It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process Seems To Be Bending Timelines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Here is an abbreviated take on how I believe our consciousness works in a higher vibrational way and how it SEEMS to affect time:

We can experience shifts in our lives while time seems different to us. Dates may remain the same while we feel things are taking place much quicker than they should.

I have found that when making shifts, a lot around me may shift, and yet be the same. Same home and family, and perhaps job, but then we notice that many other things are different...suddenly different.

I believe vibrational shifts take place once we move our thought to higher plains. This usually happens by taking in new information and understanding it.

But…there are “blocks” and “traps” that can keep us stuck in the same vibrational frequency. Once a person transcends all that the world relies on, and places hope on, along with looking at what may cause blocks and traps in ones lives, then I believe that we can through thought move to higher dimensions. This of course is done individually and perhaps with those who are on the same frequency as yourself.

Either one transcends the blocks or traps, or they will consume you. They will keep one at a lower consciousness level. I believe awareness and acceptance is a huge key in recognizing the shifts. There is this old saying; “You will see - when you believe.”

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I had a thought today about this thread. Suppose that if all of are on a path that leads to .....who know's what.. and that during this path we will be given tools in the means of abilities to allow us to continue up the path and defeat the negative energies that we would meet according to our current ability to "cope" with what just happened.

FYI I belive Jesus is the son of god.

I also believe that he didnt come to start a religion, but a relationship that will bring us to imortality.
That being said I think that if you look for opportunities to let the message of the messaiah rule then we will hook up peeps concerned.

It is written that " If god sets you free then you will be free indeed. This, in my mind, means free to act in either god's war or not! freedom is freewill!
If the conditions are to join the flaming sword in the name of god to slay all unbelievers...then I"ll need that from god's mouth an no underlings!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

The highest standard is the standard of love and mercy.

I like to say that it's a war which will be fought and won without hardware, but only the software of love, which is both capable of convicting and imprisoning, as it is to set people free, depending on their frame of reference.

So it's still a sword, and one which cuts both ways, and so it's a sword no one among us can use, since he who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

I'm with you though on your take regarding the path to eternal life, and the pointer having come in the form of a person who lived among us, and who suffered and died and lives again, and who understands INTIMATELY the true nature of the human condition.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HarlieQuinn

I work in management at a hotel...so I know that closing out is quite the process. 2 minutes is exceptional for someone to do. It feels like my mind is going faster, as a result time is going slower.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Supposing that there are many dimensions as String and M Theory are proposing, ie, a total of 11, with countless universes, how can we imagine we can transcend them, and how do they function regarding our vibrating thoughts?

Here are my thoughts in a paraphrased way; the lowest dimensions would be the equivalent of hell to mankind. How many of us have experienced a form of hell in our own lives? The lower dimensions or vibrations would tackle the least evolved of humans, kinda like my Petri Dish thread explains.

The further we can evolve in our consciousness, recognizing the blocks and traps in our lives - the smoother it is for us; by thought to transfer, or put in a transfer - hehehe, to a higher level. The higher we go up the symbolic helix (as in DNA) the more beauty and love will meet us.

We may not be able to change the dimension we are in as much as we would like, as people are only as evolved as they are capable. We take our refined DNA to higher vibrations or dimensions.

What fun!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Yeah, what fun indeed!

One thing that's worth considering, which I heard once via AA (alchoholics anonymous) and that is this quote

"Hell has no bottom"

Thus, it's best to find it (our bottom) from wherever we are, and from there, take wing to commence to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom.

And that is very much like a quantum leap, not to something better than, or different from, what went before, but a NEW WAY OF BEING, altogether novel, and creative, relative to the as yet unborn realm or domain of infinite possibility!

And that may be how simple it can be, to pass into the "kingdom of heaven" (hiearchy of love and creative freedom of expression and experience with continuance, and progression)

[edit on 24-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
There appears to be a glitch in the matrix

Nice story, had more and more weird coincidences happen to me lately than I can shake a stick at!

past week, yea like i know what to watch for .. thank god alot more people are feeling this.. or realizing this thought i was losing it .. a little

love peace&light

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlieQuinn
Anyone hear of more advanced children now a days?
Much love,
Harlie Quinn

My grandson just born is similar. Pushed himself up and looked around on the delivery table, I am sure he could see nothing but lights, but started to sleep through the night in 10 days, and gaining weight fast. Very outgoing. Might want to check the numerology and see what it is for your child.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Check the numerology? Can you please tell me how to do that? Yeah, my son barely even cried when he was born, I at least remember that before they totally knocked me out to sew me up after my c-section despite the epidural induced state I was in
. But yeah, please tell me how I can look up numerology to help me.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thus, it's best to find it (our bottom) from wherever we are, and from there, take wing to commence to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom.

I like your post! I too relate much to AA as that is a big part of my foundation for many years now.

It is a very hard thing to learn to let someone fall! Apply this to society and it really let's us know our limitations. Only"God could and would if he were sought!"

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This guy will do a numerical reading for you for free on the internet and nothing but your present name, date of birth, and birth name, along with email address is required.

It's: Numerologist.com.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Free Numerology Calculator

Simple to use. If there is a Y in the name, and it sounds like one of the vowels in the name, then you count it as a vowel. I use Chaldaen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join