It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Cipher Grand Lodge FAAM Washington D.C.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The Grand Lodge FAAM (Free And Accepted Masons) of Washington, D.C. lthe District of Columbia leaked to the Internet

http://__._/wiki/Grand_Lodge%2C_F.A.A.M_of_the_District_of_Columbia%2C_Masonic_Cipher%2C_1994

Page 4 and 5 describes the esoteric encoding.
Anyone who can decode it?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can kind of, but it is quite different than AFAM. Anyone else here find this to be accurate to their lodge?

Of course, I cannot tell you how to decode it. Truthfully, you would have to be a master mason and know the order in which things happened in the lodge. Some of the questions look the same, but have different answers at different times. I know that sounds vague, but it is the truth. I wish someone would post the NC AFAM book here. My secretary has been slow getting me a copy.

Unfortunately, the only secrets you would uncover here are the meetings that we attend. If it wouldn't break my oath, I would tell you everything, but you might not stay awake long enough to hear it all. I find the ritual interesting, but a non mason would think it's nuts and boring.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can read most of it... a few abbreviations I don't recognize. Like NetworkDude, the specifics of their ritual differ in places from the Grand Lodge of Texas work that I'm familiar with. (They seem to be more particular about their floor work than I'm used to...)

Good find, though not terribly useful to non-Masons.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Unfortunately I used Washington D.C.
It should be:
GRAND LODGE FAAM of the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Carl R. LeVine did the coding of this. Page 24.
www.dcgrandlodge.org...

His background is:
Born in Fredericksburg, Virginia, on November 22, 1911 and
died August 17, 2006
He was raised in Takoma Lodge No. 29, now Hiram-Takoma Lodge No. 10, on June 22, 1948
Worshipful Brother LeVine served as Chairman of the Masonic code Maintenance Committee for 25 years

(1978-2003), and as Chairman of the Jurisprudence Committee for 14 years (1989-2003).

Can this background provide the cipher ?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
While technically true, it IS a cipher, in truth it's nothing more than shorthand. There's no key to decode it other than knowing the words that the letters represent. A tad more interesting from a cryptographic standpoint is "King Solomon and His Followers — A Valuable Aid to the Memory", which, at least in my edition, actually uses non-typographical symbols in some of the substitutions.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Good find, though not terribly useful to non-Masons.

Once a non-Mason figured out how to read it, it would be a wonderful insomnia cure, as I have found my OSW, from time to time.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Thanks for posting both the book and the magazine, hawk123. I have found both very useful and informative, both as to the basic things you talked about and the other information contained in them. You get both a star and a flag from me.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

(1978-2003), and as Chairman of the Jurisprudence Committee for 14 years (1989-2003).

Nope.

The very reason that it's in cipher in the first place is so that non-Masons can't read it. One is taught to read it after he is initiated, not before.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Nope.

The very reason that it's in cipher in the first place is so that non-Masons can't read it. One is taught to read it after he is initiated, not before.

A lot of mason ciphers are cracked already.
One of the oldest one was PIGPEN and even Aleister Crowley secrets become clear afer cracking NAEQ cipher
It is only a matter of time.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

The PIGPEN cypher was not exclusive to Masonry, it was used by others as well. Im pretty sure you could figure it out if you tried hard enough, but some things you still wouldn't be able to read without knowledge from someone who already knows.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Where did u find this?

And it might be a Hexadecimal code, I'm working on it

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shake7
Where did u find this?

And it might be a Hexadecimal code, I'm working on it

You can find this on:

Pigpen cipher
en.wikipedia.org...

NAEQ cipher decoding: (New Aeon English Qabalah) (Aleister Crowley)
www.geocities.com...
thelemicknights.org...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The following link shows some text after decrypting LIBER
www.geocities.com...

Now you now the facts of Osiris, Isis and Horus

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Masonic ritual has been exposed time and time again since the early 1700's. The ritual isn't secret...hasn't been in years.

robertgdavis.blogspot.com...

Why bother de-ciphering something that has already been de-ciphered? Seems like a futile effort to me. Read one of the exposures. Since Masonic ritual varies a bit from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, read several of them.

Thanks for the link. I don't imagine the Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia appreciates having her copyrighted work freely available on the web, but I found it interesting. I have an actual copy of the book (a bit newer edition) but enjoy electronic versions for my ritual library. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What's with all the stuff like this:

"Who cms hr?" (Who comes here?)

"Wt is a Sqr?" (What is a square?)

?

Edit: I think JoshNorton had an answer up there. Hardly seems like cypher.

Cnsntnts crr mst f th mnng.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Masonic ritual has been exposed time and time again since the early 1700's. The ritual isn't secret...hasn't been in years.

robertgdavis.blogspot.com...

Why bother de-ciphering something that has already been de-ciphered? Seems like a futile effort to me. Read one of the exposures. Since Masonic ritual varies a bit from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, read several of them.

Where to find the exposures ?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Good thread!
I have to agree that is is a cypher of sorts, yet not a perticularly difficult one. Must agree with other posts that it is only to ensure the uninitiated dont get the gist.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Where to find the exposures ?

I'd say if a person were looking for books, he'd probably go to a book seller or perhaps a library. I realize in the these glorious days of Google, most so-called "researchers" don't know what a library is...

Here's a bit of help for you. I have no clue why you're so interested in something that you're not even involved in, but I would submit that if you read a couple of these, you'll scratch your head, wonder what in the world the big deal is and move onto something more interesting.

mit.edu...

Edit to add: While most of these are very old, every one of them exists in re-print (from MASONIC sources, no less) because even though they were written to expose (and hopefully destroy) Masonry, they've actually become very valuable for those of us who research the history and development of our ceremonies. Many of the articles I've written have relied upon so-called exposures for information about our early days. In fact I'm working on one right now for a Masonic publication.

Additionally, you might find Bernard's "Light on Masonry" as exciting as the abovereferenced materials. It's been republished by The Supreme Council, 33rd Degree and available (along with many other great books on ritual and ceremonial here:

www.scottishritestore.org...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by senrak]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by senrak]

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Same can be found in thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
is there any way to send to me the pdf contained in the download. I am unabe to reach the server for some reason now for a couple of days.

Thanks,
Eric

a reply to: hawk123

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join