It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi, I normally don't bother with the ufo or alien stuff.
Mainly because a lot of the so called proof of aliens relies on video or pics which we all know can be altered easily by anyone.
Anyway the reason I'm posting this is to ask you ufo atsers for a couple of answers to some questions.
Q1. If indeed their are aliens visiting us and working with tptb why do people expect that they are friendly? surely the fact that they work in tandem with our rotten politicians means they are just as evil as the worst type of humans we have already.
Q2. Why do the aliens keep themselves hidden? Don't say mass panic because the politicians or aliens don't care about us.
Q3. Why would they still abduct us?
Q4. Why are countries disclosing ufo files now? What's changed?
Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If it were as easy as your Op things would be much cleaner by now in the disclosure sector.

There are different types of aliens with different reasons for being here.

Some are Malevolent, some benevolent and others just here as Scientists and others that are indifferent to our species that always think that everything has to do with them personally.

This forum has tons of answers for just read, read, read.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
this is just my opinion, but from what i have come up with from my 10 odd years of studying, why things are the way they are is this. humans have a work ethic which is around 40 odd years or so. so you tax them, work them and along the way, this may sound odd you eat them as well. think about us humans like lambs. unless things really upset the flock, we mostly do nothing, but eat, defacate,and reproduce at alarming rate. i am not anti human, but please explain to me why there is over 8 milliion people in the united states alone dissapearing? or another question where is all the gold at that has been mined for over 5000 years of supposed human evolution? one last thing, you wont hear me saying that if there is aliens that they are nice fuzzy, gentle giants

just a quick conclusion on my part as i have never seen an alien, but there is a whole lot of crazy occurances that no one wants to talk about!
peace.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why everybody expect the aliens to "Contact" us?? Probably for the beings able to move quickly between the stars etc we are like ants. ontact? what for?? Maybe they are (some of them at least )peace loving space buddisths, but even one such a pacifistic race may sometime trample a few anthills on his way to Great Pacifistic Meditation. Only very bored aliens children probably try to "contact" us- poking our "anthill" with a wooden stick...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badfuture
Mainly because a lot of the so called proof of aliens relies on video or pics which we all know can be altered easily by anyone.

See I find this sort of statement fascinating. It represents scientific / social conservatism towards UFOs. A much better question might be, if there are such a thing as UFOs, (please see my definition of UFO) why is no official organization studying this phenomenon when it could potentially mean the end of our race?

Q1. If indeed their are aliens visiting us and working with tptb why do people expect that they are friendly? surely the fact that they work in tandem with our rotten politicians means they are just as evil as the worst type of humans we have already.

Not everyone believes UFOs are friendly. There are a number of cases where UFO sightings that have resulted in severe radiological burns, death, and the shutting down of nuclear minutemen missiles. One of the more interesting stories is Dan Sherman's supposed inside account working on Project Preserve Destiny. If he's correct, the government has participated in some manner in the abduction phenomenon.

Q2. Why do the aliens keep themselves hidden? Don't say mass panic because the politicians or aliens don't care about us.

Who's to say they're hidden? Look at how many UFOs are reported on a daily basis on MUFONs website.

Furthermore look at some of the mass UFO events that have occurred over the last century:
  1. the 1917 Fatima event in Portugal witnessed by hundreds of people,
  2. the '42 Battle of LA, seen by nearly everyone in the greater Los Angeles area.
  3. the '52 Washington DC flyover
  4. the Hudson River Valley from 1982 through 1995 (seen by an estimated 7,000 people)
  5. the 1997 Phoenix lights seen by hundreds of witnesses,
  6. the 1989 - 1993 Belgium Flap (again thousands of witnesses), etc.
The list goes on and on and on.

Terrestrial scientists have done biological studies on mice for hundreds of years. Furthermore if you take Dr. David Jacobs at face value the point is to hybridize humans.

For what purpose? Who knows.

Really the only countries that have disclosed in recent history are Brazil and the UK. The US & Canadian records have been available for a long time now.

It sounds to me like you could benefit from the following threads:
  1. 'A Brief Proof of UFOs' (wiki)
  2. 'The State of Ufology'
  3. 'UFOs: Asking the Right Questions ...'
  4. 'Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack'
  5. 'Expert's short list'
  6. 'Top 100 UFO cases - Revealed!'

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

Hi, Badfuture. Welcome to ATS.

A1. Most humans know nothing about alien life for themselves at all, yet will assume that the slander and disinformation that rules the UFO field could be true, and assume that the alien races are not friendly, especially once they find out for themselves that the alien races are real.

Many alien races are visiting Earth, and they all work together now. They are trying desperately to build a diplomatic relationship with our world, but none of them works directly with the leadership of Earth because the leadership won't work productively with them yet. The leadership wants certain kinds of things from the alien races, but these things the alien races would never share with them because of what the leadership would use those things for. The organization of visiting races continues to offer our leadership a true relationship.

The individual alien people who visit their neighboring worlds are the professionals of their races, and they work under an even larger organization of space. A hostile leadership, like ours, is not even allowed to travel to other worlds.

A2. The visiting races keep themselves hidden to protect themselves and the humans who work with them between worlds. They sneak in to educate because they have to sneak in, and because we have to be educated. The panic that people are reacting with is created and maintained by our leadership.

A3. There are no more abductions of humans by any alien race. A few races were abducting and misusing some humans, and these races have been corrected by the organization of visiting races. The races who could not comply with the organization are no longer allowed to visit Earth. Consensual contact between humans and all visiting races has always gone on.

Every human who has alien contact, whether he is physically aware of it or not, visits alien crafts for meetings with alien life and other humans. For most who begin to become aware through glimpses of memories, their assumptions of "abduction" are based on public opinion, and few are willing to progress past that.

A4. Our leadership can't hide the aliens- what they are hiding is what they themselves are doing to the alien races and to the humans who work with the alien races. Humans are learning about alien life from the alien races in spite of government control and sharing it through the public. The official information allowed out now is being chosen and manipulated to control public opinion against the natures and intentions of the alien races. Our leadership will let you know the alien races are real because they have no choice, but they can still make sure you learn as little real truth as possible, and be as mislead and mistrusting of the aliens as possible.

[edit on 6/22/2009 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The PTB sold us to stay alive. Aliens can actually do everything they want but if they work with the PTB, then humans do some work for aliens so that they can do more important things.

Or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Alien is the modern day word for angel, they have always been here and are part of us. We as a whole are limited in our awareness to them, and as was stated before they are not all 'nice'. You would think in this day and age, with all of are advancement, ET presence would be common knowledge. ETs that can manifest in human form(and other forms) and distort reality. Many simply don't wanna know this stuff, and understandably so...I mean who wants to go to bed at night thinking about aliens/angels cosmic and unity awareness, 2012, planet x and all that #.

If TPTB are truly working with aliens, then they must be the most evil creatures in existence.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

Many people believe they are enemies, working in cohorts with the government, it is not a major view in comparison one way or the other. Personally I think if there are aliens visiting us, there are more than one species, and they all have their own agenda. Some might be friendly, some probably aren't so much.

Well if they're sinister as you mentioned, then there's reason enough. However, there are many possible reasons. One theory is that there is a code that certain intelligences cannot communicate with lower intelligences. We're animals to them basically. Another theory I've heard is that there is a single presence limiting anyone from doing so, or we are better at defending ourselves than we think. Further, I've heard one theory where only probes have reached us, through portals... Some of it is far-fetched, some of it is good, pick your theory. I don't pretend to understand how an alien species thinks, humans are hard enough to figure out.

Again, I don't know what they think, but there are still lots of reason we would... Do we still harvest creatures here on earth to dissect and study?

It's a slow trickle of information being released. Some of it is unbelievable, most of it is mundane, it takes some digging to find the most interesting stuff. So far there hasn't been much released as a whole though, it seems more like these are progressive countries urging transparent government, not a collective disclosure movement, at least in my opinion.

PS: Welcome to the UFO forum, and I hope you don't think we're crazy!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badfuture
Anyway the reason I'm posting this is to ask you ufo atsers for a couple of answers to some questions.

A1: The ones that work with politicians are not friendly and that's the problem we have. The ones that are friendly do not interfere with free will and are for self-evolution instead of manipulation.

A2: Because knowing they are here messes up their plans, and for the benevolent ones, see A1

A3: Because they need our genetic information. Different races for different reasons, for the most known ones, the Greys, it's for crossbreeds, because they can not reproduce themselves anymore due to being genetically manipulated themselves. It was a deal. They give us technology and they are allowed to take people for genetic data.

A4: Maybe they are trying to tell us the truth but are afraid of a panic if all comes out at once and thus disclosing these will gradually increase its acceptability. The American government seems to be the core of the connections for global manipulation. And it's working apparently because the whole world is basically "americanizing".

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi guys, sorry for taking so long to reply busy work day.
Thanks for the replies,I've read through them but unfortunatly I'm still quite skeptical.
Mainly the whole conspiracy seems to be more about belief than actual fact, one poster claims they're angels another went into the politics of the various alien breeds, saying that the greys can't reproduce, (believe me when I say I'm not making fun of you) but how could you possibly know those things?
As for the lab mice example as a reason for abductions still, well surely the aliens medical science must be lightyears ahead of ours so presumably they would have mapped and stored all dna info on us 100s of years ago, they could probably recreate us easily also 100 of years ago thus removing the need for abduction.
I hope you guys find the truths you seek but for me I think tptb have this secret too well kept to find any real truths in it and as for the aliens well, either way you paint it they don't seem to want to help humanity at all so sod them lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In the end if aliens are visiting us...no one knows why they do or do not do what they are doing.We can't even prove they are visiting us nevermind trying to understand how they think or what their interests or if their thought patterns are even remotely like ours etc etc anyone else who says they understand is just giving their opinion and speculating.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have no idea about the purpose of aliens. Anything I could say would be pure speculation just like everyone else is doing.

One thing I can say for sure is that I have had a close encounter three times.

My first post here in 2007 was about the first UFO I saw.

Since then I have seen two more UFO's. I have no doubt what so ever as to what they were. I just have no proof except my word.

If I have to speculate I will say if there are aliens they are not out to harm us.

Lastly, I am not at all sure we are not aliens.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by dizziedame]

top topics

join