It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - What do they look like? anyone ever had an encounter with one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey all - i've been researching on these "DRACOS'' or "Reptillians" as some may call them. and I am trying to find a good drawing, a good description, or if you have experience with one, and want to post your experiences anonymously, please do so. I cant remmeber the website i saw this on, put spposedly, these Reptillans can range from 14 to 22 feet tall, while others are 6 to 8 feet. Any PICS, or Encounters would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys and gals.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

That's the whole point, isn't it? There aren't any photos, witnesses or physical evidence traces. The sum total of their existence resides in the claims of people you wouldn't share a bus seat with.

You're asking for 'anonymous' information and that's the whole reason why the idea has ever taken hold. You're setting the bar way too low. Verified sources and checkable information are completely absent. Without this, 'reptilians' will remain an aspect of wishful thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This is a great channel for drawings and descriptions by the way

[edit on 23-6-2009 by aalien]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Probably like dragons. Dragons are actually the royalty ones, and the ones without a tail are workers. Not my words, just what I read. I've never seen one, and I actually hope I never will

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I have a close friend who is an older guy. He is one of the most intelligent people I've ever known. He has taught me more about human consciousness, NWO, government, history etc. than any teacher or professor. He's a published author as well. He believes whole heartedly in the Reptillian theory proposed by David Icke. Again this guy knows the bible backwards and forwards, is very scientific, and very skeptical about many things himself. But he believes mostly in the Reptillian theory because his best friend swears to have seen someone shapeshift before his eyes. This same friend has also had the privilege of seeing several books hidden in the vatican due to his security clearance or job clearance or something like that. I don't remember. His "friend" who supposedly saw someone shape shift does not talk about it and won't talk about it and is very quiet ever since he says.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there. The whole Reptillian theory is a bit hard to swallow for me but it does make a lot of sense. As much or more sense than any other theory out there regarding the aliens, evolution, the bible etc. In fact if you keep an open mind and do the research there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that would lend credence to the theory.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I can give you an answer, but you won't believe it...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB... the 'visitor' was wearing an officers uniform... the story is a 500 plus page report

In the morning, about 9am it was already 95 degrees. An Army Captain pulled up in a jeep from the direction of the training area, whom we had never seen up to that point either, and informed us the exercise was over, "go back to your units".

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"! After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's, I was getting pissed. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click. He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

REST OF STORY

Both cases...

wearing officers uniform
looked like us but not quite right
the EYES
both reports from military personal

Don't care if you believe or not... but you asked

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Maybe they're knows as unseen creatures in some countries ? Like el chupacabra, genderuwo, nyi roro kidul, so on.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

awesome post Zorgon. Atleast this account you shared is someone from the military and not some hilljack who saw an iguana in the desert.
Im on to read the rest of the story.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

That's the whole point, isn't it? There aren't any photos, witnesses or physical evidence traces. The sum total of their existence resides in the claims of people you wouldn't share a bus seat with.

You're asking for 'anonymous' information and that's the whole reason why the idea has ever taken hold. You're setting the bar way too low. Verified sources and checkable information are completely absent. Without this, 'reptilians' will remain an aspect of wishful thinking.

Understandable. The whole reason i started this thread is because i've only heard speculation, and havent read to much information i believe I can trust. But then again, the whole UFO field is speculation, full of testimonies and not too much physical proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
In my personal opinion the following photos are authentic, and this is what a "Draconian Reptilian Humanoid" looks like:

I live in AZ, and this year have started spending good amounts of time exploring the remote wilderness in the Superstition Mountains (supposedly a hotspot area, believed to be home to some of these Reptilians living underground). As of yet I have not encountered any Reptilians, nor have I found and elusive caves/tunnels leading deep underground. I do believe that I witnessed a UFO out there one night, but since it was very dark, and all I saw was 3 bright lights (little to no sound), I suppose it could have been some sort of experimental/secret military aircraft that emits almost no sound...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i think i have been in the room during a shift... i did not see anything; but i heard something very strange. i cant really talk about it though. but i wouldnt write any of this off no matter how weird it sounds...

re: the eyes going black; i think those ones might be different to the vertical pupil ones...

hum.

:/ its a weird world out there.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Hey all - i've been researching on these "DRACOS'' or "Reptillians" as some may call them. and I am trying to find a good drawing, a good description, or if you have experience with one, and want to post your experiences anonymously, please do so. I cant remmeber the website i saw this on, put spposedly, these Reptillans can range from 14 to 22 feet tall, while others are 6 to 8 feet. Any PICS, or Encounters would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys and gals.

22 feet???? that sounds like t rex to me...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Sorry fella. These images are by the so-called Dr Reed. He's been 'debunked' to the Orion Nebula and back! Dr. Reed and the Screaming Alien Hoax

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Google Image Reptilians and you will see thousands of pictures and drawings of the many types of Reptilians out there. From the dinosauriods to extraterrestrial creatures, there is a whole smorgasbord of Reptilians out there.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My personal opinion that this image may be a symbol of Draco's or reptillian.

Like I said, its just an idea and my opinion. dont take it as gospel.
This symbol does indeed go back many years and is all over Europe.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Reptilians have never caught my interest until this post; you say they are about nine foot. On two separate occasions I have come into contact with nine foot beings, the first time my wife was with me and she is still adamant that there was two of them although I only saw one and the second occasion I was on my own when I saw him. They have never shown any aggression but just stand and observe me and play games with my mind. My wife’s description matches mine but with her being a lawyer she would never go public about any of our sightings, they are about nine foot tall this I know as they where standing behind a golf flag that was below their shoulders, dressed all in black and bald with ratty faces. I have never thought of my encounter as with reptilians but with ET this would make sense as to why the government systematically sealed all cave entrances in the central belt in the seventies as we have a vast network of underground systems and caverns that you can no longer gain access to.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
SECRET SPACE PART 2 ALIEN INVATION check it out. You won´t be disapointed. That explanes just about everything you need to know about reptillians. Love and light

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
re: the eyes going black; i think those ones might be different to the vertical pupil ones...

Yes I agree... but I am not ready with that report yet

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hyundisonata

hey my hyundisonata! Nice to hear an experience! could you elaborate anymore? How did you run into them? any more physical characteristics? thanks for your post!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Nothing much to tell as it was all very civil, just like saying hello to neighbours as you walk on by. it was when we got home I brought up the conversation with something like (did you see the size of that bloke) and the story unfolded, the area is a section of wilderness that is part golf course that I take the dogs to at night so they can have a good run as no one is ever there after nine pm. I normally wonder about until 2 to 3 am, when I went back in daylight with my daughter to get some photos a few days later we were filmed by a black helicopter that had no markings and flew very low above us. Best description is if you take the skinny bald guy from hell raiser, remove all his studs and hooks ect then make him about 9 ft tall very skinny dressed all in black and that’s the guy or guys .they seem to have a way of playing with your mind keeping you calm, making you not question but accept what you see as normal to the point they could do whatever they wanted to you and you would accept it willingly. Luckily for us they do not seem to be aggressive and wish us no harm or so it seems.

new topics

top topics

join