It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does bush have a nuke -

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

I wonder, how can someone like Obama continue on with such a divergance from the peoples will... unless, well ... were being held hostage ...?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It would make sense.... Wait, maybe Bush is Osama Bin Laden the whole time!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Are you really asking the literal question does George Bush have a nuclear bomb or are you asking does George have some info that keeps the dems from coming after him as your links suggest?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I wonder, how can someone like Obama continue on with such a divergance from the peoples will... unless, well ... were being held hostage ...?

Because he's already in office and we the people can't do a thing about anything he does for four years.

As for Bush having a nuke, I highly doubt it. He lives here too, and people generally don't intentionally blow up the place they are living.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think I can say with great confidence that Bush does not have a nuke.

If what you're really asking is whether TPTB have something on him... of course they do, they have the original birth certificate, silly!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I ask you this simple question:

If the man who single-handedly built the Military-Industrial Complex, as President couldn't dismantle it but 20 years later, despite his best efforts to do such...why would you think that any other president, especially a president that is still a little wet behind the ears and new to the Big Leagues, has a snowballs chance in Hades of doing such himself?

Obama isn't held hostage by the possibility that George W. Bush II has a Nuke. Obama is held hostage, just as every president from Truman onwards has been, by the Military-Industrial Complex. Eisenhower at least tried to warn us of this threat to Democracy after he was unable to dismantle it.

If you can't beat them, join them...and that's what every president since Kennedy has done.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

investigate bush land purchases.... ok..

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

So i will take it from your last post that you really think George Bush is sitting around somewhere on Earth with a nuke.

That is ridiculous. One if he had a nuke, Obama wouldnt be getting away with implementing all of his Liberal agendas.

I swear the stuff some people come up with to demonize Bush just borders on insanity, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

we still have a missing nuke - and lots of dead people - cheney keeps harping another distaster coming... you tell me ... ?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Your youtube links are about Cheaney thinking that President Obama is naive in his defense policy. He talks about/wonders if he has the ability to "do what is necessary" to protect the American people.

While I am glad Cheney is out of office, I don't see this as threatening in any way..... more an attempt to justify actions taken by the Bush administration, IMO.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I have to admit, I had a pretty good chuckle, imagining Jon Stewart doing his George Bush impersonation, hovering over a nuke, cackling, rubbing his hands.

To the OP, I think this is interesting info -- more political than prophetic --

cheers to you Patriot

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I will tell you... that is just insane. So you have extrapolated from Cheney saying that we face another disaster, because Obama makes us appear weak, that Bush is sitting at home with a nuke.

We dont even know that there is a missing nuke. It could just be misaccounting or people just making it up to add to their fantasies of Bush being Satan.

But even given the possiblity that you are correct, which you are not and have no evidence to prove otherwise, did you ever stop to think that Obama has control over way more nukes then the one GW supposedly has?

So Bush is going to blow his whole arsenal on one city and then get bombed to smithereens 15 minutes later?

Seriously, are you still that mad that Bush won the electoral college votes in 2000, or that he started a few wars in retalliation of the events of 911?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

nope thats not the video ... I think this is it www.youtube.com...

and this one I have is one thats about gitmo releases potential threat and he is right -- they are pissed
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
No Bush is out.

Obama on the other hand has many nukes at his beck and call! Scary stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If I were President

I'd probably keep a few Nukes when I left office....

And Bush and I are probably allot alike...

Not for any real reason, just for giggles... like when he has people over to get High he could trip them out and show them "The Bomb"

He probably made some kind of Bong out of it by now...

"The Nuclear Bong"

Yeah, he's got one for sure

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

LOL

You know that is not a bad idea!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Owning land elsewhere doesn't mean he would go and blow up the US.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
bush has always had a nuke.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
bush has always had a nuke.

2nd line

In his undershorts maybe. Guess we would have to ask old Barb about that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard he keeps it in his basement because Laura gets mad when its in the backyard, says its an eyesore. Dick and Rummy come over every once and a while and shoot the breeze admiring it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join