the army and the air forces.”

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Frank Warren]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
*edit*

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Forumerions,

Here's who'll be on in the first half:

The July 3, 2009 Larry King Program:

First half:

Guests include James Fox, Fife Symington, General Wilfred De Brouwer and Edgar Mitchell.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Sometimes they move the dates around on guests.

I remember him doing a UFO show last year sometime, where the show was unexpectedly moved to another date, which caused me to miss the program.

Kind of annoying

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Forumerions,

First half:

Guests include James Fox, Fife Symington, General Wilfred De Brouwer and Edgar Mitchell.

Cheers,
Frank

Thats great news Frank. A stellar line up of guests!

They'll probably bring on Bill Nye the skeptic guy, Shermer, McGaha et al. But I'm sure Edgar Mitchell and James Fox will make those guys look like fools, lol. James was superb last year and I expect no less of him in 2009, what with his new masterpiece "I Know What I Saw" almost out, hes raising the bar!

Thank you for the article, I will now divulge.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I like that format.

First 30 minutes without skeptics.

Second 30 minutes with skeptics.

Should be interesting.

Really looking forward to General Wilfred De Brouwer!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Pretty cool I'll definitely be checking this out. Larry King does a lot of ufo type stuff, its obvious he has some kind of interest in them (although I don't know if he decides what they do shows on, but I'm sure he has some say in it).

My only problem with his "ufo shows" is the debunkers he gets... he gets the most idiotic people sometime and they sometimes make skeptics look like idiots who can't see other peoples view points on things. Like I think the last ufo thing he had Bill Nye as a freaking debunker... first of all I didn't know bill nye was even into ufo stuff, what does he know about ufos? Probably nothing. And also is bill nye even a real scientist? What are his credentials?

All I remember is his crappy tv show from the 80s lol.

And by the way I'm pretty much a skeptic myself but like I said sometimes on his shows he gets REDICULOUS skeptics who appear to have nothing to say except disagreeing with people who believe in ufos.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

They'll probably bring on Bill Nye the skeptic guy, Shermer, McGaha et al. But I'm sure Edgar Mitchell and James Fox will make those guys look like fools, lol. James was superb last year and I expect no less of him in 2009, what with his new masterpiece "I Know What I Saw" almost out, hes raising the bar!

Cheers,

You can find at the end of release that the other side of the coin will be presented this time from Shostak and Nye in the ring with Fox and Hastings.

McGaha hasn't reappeared after the show "UFOS: Questions & Controversy" - January 18, 2008. James Fox has commented once that LK producer told him at the time that "McGaha will not be called again afer the debacle

The complete list of shows, guests and transcripts from 2005. - I have them all also with most of the classic ones from the 90's - I will add those on the list in the future and I can see the videos have to be reuploaded:

/ku457o

Some statistics:

CNN and UFO shows:

LKL 2008 - 7 UFO shows + 3 American Morning Shows on UFO's
LKL 2007 - 2 UFO shows + 1 Anderson Cooper UFO show
LKL 2006 - No UFO shows
LKL 2005 - 1 UFO show

Best Wishes

[edit on 23-6-2009 by uforadio]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by uforadio
James Fox has commented once that LK producer told him at the time that "McGaha will not be called again afer the debacle

More good news!

McGaha was a drag, I sure hope this is true, although sometimes Schostak can really get on my nerves as well. And Bill Nye is the pinnacle of pseudo skeptical cynicism debunking by proclamation and ignoring the evidence, I hope he gets trashed even more than he was last time around by Bob Jacobs, lol.

I think the surprise gem will be the retired Belgian Air Force General De Brouwer, his testimony will be the cherry on the cake.

[edit on 23/6/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Mornin' "M,"

Originally posted by Majorion

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Forumerions,

First half:

Cheers,
Frank

Cheers,

Seth Shostak and Bill Nye (ad nauseum) will be on in the second half.

Although, I like the line-up (for the most part), King's producers book too many guests on at one time; for other subjects that may be ok; however, for one that is as controversial as Ufology--it don't work!

Additioanlly, I fail to see the reason for debunkers to appear along side Ufologists. Unlike Ufology, "religion" is in fact "faith-based" and yet it isn't mandatory to have an atheist or agnostic on with a religious proponent.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

The network owners always want someone who is a debunker on the program to "calm the audience". They can tell the viewers not to worry about ETs coming to Earth because they do not exist. It would be nice if Mr King Was allowed to interview the one panel of guests for the entire hour, but that may be a little too truthful for the viewing audience if one tends to believe the network executives.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm really looking forward to General Wilfried De Brouwer talk about the 1989/1990 triangle UFO flap over Belgium.

www.youtube.com...

F-16 radar lock ons. Multiple witnesses. Actual crafts seen hovering low to the ground. Could easily out maneuver F-16s. I think they were ET crafts.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I Know What I Saw - latest update.

Hats off to mr. James Fox.

The latest update from James from yesterday's interview on Angelia Joiner's show:

Download link:
media.podcastingmanager.com...

You can hear the personal price of the movie that James had to pay at arround 36th minute in to the interview.

There are many information there so I am strongly recommending the listening of the whole interview.

Angelia has already seen the movie twice. Currently it is reviewed with the media executives - the option about theatrical release is still open.

The trailer will be online next week - this will be the official website

www.iknowwhatisawthemovie.com...

Updates about the movie will be probably mentioned on Larry King on upcoming July 3rd show.

Best Wishes.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
James Fox said several big name movie stars are thinking of getting involved in the UFO dislcosure movement. I really like how active Fox is.

new topics

top topics

join