It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we were seeded on this planet by ET's. Where does God come into play?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi all - this stuff just popped in my head, if we really are a seeded planet, and God is creator of everything (plese dont bash me becasue i brought God in this), then why hasnt he stepped up to help us and the supposed mind control over the world from melevolent ETs?

I started my life as a christian, but after so much research, i believe taht there are ET's making these religiouns up. Dont get me wrong, but dont look outside of the box, look outside of the planet.

In my opinion somethring very strange is going on and we are are all about to see it. Not the Nibiru crap, nor Project Blue bleam. But a change of how EVERYONE on this planet will notice. Welcome to the Golden Age everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

yes an execelent point, and perhapse more true than many thinks off

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
God would be causality. There is no freewill and everything is predetermined. Everything is moving mechanicaly. This is what god is.

People have attached such silly meanings to the word god. Although it was inevitible.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It depends on the way, or the what, you view God as being.

Some believe God to be a magical being that has super powers and can hear, see, and feel everything - while having the power to change any of it at will.

The God may be everything. Some believe that God consists of everything there is. The air, the creatures, space, and everything else that is in existence and everything that can be thought of that isn't in existence is God.

If God is everything, then the only change God can make would be done by others involved with the problem, which in turn would be God making the change.

Free Will also plays a big part in the reason for the almighty being of God, that some believe, not to intercede and make change - it goes against too many people's will and aren't all people the children of God?

It is really what the individual chooses to believe and the lack of help is what develops many people's belief system. So it's really up to you.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It seems that the Yahweh of Biblical times was infact and a referance to a physical/multidimensional alien race or figurehead. That seeded Earth.

To me the question is, is the whole of reality caused by a rift from the one true god ( not like the Old Testament God, like the force that binds everything is omnipotent and pure light/contentment, can only be experienced or attained, not explained ) or is everything including god simply dualistic forces interacting, because there has to be everything or nothing?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Well, the concept of "God", both Biblical aswell as in other cultures, are largely based on ET-contacts that were common in Ancient times. The religions, however, are not solely created by the ET's, although they have part in it too, but Humans have just as much "guilt" in creating them aswell. You could say that the religions were "seeded" by ancient Extraterrestrials, but was grown and twisted by the Humans.
There are both good aswell as bad ET's and there are no reason why a protection would be needed against them more than from other Humans.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmm great question! I have thought of that as well.

I suppose that since God created the universe, then he also created the aliens too. Or perhaps they are his messengers/angels. The evil aliens (who ever they are) could be the fallen ones.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think God is not an 'outside force' he's inside nature and us everyone. So if we, the people make steps towards the good things, it's Him manifesting through our actions and decisions. God is the fully conscious energie that manifests ideas and acts through consciousness, conscious beings, through us. WE need to make our path and decide what's good for everyone. It sounds idealistic and naive but that's the one and only way to move forward folks, I'm sorry... If we'd realize this as a fact, we'd possibly stop killing each other for made up reasons...
ET's don't enforce themselves upon us... they come when we're able to welcome them with open mind, love and peace. In the meantime they can only urge and help us to wake up step by step...
Since God is THE Consciousness, ET's are no exception, since they are conscious beings. They simply resonate at a higher level of that Consciousness, where we are heading right now.
Personal opinion...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Truth hunter]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If we were seeded on this planet by ET's. Where does God come into play?

God is the head scientist of the Genetics Division

And God said... let US create man in OUR image... in OUR likness
Genesis 1:26

That about covers it

Also God, Angels etc are NOT OF THIS EARTH ergo they are TRUE ET's by every meaning of the term

Long Live the Annunaki... Bow down to your slave masters when they return..

Oh wait you said no Nibiru stuff... my bad

[edit on 22-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

if we really are a seeded planet...
well i'm not going to bash you for bringing god into it. i am however going to tell you what Christopher Hitcheons told the world in his book God is not Great.
the theory of being a seeded planet, and you can stop right there; no need to make god suppositions, is quite a profound one. one of my agnostic friends laughs when i even suggest an et beginning for our race. and while the great writer Hitcheons himself would probably find it equally amusing i want to say that the theory works all on it's own. you don't need a mystical god involved. you only need an unbelievably advanced race of terra-forming galaxy explorers, and some water
(earth) like those sea monkeys ! but in galactic proportions.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You know, people always try to use this notion as a way to dispel any concept of God. How does it, in any form or fashion, dispel the notion that there is a creator of the universe? Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The world around us is a creation, seen and unseen, there are many creators out there, we create things with our thoughts, what is brought into this Earth is from the picture we project inward out. Think about this we are in a sack of bones nothing more then living stone, moving around in this dense enviroment. What other bodies out there await to fit into our surroundings. The potential we have is scary a wonderful design if all the kinks are worked out, but those kinks tend to be just choices made in the past that need to be resolved, how we do that is by working together with each other.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You know, people always try to use this notion as a way to dispel any concept of God. How does it, in any form or fashion, dispel the notion that there is a creator of the universe? Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

Yeah I know. It's almost like when some Christians think that an existence of a God equals a non-existance of Extraterrestrials.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Precisely... It cannot be logically deduced. Just because A is true does not mean that B is untrue.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Very entertaining thread.

And in that spirit of entertainment, I ask further:

What was outside the universe before the big bang?

What caused "the big bang"?

Was it really a bang, or was it perhaps the whir of processors and cooling units billions of years ahead of our own supposed technological epiphenomenous creations?

What is outside the universe right now? Another exponentially larger universe that our Universe lives in?

Is microscopy truly a valid word in the 1 step larger theory of the universe?

Is our universe simply the relative size of an electron in it's own Universe's Universe?

If we looked inside an electron with enough resolution, would we see another Universe?

More to the point: Where's my damn remote, and who's talking about taking my freedom today?

Indeed, very entertaining thought process.

Thanks Star & Flag

EDIT: syntax/placement

[edit on 22-6-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That is a great question.
one that i am not even going to try and give my opinion on ..well maybe a little haha if god created 'everything' then it is all in his plan ...right ...seems like the vatican is starting to open up to the idea anyway S$F for a great question that I would love to know the answer!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think some people are getting the wrong idea. This wasnt to put any disbelief in God at all. I strongly believe in God and always will. Its a question i've always wanted an answer to since i first heard the theory of our planet being 'seeded'. I do believe God has a part in this, but where? how? Are we allowed to start our own world?

new topics

top topics

join