It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Uncrowned Prince Cries Over Violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is Iran's former Crown Prince, Reza Pahlavi, giving news conference on the turmoil in the Iranian election theft.He breaks down when he starts talking about the shooting death of martyr Neda Agha Soltan. I thought it was touching but at the same time wondered if this a political move on his part...thinking the people will call for him to rule perhaps.Remember Chalabi for Iraq? Let's here what your thoughts are on this.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Haha nice crocodile tears and acting. I don't believe it for a minute. No sir.

What a showman, Barnum would be proud. He couldn't possibly care a pittance for that young girl who got killed.

He lived an luxurious, sheltered life and he will be damned if anybody takes that away from him. He wants to be king. I can feel it. We're separated by video but I can feel him.

He's just putting on a show.

Anybody could have shot that girl. I mean anybody. To be honest I don't know why the police or military had orders to shoot placard holding women. It just strikes me as suspicious.

It was murder and there should be an investigation. Is this idiot calling for one?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
When Iranian students rioted under the Shah's regime, the police did not use plexiglass shields, batons, barricades and water cannons.

They used live ammunition.

Thousands were killed in the protests that lead up to the revolution. Thousands of idealistic young people, not very far removed from the current group, were mowed down on orders from the palace. They didn't appeal for calm or attempt to negotiate or anything like that. They just opened fire. On the Shah's orders.

If they were the only ones that the Shah's regime regularly treated like human garbage, it MIGHT - just possibly, maybe, excuse Reza Pahlavi's behaviour. If it was a one off thing, an accident in the heat of the moment. That kind of thing.

But it wasn't. The Revolutionary Guards and the Basij have absolutely nothing on SAVAK.

Reza Pahlavi's father was installed to the monarchy in 1953. Everyone knows that story. If you don't, you should. These are the real conspiracy theories: the ones that turned out to be true all along.

Reza Pahlavi's father was the USA's man. He was England's man. He was Israel's man. Give him enough shiny objects to play with and he'd play ball with anyone. It's the stuff of legend, frankly.

Reza Pahlavi. Remember the name. He will almost certainly be sitting at the helm of Iran in the next year. He's the new boy, and he's being groomed for it before your eyes, just as you're being groomed to accept him as a kind hearted man with the best interests of Iran at heart.

Never mind that his re-emergence into the public view starts in 2005, right around the time that the USA was talking about backing a revolution in Iran to depose the theocracy. That's just a conspiracy theory.

Just like in 1953.

new topics

join