It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret USAF Disc Being Tested Near Las Vegas as a Possible Case For The Mufon Star Impact Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just saw this on the Mufon website. Interesting.. Your thoughts?

My name is Ben Woods and I have been published in both magazines and online as having access to where and when the USAF secretly test flies their Et disc. On a recent expedition taken May 28th we collected enough images to submit to the Star Impact Project. I have included one of the photos in the attachment and some additional information has been posted at www.secretetsaucers.com... It is the website I use to post research results during correspondence with Ufologists on my mailing list.
During this incident I was positioned at an observing location just outside of Las Vegas with a photographer and portable observatory. The photo camp includes 1 tracking camera, 1 Meade Lunar Planetary Imager placed into a 800mm tracking telescope and 1 3.2GHz CPU with 19 inch monitor. We waited until 5:30am which was the scheduled test time for the disc and when it was picked up by the tracking camera at about 5:35am we began collecting images.
The disc has several unique flight characteristics that can be seen during the tests. The major "action or motion" that can be observed is hover flight. It also exhibits Zig Zag motion..nothing like conventional flight.
I am available now to accomodate and discuss research objectives MUFON and SIP may have. I had contacted Mr. Carrion last month and he has been waiting for my information.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here is the link to the story and a picture mufoncms.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would say after reading this totally absurd statement

My name is Ben Woods and I have been published in both magazines and online as having access to where and when the USAF secretly test flies their Et disc.

...and after reading the rest of the material, I would probably say that we are dealing with the typical writings of the type of person that makes Ufology the laughable subject that it is.

This guy should be shamed by the community and used as an example to other folks that we are done dealing with fools like them.

I mean, seriously, read what this dude asserts and the manner in which he does so......laughable to consider if you even have half your brain turned on......

I wonder if he is the same one mentioned in this thread colonal-x lol

[edit on 22-6-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Regardless if you agree or not with what is written, this gentleman does back his information with several pictures. The best way to cover the truth is to label someone as a nut case.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It would appear that it is the same "colonel x", from the quote at the bottom of the picture:

Nevada Test Range ColonelX leaks never before seen tracking photos of USAF disc.. ColonelX has appeared on Radio and Ufo Magazine several times as knowing when and where the USAF saucer is secretly test flown..

www.secretsaucers.com...

I personally wonder if he can contact anyone else from the site in the area of the next test, and alert them as the to proper time to capture some video evidence of it, or to disprove the event. That way we could get evidence/photos of it from a few different vantage points, if it were found to be real.

new topics

top topics

join