It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Scientist Posts Complete Vacuum-Energy Documentation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
-that the particles of vacuum polarisation do not follow the propagation of the field and so they can distribute their energy all over the space

Mmm, non linear space?

I am reminded of what we call the Poherian after Dr. Claude Poher. If I remember correctly, in his experiments, he was measuring the kinetic force directly. I forget what he used, but it measured acceleration.

I believe, though we can never be sure since he is such a recluse, that these waves exist within mass as compression waves, and they are isotropic following Mach's theory.

It may not be the same apples, but the Coulomb charge is what got me started. It is my understanding what he was using was a terminal in the process of building charges, much like the plate of a cap.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Hi there!

It seems Your link is no more working...
Is there any way to download it now?!

Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenOnKwalsky

That's strange; it still works for me.

If you U2U me with your email address, maybe I could send it to you that way.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
I just hope our resident experts in that field check it out ,

we have resident experts in zero point energy here?

Okay so ummm when can I plug in my house?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey zorgon, you should try out one of these:

www.vorktex.ca...

Seriously!

Discussion thread:

Over-Unity Power Generation/Amplifier is REAL and currently being shopped around in Ontario CANADA

[edit on 26-6-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

OK, so the German scientist has put all the maths/physics (theory) in his report, but why does that make it more 'real' than all the physical demonstrations out there?

Hey, I'm a nobody, with no high-brow electronics/maths/physics training, but I managed to re-create the SSG experiment over a weekend in my garage. It certainly appears from my limited perception to tap zero point energy.

Keeping in mind that I have not seen/heard of your experiment (i.e. this is not a personal attack, not knowing anything about you) I will say that I have never personally seen any successful physical demonstration of a free energy device that was not either a) a hoax or b) a well-meaning inventor that didn't know what he/she was doing. Hopefully the document will be useful and inspire future discoveries and inventions; it has potential, unlike all of the nonworking devices I've come across so far, and that is why it is more 'real', to use your word.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Okay I sent it to my team to have a look at it... Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

No worries, nothing personal taken

I'm genuinely surprised that you have a healthy interest in 'vaccuum energy' and have not heard of Bedini or taken a glimpse at his extensively posted experimental data and replications by hundreds of laymen. I was under the impression B. was one of the most famous living experimenters in this field.

OK, so here's the link to my results, please take a look and explain where the extra energy comes from if it is not as Bedini claims, coming from the vaccuum?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you can 'debunk' it, it'll save me a lot of time and energy continuing to pursue the idea with the advanced setups.

Perhaps you can post any replies you have to me in that thread though, so this excellent thread doesn't get side-tracked.

Thanks and best wishes
R

[edit on 27/6/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I think I remember checking out Bedini at one point, but that was a long time ago, so I neither remember what I thought of him nor why I would not have been impressed by his work. I'll see what I can dig up, though, and hopefully have something useful to say.

I haven't looked at Turtur's document at all since my last post, but I'll be sure to give my opinion on it once I get the chance to look at it further.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ANTIGRAVITY IS HERE!! PLEASE SPREAD!! = = www.keshefoundation.com = [ page 200 of this pdf file - www.keshefoundation.com... shows antigravity.] >> Intro = = "Welcome to the Keshe Foundation Web site.

keshefoundation.com...
This web site is about a new way to look to fundamental processes in cosmos, and how these can be applied in practical applications for human benefit. The new insights are the result of thirty years of personal, independent, study by Ir. Mehran Keshe, a nuclear engineer. Based on the analysis of nuclear and other atomic interactions and cosmological phenomena, Ir. Keshe developed a theory that fundamental plasmatic magnetic fields entangle to form double or multi magnetic fields.

In July 2009 a new book, titled "The Universal Order of Creation of Matters" written by nuclear engineer Keshe, is published.
In this book Ir. Keshe explains new first principles in physics.

One of the topics discussed in this book is that how Matter, Antimatter and Dark Matter are created in the universe. What scientists at present call elementary particles (like quarks and so on) are themselves in fact collections of smaller magnetic fields, which in group as dynamic plasmatic magnetic fields and their interactions with other dynamic plasmatic magnetic fields, lead to creation of quarks and so forth...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Quoting External Sources - Please Review This Link

[edit on Sat Jul 11 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think we have been spammed.

Mod note: The above statement refers to the above post in regards to the quantity as well as the quality of aforementioned post as well as any descriptive statements implying property of an intellectual nature which is herein enumerated within this statement to its fullest extent.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In case anyone was wondering (or even cared) I contuned reading the turtur document, and it is getting increasingly into areas of quantum physics that I have very little formal training in, so I'm probably not going to be able to give a reasonable judgement on the quality of the ideas by the end. Turtur has started to claim some things about fields and whatnot that I find myself strongly questioning (like that the total field energy is increasing with volume, which doesn't make sense to me based on thermodynamic laws) but part of my questioning is no doubt my shrinking understanding as he continues to put forth his ideas.

I probably won't bother posting anything further on this thread until I've completed the entire document, and I'm not sure if I'll have anything useful to say then.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

The Turtur Document. I like it.

I am beginning to suspect what is happening in these experiments is not factually related to dark energy or even the upgraded models of Aetheric theory.

The first understanding is if energy can be derived in a vacuum, it does not mean it comes from a vacuum.

The second understanding is the nature of electrical energy, which is always in motion as a wave.

The third understanding is the wave imparts its properties upon the environment, thus duplicating itself, with a handful of variations and a myriad of interactions.

Armed with these three understandings, when we reexamine the Turtur Device, we see a familiar phenomena emerge, a parallel plate waveguide commonly referred to as a capacitor. In this case though one plate is extremely deformed. It the wave interactions are properly mapped we may find why mechanical force arises.

Or we may not. IMO this is the best place to start.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

See altenergy2012.blogspot.com... for information on an upcoming 24/7 live Internet (and in-person if you want to visit) demonstration of an advanced energy technology in Washington DC. More information will follow - to be posted via the blog link. The public may visit the location once the demonstration begins - feel free to take a first-hand hard look at what's there, even remain with the unit for as long as you want to confirm the technology is valid, take measurements, etc...

A daily chat/teleconference is scheduled at 5 p.m. EST daily. Call in number is 702-473-3463, passcode 333777. You may post this reply anywhere on the Internet - scatter this information to the four winds!!!

[edit on 16-7-2009 by altenergy2012]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by altenergy2012

Copy that, Major!

Thanks for the information. You may want to start a new thread on it as that would get the attention of a lot more members. Or if you want I can do it for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by zorgon

Hey zorgon, you should try out one of these:

www.vorktex.ca...

Seriously!

Discussion thread:

Over-Unity Power Generation/Amplifier is REAL and currently being shopped around in Ontario CANADA

[edit on 26-6-2009 by MajorDisaster]

Hey, thanks for panning my thread!

I've been looking into the magnacoaster.com and vorktex models for a bit... So far, they seem to be the best bet in the FE race I've seen yet.

This thread definitely deserves as many S+F as possible, however. I love the fact that someone has gone through the work of putting the maths down in document form for others to peruse and scrutinize.

Great find OP!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Great find! S&F!

I haven't read through the entire thread, but I did read enough to notice someone complaining that not enough information was given to construct this. Please remember that this is not a commercial release at this point, merely a claimed successful explanation of an experiment. There is no 'kit', but rather information on how the device was conceived, built, and tested. Re-creation of the test is the responsibility of the researcher(s).

I have saved the page for future perusal (I took the time to scan the first two-thirds of it to verify it contained enough theoretical data to make it appear repeatable), and plan on investigating it more thoroughly in the near future. My present project requires a similar high-voltage power supply, so I am in the process of constructing one in conjunction with it right now. My model produces approximately 0-25 kV (adjustable) at an expected 0.5 mA, so it should be perfect for investigating this arrangement.

All the needed dimensions are given for the rotor used, so it should be a minor endeavor to recreate the initial successful test and work from there.

GREAT find, kudos!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
I've been looking into the magnacoaster.com and vorktex models for a bit... So far, they seem to be the best bet in the FE race I've seen yet.

Great! What have you found out? I'd love to see an update in your thread

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

That product is a fake. If you buy it, it will not be delivered. If it is delivered, it will not work. I'll call him out as a scam artist, and I dare any others here to do the same.

If I am wrong I'll eat my hat, but I don't make losing bets. I have made enough already, so I should know.

Now, the Turtur Device, this is a different story. I will bet that the armature turns in the direction of the upward slope of the vanes.

Am I right? I havn't checked it yet...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by jephers0n

That product is a fake. If you buy it, it will not be delivered. If it is delivered, it will not work. I'll call him out as a scam artist, and I dare any others here to do the same.

Have any evidence to back that statement up?

I dare not call a person a scam artist without testing the device myself. Assumptions are worthless.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join