It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting tears, shah's son calls crisis a 'moment of truth'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Thoughtful of you to check out the Ursuline Nuns. My in-laws were from a prominent old French Canadian family. 14 kids in the family. Some were successful businesspeople, some academic geniuses, some were depraved lunatics. My aunt-in-law lived in a tiny convent basement cell with a table, cup, and book as furniture. Sort of reminiscent of the Middle Ages. She was extremely devout.

I was truly saddened to hear that you lost your wife mmichael so when you shared a little bit about her I thought it would be a nice way to honor your love for her by learning more about parts of the world you ascribed to her.

I enjoy reading and learning and after reading all about the order I read all about Augustine of Hippo whose Priestly Order first recognized the Ursulines I learned a lot of interesting things from that bit of study thanks to you and your dearly departed wife, so please take some heart the she through you still inspires good things in this crazy world of ours.

Lebanon is being drained of solid money and brain power too, sadly. A Lebanese guy did some work for me recently. His father is restarting life here in Canada. They're from a once profile Sunni family now on the outs with the assassination of Hariri. They think the country is finished. Insightfully they say the Shiites are on the rise in Lebanon.

I worked for a Christian Armenian from Beirut in a Los Angeles Restaurant he owned when I was in my late teens. What a character and of course he held court for a whole clique of expatriates, oh could his friends make a great shish ka bob, three days marinating and them pure culinary heaven!

Money has been fleeing from there since the seventies. His brother went back in the mid eighties to try to reestablish some family business interests there but gave up on it after a few years.

Lebanon is loosing a lot of it’s diverse character the Palestinians trapped in limbo there have really no place to go, and the Hezbollah backed Shia smell real power opportunities, but the Christian, Druze and Sunni factions are all declining and becoming more marginalized as their numbers shrink.

What a shame I visited Beirut in 84 while vacationing in the Mediterranean on a lark, I wanted to see if I could get kidnapped but no such luck! I am cursed to have to spend my life working for a living!

Canada is nice mmichael, I spent part of my misbegotten youth playing the drums in rock n roll bar bands up there. My first proposal of marriage came from a 33 year old Canadian Woman who owned one of the bars the band I was in would play in up there. I didn’t have the heart to tell her I was only 15 in the country on forged documents and not even old enough to be in her bar! I wonder what she would have said? (sorry Customs you can only go back 7 years) I even have a Canadian Social Security Card since I was working up there.

You know it’s a crazy situation, many Muslims are moving out of the Middle East because it’s so unstable, yet most Westerners would prefer they not do that, and see some agenda to take over the world on the Muslim’s part for having the good sense to get out of Dodge.

I wonder if it’s just religion or oil and oil and religion that drives so much instability in the region. I guess we will find out come the day the oil dries up?

I sure would not want to live anywhere over there. Canada sounds way better to me too!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Think about it the Jews are in Diaspora for thousands of years and decide to go home to the Middle East when again exactly? Right after the first mechanized war that ran on oil.

I think you got your timeline a bit off here. From memory, Eastern European Jews start wandering into the Sinai for religious sentiment, destination Jerusalem, in the 1890s.

The breakup of the Ottoman Empire after WWII opens a window of opportunity. Jews go to the region in significant numbers, drain swamps, start farming, exporting, building. Arabs form neighbouring impoverished Egypt, Syria, Iraq, come as workers with wages 5 times anywhere else in the region.

Oil for the US is coming mainly from Texas into the 30s, I think. Americans only discover the vast resources in Saudi Arabia around 1935. But it takes a few years before it's gushing in any quantity.

The carving up of the upper Sinai with Arabs getting Jordan and Jews getting the smaller western portion (note the part west of Jordan is tellingly called the West Bank) was the culmination of an arrangement by Rothschild and Churchill in the 20s.

By the late 30s, there is substantial a Jewish population, growing Arab immigration, and viable economy in what will become Israel.

The Middle East as the primary source of oil to the West is fairly late, just on the verge of Hitler going into Austria and Poland.

Interestingly Hitler had a hankering for Persia (Iran=Aryan) as his oil source.

In 1945 Roosevelt and the Saudis sign on the dotted line with the formation of Aramco. Agreed is that the US guarantees the Royal Family will be protected politically and militarily if need be.

At least that's how I recall it.

Mike

[edit on 22-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I was born in Pennsylvania Mike home of Pennzoil!

In the mid late 1800’s Rockefeller found out that there was oil in Pennsylvania and quietly began buying up mineral rights from private property owners and counties.

The car hadn’t even been invented yet and most people were still using whale oil for lighting and cooking, but Rockefeller somehow…let’s say instinctively knew oil was going to be worth something of serious value.

He was so far on the forefront of that most people sold their mineral rights thinking he was looking for coal veins that were largely all tapped out by the time and thought he was a sucker.

He didn’t stop there and bought mineral rights in Russia, throughout the United States and other parts of the world.

When you are operating on either inside information or instinct you are always going to be ahead of the curve on the time line.

Certainly at that point people like Rockefeller and Rothschild must have known from geological surveys that there were huge amounts of oil in the middle east, and they must have seen a need for it in mechanized equipment that it’s possible their other business interests were also either developing or investing in and funding.

Israel is a very sensitive subject for you, I understand, but to me it’s just another country, and I don’t trust it any more or less than any other country or any other people.

I had a lot of interesting clients in the Travel Business mmichael some of them were in fact what people refer to as the Powers that Be, when the Congressmen and Senators that such people refer to your business refer to those same people the Powers that Be then trust me there is such an animal as a Power that Be and I have had quite a few sociable dinners and other social occasions with such notable luminaries.

There really are some things that go on in the world 99.99% of all people would prefer to believe don’t happen and there really is a .01 percent of the world that makes it go round.

As I have told you before I think the people of Israel are being victimized by events that like 99.99% of everyone else, they don’t want to believe are or could be happening either.

That though in and of itself doesn’t mean they aren’t happening, and please don’t take this the wrong way, but most of the Poles, Slavs, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Political Dissidents and Jews that ended up in Nazi Labor Concentration Camps did not believe that was going on either or it would ever happen to them.

Stuff happens in the world mmichael and it doesn’t not happening or stop happening just because you don’t want to believe it could.
I wish the world wasn’t that way, I even wish some days I had led the kind of life where I could find some shred of illusionary denial to cling to so I might too pretend the world isn’t precisely what it is, but hey I just resolve to make the best of it, not pretend the best for it.

I hope history proves me wrong so I can die a happy man but it hasn’t so far!

Cheers friend.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto,

I genuinely appreciate you feedback. And I hope you understand that I'm not a spokesman or defender of Israel, Jews, or anybody that abuses power or trust. I'm on a conspiracy site where I see a lot of unfounded attacks on Jews and Israel, most often unfounded. I speak out because I don't like to see lies driven by hatred go uncontested.

On oil, Rockefeller, Rothschild, et al. An interesting anecdote is that Rockefeller's first commercial use for petroleum was as part of a snake-oil patent medicine.

I think domestic sources were considered more than sufficient until the automobile, planes, machinery, increased demand geometrically. Coal had been the primary energy source for a century.

We differ on our calling of history. Unlike you, tend to interpret current events based mostly on present circumstances and input rather than seeing them in long term historical context.

Iran may be the descended for Ancient Persia, but today's concerns are unique and with little historical precedent.

I know, I know. "Those who forget the past are destines ..."

But there may be a mistake in not letting the past go, as well.

Iran got f**ked over in the 20th Century, and that's unfortunate. So did a lot of other countries. Think two World Wars.

But the better to approach to a dismal past is to think "what are we going to do about it today - right now." Fighting old battles is a lost cause. The best revenge is not winning some war, it's succeeding beyond your opponent's wildest dream.

The sentimental Muslim mind, pining for lost glories and respect, the days of the Caliphate, I see as counterproductive. The British don't long for the days of King Arthur. They have learned to put religion on the back-burner, they had an Industrial Revolution.

And kicking and screaming, maybe that's what the Middle East needs to go through.

In a way it's a tragedy for both Jews and Muslims that the incessant tribalism still pervades the region and affect politics and commerce so much.

The Jews and Muslims could benefit enormously if they shared their knowledge, resources, connections. Israel could become like a NYC for the entire Middle East. Corporate headquarters for the oil biz, cultural centre, banking, and all the rest.

Can you imagine Israelis cutting advantageous deals with China for the Iranians?

But it will never happen.

The inevitable invocation of history. The unwillingness to forget the past, to live in the present, to think about the future.

Thanks for listening

Mike

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You know Mike I have to be honest and you will probably have a goat when I tell you...

Remember how the Ursulines led me to Augustine of Hippo...?

That led me to the Sassanid Persian Empire laugh out loud!

Which led me to how Gnosticism is mixed up in Christianity.

So I am pegging all this on Constantine's inability to conquer Sassanid Persia!

At the heart of this conspiracy in my humble oppinion is...the Empire that arrested Rome's expansion and heralded in the shrinking of it's borders.

Now that's something for a blue blood to bear a grudge over!

The Jews are good negotiators so are the Columbians, Arabs are hard but fair to bargain with, Indians! I would rather slit my wrists but hey money is money and you know Michael I swear at the end of the day everyone really wants the same basic thing, to be loved by their friends and family, to have a roof over their head, some food in their stomach, and a warm safe bed to sleep in.

I think humans are more frightened over their similarities than they are there dissimilarities.

I would have missed the whole Sassanid connection Mike had it not been for you!

What a world huh?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

You my be right about that. Granted, a revolution was inevitable after the way the Iranians have been treated in the past century but the Pahlavi family is no better than the ayatollahs. If by some careful machinations the government does fall and Pahlavi is installed as the new puppet dictator, I'm sorry, "president," how long do you think it will take for the Savak to make a comeback? I'm guessing they will be out scouring the block for dissidents before the last guest leaves the inaugural dinner.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by FredT

You my be right about that. Granted, a revolution was inevitable after the way the Iranians have been treated in the past century but the Pahlavi family is no better than the ayatollahs. If by some careful machinations the government does fall and Pahlavi is installed as the new puppet dictator, I'm sorry, "president," how long do you think it will take for the Savak to make a comeback? I'm guessing they will be out scouring the block for dissidents before the last guest leaves the inaugural dinner.

The SAVAK has quietly waited all these years with a network on the ground in Iran and its leadership here in the U.S. and Europe.

There really is a network inside of Iran that is controlled by a network outside of Iran that can be used to effect events still in Iran and it is called the SAVAK.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yep, the Cuban community in our area have been saying the same things. They hate the man and what he stood for but more and more they are seeing parallels between the Cuban and US political procesess.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I think you're all underestimating the average intelligence of the Persian people.

It's somehwat insulting to them to suggest that a handful of MI6/CIA stooges could incite such large scale civil unrest.

Why are people having such a hard time believing that the Iranian people are angry because they were cheated, and obviously so, we don't seem to be discussing that.

No, it has to be yet another US led conspiracy

Why are some people having such a hard time believing the US is repeating something they pulled off in 1953? This is not only possible for the MI6/CIA stooges they have already done it to perfection. They accomplished this over 25 years ago.

Let's look at a couple of facts that may be supporting this crazy coup theory, shall we? Let's see which side of this debate is justifiable?

In "Operation Ajax" there was a historical election where the unpopular candidate won in a unprecedented, landslide victory! Just as today. This questionable vote tally sparked a massive protest across the country! Just as today. As events unfolded in 1953 there was one country that could be found to reap significant gain. By controlling Iranian oil amidst the Cold War, the US would achieve great advantage by keeping Russia from accessing it. Today, control of Iran would give the US complete control of the Middle East and it's oil. That's a damn good motive for doing this again!

Added to all this, we have witnessed many other factors that can be related to this scenario. Israel bombing drills showing obvious intentions. The convicted spy recently released back to the US? North Korea is freaking out about something? Do they know something we don't? The always subtle propaganda bombardment via mainstream media. The suspicious "for the people" support from the MSM and US government? Where was that support when Americans protested the last few elections? Iranian protesters have Congress rushing legislature through unanimously on their behalf. While American protesters received new laws for more incarceration and less free speech!

Last I heard, Ahmadinejad was loved by his country. I've heard nothing but praise about him from his people there, until recently that is? His only complaint seems to be their economic situation, but surely Iranians are aware this is global and not all his failing? His stand up to America position and Nuclear energy progress should have increased his popularity if anything? I'm sure I have left a few things out, but that there is quite an elephant in the room if you ask me!

Opposing this theory is the "I'm a Patriot, Your a Commie!" robots that think history realists that question government are delusional, anti-Americans. We also have a new member here named IranRevolution! I could be wrong, but he seems to have joined around 24 hours ago? He has quickly become a household name in EVERY SINGLE Iran thread! All this side has is MSM reports and some suspicious MSM imagery.

This Iran situation may be completely spontaneous, but that would be a first?
People that study actual history, like those here at ATS, have no choice but to suspect something here. Especially this event that happened 25 years ago in the exact manner. This repeating game plan is a trademark of these perpetrators. You see it in bank bailouts, recessions, fabricated reasons for wars, wage suppression, political and corporate scandals, taxes, etc.... They never even change their tactics. They repeat the same processes over and over and why shouldn't they when it works every time?

I applaud the OP for being of the few and not conforming to lies! I too stated this last week here (www.abovetopsecret.com...) It didn't get much attention, but like many of my threads, I feel I have to say it anyway. Reality is very few people are noticing what's really going on in the world. Sadly, that may never be a crowded place to dwell?

Thanks again for the thread. S&F

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Very interesting fact, since the last Iranian revolution actually was orchestrated by Khomeini from Paris.

Yes, has anyone heard from Huck? The last post I read some months back he referred to the Pahlavi's harassing his family, I am concerned about that. Any other Iranian regulars on here accounted for besides Agit8dChop?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Thank you Zerbst, as usual you put forth such lucid common sense based arguments that for people with common sense there really is no argument!

Sadly one of the ways the Powers that Be get away with the same old tricks again and again is by obscuring history and they start that process with the very next generation that comes along.

Today in Iran most of the population was not alive during the 1979 revolution. They never lived under the Shah.

Today in the United States a very large portion of the population was likewise either not alive at the time of the 1979 revolution or at such a tender age that the events of the 70's surrounding the Shah and Iran would have escaped them.

I litterally about choked when I read how CNN described the end of the Shah's regime in pure unadulterated fabrications.

People who do not learn history are condemned to repeat it, and the Media and the Powers that Be really seem to do everything in their collective powers to start obsucring and changing history the day that it happens.

There is just not wealth to be had here, there is not just the advantage of having a monopoly militarily on all the Middle East oil's reserves, there are old scores and grudges to settle from a government that's in business 24/7/365 and never forgets, and the Powers that Be that vie for world domination 24/7/365 and never forget...

They just like us to forget, and yeah guys like us might not be the most popular and politically correct on ATS but I too feel we have a duty to say what we feel and think to be true, and I sure take pride and am proud of people who are never afraid to say what they mean either!

Thanks friend!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Reply to ProtoplasmicTraveler

OK, I'm impressed by your deep historical dot-connecting. Really.
The Eastern Orthodox Church set the tone for Eastern Europe. More emotional, less visceral than the Roman.

Earlier Christianity is something we barely comprehend today. More than lip service beliefs, it was a form of empowerment. Everyone participating had an inviable identity and place on the earthy sphere. If you died in a war, it was for a greater cause. You were a worker ant protecting your anthill, it's drones, and the Queen. It was a privilege to be sacrificed.

While Arabs and Persians are as smart as anybody, Jews do know the Western World lay of the land better. Experience has informed them of long term benefits of certain businesses, and the landmines as well.

Arabs are only know short-term greed. Jews excel at long-term greed.
All the difference in the world.

I'm entertaining, though not fully embracing, the notion that the long term strategy of the West is to drain as much oil form the Mid-East as fast as possible. The untapped reserves in more accessible regions like Alaska, offshore, etc are the second stage back-up.

An completely impoverished Middle East will be manageable and unthreatening.

While the oil still flows relatively freely, the Mid-East has to take advantage of it's closing window of opportunity. Pour the money back into the business. That's smart thinking.

But bad management, poor planning, that's what I see there.

Don't know how this strikes you. Future history in the making.

Maybe the Shah's son will move to Jerusalem in 2012, reveal his true identity, the 12th Imam will emerge in Iran, and oil won't matter as much.

Mike

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Very interesting fact, since the last Iranian revolution actually was orchestrated by Khomeini from Paris.

Yes, has anyone heard from Huck? The last post I read some months back he referred to the Pahlavi's harassing his family, I am concerned about that. Any other Iranian regulars on here accounted for besides Agit8dChop?

Ah but was it orchestrated by the late Ayotallah from Paris or was it orchestrated by CIA Director George H.W. Bush, Sr. from Paris?

The Shah was clearly on his way out and so was James Earl Carter right along with him, while the hostages waited for Ronald Regan to be sworn in.

Lot of behind the scenes with this story.

The last thread Huck was on, was one he started saying in May that the Shah's son was going to go down in court, and Huck would be ruling the world and maybe take pity on us poor fools that doubted him and maybe not or something to that effect.

I haven't seen a post from Huck since then, though that might just be because he put his back up against the wall with his last one and the assertions and claims he was making in it.

He stated that humanity was an experiment and the experiment failed and things were going to be put back to right again and life would change as we know it.

The Shah's son seems to be doing fine so if he was involved in the Chicago Court Case Huck claimed to have inatiated against him and others it didn't stop his invitation to the Press Club in D.C. today that's for sure.

I hope he's alright he seemed like a very troubled soul. I hope good things find there way to him and the rest of us soon!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

OOOUUUUUUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Actually, you are on to something. People in Central and Eastern Asia have very different concepts of time than we do. Some of these grudges that may well play out in war in the near future really go back a couple of millenia, Asians can wait a LONG time to finish business. Don;t know about the short term greed thing though, the Arab world flourished during nearly a millenia of the European Dark Ages so it's unfair to state that they only think in the present.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Mike honestly my personal belief is that the Habiru (Hebrews) financed the Roman conquest of the world...a conquest that is still taking place in an endless series of divide and conquer warfare where the people have been ingeniously taught to conquer themselves on Rome's behalf because they always think it's on their own behalf and not Rome's.

I really do think Caesar built his bridge not once but twice across the Rhine and freaked out when he realized that the World was as large as it was and realized it just wasn't going to be possible for Rome to conquer it all in short order.

I honestly believe he or Augustus or even Hadrian talked the Habiru into sacrificing Jerusalem in a False Flag Roman attack to send them into Diaspora not by force but by agreement.

Rome would conquer new territories by force of arms and a religious doctrine that they based loosely off of the Habiru's unnamed G-d and the Jews would move in behind them to give credibility to that G-d and set up the banking system that would bind all the conquered teritories together in a common morality, common contractual law and common banking system.

The Jewish investment was essentially gauranteed by writing the gaurantees into the Bible that Rome manufactured. The Jews would return home one day not too long before a one world government would be heralded in at the end of the age.

The only people who could expose Rome's lies would have been the Jews so they would need on another to pull off what neither was strong enough in every resource to do on their own. The Jews had already monopolized most of the Gold supply during their ruling Age of the Ram and the Romans were rapidly monopolizing the known lands through war and expansion in their ruling Age of Pisces the Christian Fish.

Only a few other disparate elements like the Sassanids, would really know the falicies of it all. Places like Baghdad (oops) Asyrria (double oops) Egypt (triple oops) and Lebanon (quadruple oops) and Persia (Luciferian symbol oops) would all have to be kept under tight scrutiny because of historical records that could expose histories not incorporated into the Religious Texts being used to manipulate the masses.

Do I think every little Jewish boy turning into a young man at his Barmitzvah is told this...no way Jose! People like Rothschild would know though and every other part carried out by every other person would just be part of their natural ethnic upbringing, you know we are jewelers that's what we do, your father was a jeweler his father was a jeweler, his father was a jeweler, you are going to be a jeweler too son.

Christians would stamp out First Nations peoples in the unconquered lands, set up the Moral Laws, and Contractual Laws, Jews would come in behind to lend the money to build infrastructure and set up the banking.

On Paper as treaties were made a few people at the very top would know the truth and seal it in secret protocols and committees and almost no one else would know they were contractually part of a Roman Empire that never died.

It really is what I think is going on, it involves no prejudices or malices towards any of the rank and file players or peoples as I see almost everyone as just a dupe and a pawn in a conspiracy that would just simply ruin not just their day but their lives if they discovered it to be true.

I can't really find anything concrete to dispel that is what is happening, but just sitting around minding my own business looking at a world that has a fine Roman hand everywhere I look and more often than not a Jewish one too...well, in my humble oppinion it's a safe bet.

I don't think the Jews have a pact with G-d I think they have a pact with Rome and I think that's what's in the Arc of the Covenant and I sure would love to read what's inscribed on the Silver Plate the Masons concecrated and burried in the Capital's corner stone.

I would bet my life it says Property of Rome hail Caesar!

I either have it all pretty much figure out or get the worlds best smoke or both! Take your pick friend.

I really believe the religions are all going to be set up to wipe one another out just like it says in the Bible which was all part of a well thought out plan to get the world to conquer itself on Rome's behalf at a reasonable price!

Long term greed? Doesn't get any longer term than that! If I am right it was a heck of a gamble on the part of the Habiru leadership to take a chance on Rome like that, and well when the Pope turned over all the Vaticans money to Rothschild Banking shortly after the Balfour Decleration I think payments been made in full, so Rome should have a pretty darn decent credit rating as far as I am concerned!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

my personal belief is that the Habiru (Hebrews) financed the Roman conquest of the world...a conquest that is still taking place in an endless series of divide and conquer warfare where the people have been ingeniously taught to conquer themselves on Rome's behalf because they always think it's on their own behalf and not Rome's.

PT,

I read through what you wrote and digested. A number of historical gaffs, distortion, uncalled for embellishments.

And the whole thing is of course quite mad. But not completely untrue.

You're linking unconnected events, creating a quasi-history that really didn’t happen, and interpreting the past based on a retroengineering of how you see the present.

But as a singular perspective interpretation of Western history, it's quite brilliant.

I'm typing this at 3:33 AM.

More Man~ana

Mike

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just now, I saw that the Shah's wife also had some choice words about the current regime in Iran.

I am no fan of the Islamic theocracy currently in power in Iran. Never have been, never will be. But I do know a lot of history about Iran and I have to ask, what kind of moral standing does either the son or the foremr Iranian Queen have in passing judgment on the Iranian government?

The Shah of Iran, love him or hate him, was one of the most despotic dictators the modern world has ever seen. He suppressed civil liberties, utilized his own secret police, the SAVAK to suppress dissidents, etc. Both the Queen and the son have disdain for the current regime's religious fudnamentalism, yet they neglect the fact the Shah was essentially Paris Hilton of his day. If you want to see what happens when Hilton runs a country, look no further than imperial Iran. While people were suffering, the Shah and his cronies were living a life of insane exuberance at the top. There was enough corruption and elitism within the government to make anybody sick.

When you lay out the facts, the deposed imperial family of Iran looks more like a sack of sore losers than anything else. And if that despicable family has any sack whatsoever, I guarantee they will do something about it. They'll go to Iran and try to take back what they think belongs to them. And there is no doubt that the Ayatollah, nor the president, sweats either of them.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst

Last I heard, Ahmadinejad was loved by his country. I've heard nothing but praise about him from his people there, until recently that is? His only complaint seems to be their economic situation, but surely Iranians are aware this is global and not all his failing? His stand up to America position and Nuclear energy progress should have increased his popularity if anything? I'm sure I have left a few things out, but that there is quite an elephant in the room if you ask me!

The parallels you draw between the 1953 and today are interesting. There is no question that the US would welcome regime change in Iran. One would certainly argue that they would have selected a more "pro western," candidate to install but let's put that logic aside for the moment.

All of what you have written could be (and mostly is) accurate and YET that still would not serve as evidence that what we are seeing in Iran is a CIA operation.

The part you are absolutely incorrect about is what I have quoted above. If you honestly believe what you wrote then you could not be more out of touch with the Iranian population. In fact, I scratch my head at any suggestion that any educated population would, "love," a leader who oppresses them and does not provide full rights to anyone group except heterosexual men,

To believe a population would love such a leader is beyond naive.

Many of the Middle Eastern experts in the US have been arguing against military action against Iran because, in their opinion, Ahmadinejad was becoming more and more unpopular among the growing young and educated demographic as well as women (a group that has opposed the installation of a Fundamentalist govt from the start). It was believed that there was growing support among some clerics for a regime change.

That said, I don't think anyone thought it would happen at this time.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Mike honestly my personal belief is that the Habiru (Hebrews) financed the Roman conquest of the world

Unfortunately, I have to stop you there. They did, but only through plunder, like everyone else.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerI really do think Caesar built his bridge not once but twice across the Rhine and freaked out when he realized that the World was as large as it was and realized it just wasn't going to be possible for Rome to conquer it all in short order.

There's no evidence I'm aware of that he built two bridges, and Caesar had plans to conquer the Parthians then loop back and conquer Germania, making an effective conquest of the known world. Then he was assassinated. You might be thinking of Alexander when he reached the Indus, perhaps?

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerI honestly believe he or Augustus or even Hadrian talked the Habiru into sacrificing Jerusalem in a False Flag Roman attack to send them into Diaspora not by force but by agreement.

Unlikely. The Jews had to be very protective of Jerusalem because otherwise they knew the greater powers around them would level it. I don't even know what you might mean by a "false-flag Roman attack" - the Jews rebelled because the Romans (and previous rulers) set up great idols in their temple, and because the Romans were polytheists. This naturally flew in the face of their "one true god". And then the legions razed the second temple.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerRome would conquer new territories by force of arms and a religious doctrine

No. Roman expansion stopped under Trajan, and effectively declined ever since. By the time the Roman Empire was actually Christian in about 396AD, it was going through some major turmoil and the Western Empire would only last another 100-odd years anyway.

I'm personally of the opinion that Christianity was a major factor in the decline of the Roman Empire, as they stopped thinking they were the Sons of Mars (their god of war) and began believing the slave-religion their empire had spawned.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerthat they based loosely off of the Habiru's unnamed G-d

Their god was called Yahweh, which was derived from a mountain god named Yaw.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerand the Jews would move in behind them to give credibility to that G-d and set up the banking system

No, the "banking system" you're referring to was created by the Knights Templar in the Middle Ages.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerThe only people who could expose Rome's lies would have been the Jews so they would need on another to pull off what neither was strong enough in every resource to do on their own. The Jews had already monopolized most of the Gold supply during their ruling Age of the Ram and the Romans were rapidly monopolizing the known lands through war and expansion in their ruling Age of Pisces the Christian Fish.

If you're talking about the precession of the equinoxes, you mean from between about 2100-0BC for the "Age of the Ram" (Aries?). The Jews did not exist as an identifiable ethnic group until about 1000BC and by 500BC they'd be severely conquered. They didn't own anything, really.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerOnly a few other disparate elements like the Sassanids, would really know the falicies of it all. Places like Baghdad (oops) Asyrria (double oops) Egypt (triple oops) and Lebanon (quadruple oops) and Persia (Luciferian symbol oops) would all have to be kept under tight scrutiny because of historical records that could expose histories not incorporated into the Religious Texts being used to manipulate the masses.

I don't think any academic historians believe that any religious texts paint an accurate portrayal of historical events.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerOn Paper as treaties were made a few people at the very top would know the truth and seal it in secret protocols and committees and almost no one else would know they were contractually part of a Roman Empire that never died.

I don't think that would have made a jot of difference to the illiterate Germanic tribes who actually, you know, destroyed the Roman Empire and sacked Rome on several occasions.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerI don't think the Jews have a pact with G-d I think they have a pact with Rome and I think that's what's in the Arc of the Covenant and I sure would love to read what's inscribed on the Silver Plate the Masons concecrated and burried in the Capital's corner stone.

I would bet my life it says Property of Rome hail Caesar!

Rome did not even exist when the Ark of the Covenant was supposed to have been created, which was around 1200BC, when the founding of Rome was about the mid-700s-BC.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerI either have it all pretty much figure out or get the worlds best smoke or both! Take your pick friend.

I don't mean to sound mean, but your knowledge of history is patchy at best, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join