It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can matter actually exist? Nope!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

if i said i was given my life back when i died to give you this message..

how strong is your faith?

shall i question you? or the very thing that put me here in order to question YOU

find that strange do you?

im sure you would.

but then again that is not my choice as both outcomes are the same

answers

shall we continue?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

I am just doing my job.

I am not here to save your planet nor am i here to tell you, that you are wrong.

You are now talking as if you were not part of the human race, or that you were not born on Earth. But I am certain that you are as human as the rest of us posting here, and you were born on Earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

im not trying to be mystical ..... im giving you the truth you want..

do i scare you?

square?

let me ask you a question... how would you get a square

very simple question..

or shall i keep going ?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

thats because im not

i thought you would have guessed that by now..

seems not.

and not some stupid alien being.. or some indigo child and no im not here to save the planet..

but i do have more understanding than you cant put past you ego

happy?

if not im sure you going to post something witty

yes i was born on earth.. untill he died and i took his place

[edit on 25-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

let me ask you.. do you feel threatened ?

do you think someone who can understand you own life better than you is spooky?

the subject was about matter.. i showed the relation with matter and energy correct?

But now i find my self talking about the reason why you even ask the questions and that is something that grates me .. why?

well for a start you should know better.. and second.. on merits you get what it is i am telling you

do not shy away because i know more than you... and not his does not make me better .. if any thing it upset me.. tho i find emotions a joke..

were i come from we do not have emotions..

results of missunderstaning

does a tree have emotions?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Ok, let me ask you then question then, and I expect an answer or an attempt at one, which makes sense.

Why do we ask the question why?

If it's as fundamental to reality as you claim, then it must be to give reality its reality, to keep things rolling with continuity, so that the game of life may continue, so that there are things to do, people to meet, to love, more questions to explore, or because it's creative, generative.

For to have no more questions, would be to rob life of it's meaning, and therefore it's value.

And there would be no more threads and no more ATS..

Oh and where are you from? Who do you think you are?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

im not trying to be mystical ..... im giving you the truth you want..

not really, you are trying too hard, and you confuse your own statements sorry to burst your bubble.

do i scare you?

Scare me? why because you are trying too hard and make no sense in what you state? Naa, i am not scared. I am stating the obvious.

let me ask you a question... how would you get a square

This is what i mean. it is very simple to find out who is really aware/awake and who is not, and you obviously have shown not to be aware/awake, you are just confused.

or shall i keep going ?

No, thank you very much. You will confuse yourself, and your statements more.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

were i come from we do not have emotions..

results of missunderstaning

does a tree have emotions?

Again, sorry to burst your bubble but you are not a tree, and you do have emotions nomatter how much you try to claim you don't.

You might try to suppress your emotions, but emotions are part of who you are.

IMO one of the reasons why some people who follow certain branches of Buddhism that try to concentrate only in the spiritual world, and try to suppress emotions and the physical world, they will continue to reincarnate until they learn they will always feel emotions and in this life the material world is part of who they are.

When you suppress emotions, you are suppressing part of your own self.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

simple

if you knew every question you was asking you would be the thing that created you.

You my friend are like a woman

you mind is a reproduction system.

You ask why because the thing that made you is asking why...

let me show you

question + question = ?

now do you understand?

your mind is a function of the same thing that made you

so if a question "that is how you work" asks questions then what is the result of that?

a Mirror!

so when you ask who made me and why.. the result is the same

INFINITY

why? well its obvious... you are asking a question a question

that is why we see shapes and patterns...

you are asking the very question a question lol

stupid i know but its all in order

so.. the reason why you ask why is too keep the question going

its kinda like pinking wall paper, but your not the one picking it out..

hard i know but that is why understanding is needed

Life on its own is an answer but be low this is us lot, who need to keep life going in order to keep the bigger question going

Algieba

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

let me show you.

Humans think life is "being human" WRONG

life is the out come of the logical basis of the question that was asked that we do no know..

get it? life and death are one of the same thing.

You think a tree is not alive when it is.. you think a bug is not alive when it is?

let me show you again

a tree is alive

= LIFE

you are alive

= Life

common ?

being alive...

so life has piss all to do with being human but understanding the logic of it

would we or the tree be here if not needed in this vast universe we find out self in?

hello?

You are here for a reason... i hope you wake up soon

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
and just so u know..

I am human.. just my mind is not

funny heh

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've only read through 7 pages of this thread so far on my iPod, but it is slow reading on the iPod so please forgive me if this has already been approached. I love the discussion, btw!

My problem with the Schroedinger's cat thought experiment is that I do not like to posit the cat's life or death or existence either way, to begin with.

The cat is neither alive or dead. The cat does not exist, indeed is not even a cat, indeed, is not even a something inside a box, in our minds, until we begin to consider the problem.

The bigger problem for me is why do we encounter situations which we have never previously agreed or considered to exist? Someone mentioned we can tell thecat is dead by the smell. Why do we sometimes come across an unexpected dead
odor and subsequently identify something as creating that, when such creation has not previously existed in our world view?
It is the element of surprise that adds the confusion here. If things exist only as we perceive them, then how is it that things can surprise us?

Great thread, star and flag, and excited to see so many great responses! Very thoughtful and thought provoking.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

let me show you.

Humans think life is "being human" WRONG

Oh boy...

First once again you are talking about "humans" as if you were not one.

Second, everyone knows that trees are alive. Trees can die, therefore they have to be alive. Most rational people know this.

Again you are just showing to be a very confused person.

You are human, you have emotions, and you are very confused.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
To be clear, I agree with the concept of duality, life and death at the same time existing in quantam multi-verse or what have you, that we understand to be our reality as we bring our attention to bear on the matter at hand. I am interested in how the element of surprise makes sense in this model. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

do i scare you?

i told you i was not human in mind? what part of that do you not get?

is human being about physical ?

petty..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

let me put it another way..

what way is up?

answer this question please.. be for i continue with this nonsensical argument about me being confused.

you seem to be scared of me telling you the truth why is that?

rebellion ? or is it just you cant stand the thought of me knowing more than you?

i wonder if Einstein had this problem?

or Jesus

do you doubt me?

or is it that im a nobody and your smarter?

I have gave you a lot of information and have answered every question you have asked me but yet im the one who is confused ?

ironic to say the least...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

you are correct life and death are the same.. the only element of surprise. is waking up to the fact humans will never know why they are here...

thats the catch 22 in this repsect..

the WHY is the answer to WHY

for to ask is the answer correct? because the outcome of the question would result in the understanding of what you are in

a quetion

Infinity

it is not possible to get an answer from a question when you question one is it?

no.. because that would mean infinity

or P.I

very easy and simple

so from this you should understand the very question "or method" of it is in fact the answer

hence what you are in

universe - a question "method" of one

much like how you think about things.. yes or no

OR

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No you're just kind of annoying, and may be suffering from a type of personality disorder.

But the question, and the question of the question, to keep the show going, even when the answer is already in (because I love you) - makes for an interesting ah line of questioning, for for that you've served a purpose, but now, it's no longer needed, now you're just being annoying, and a loop of thought. You could say your purpose has been served, so why not try on something new now..? How about humility as a lowly one among the many, who does NOT know, and in fact knows NOTHING - I'm just saying, try it on, as a new way of being and interacting...

Why? Because I love you. It's not meant as an insult, but you need to get some feedback from others, some of whom are just as smart and aware as you consider yourself to be. In other words, there's a blind spot in our mirrors, and so it's important to use other people as mirrors to gain insight into productive and non-productive way of being, and acting, and of communicating. The meaning of communication, is the response you get.. otherwise, it's meaningless as a communication? Right? Ah "get it"?

A true gentleman is someone who never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

From your posts and the way you are talking you do in fact come accross as believing that your above us. I fully agree with the poster that said your trying to appear mystical and knowledgable.

While you have made some good points the rest are bordering on gibberish.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

and i wonder why your world sucks

thanks for you insults tho but next time keep them

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join