It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Glendale Man Sang Eminem While Stabbing Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Source Link: www.myfoxphoenix.com...

The eerie 911 tapes have been released in the May 30 stabbing of a Glendale family. Police say that 29-year-old Michael Miller stabbed his wife and 10-year-old daughter to death. His 4-year-old son survived being stabbed 11 times.

Michael Miller told police he tucked his son into bed the night before, and said a prayer together asking God to keep them safe.

Wow, I had never heard this story but was shock to hear this update and the audio of the 911 tapes, my two boy's listen to Eminem but I guess I'll have to remove all of my kitchen knives from my home... Hmm

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Only the insane think Eminem's music is worth listening to.

I would make a joke, but innocent people died here.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They became demons and satan possessed him?

I wonder where this world would be without religion...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I tell you what, I've heard people whom I thought to be possessed before, and in part of that phone call to 911, he did sound like he was possessed. The voice only surfaced temporarily in that audio clip. I'd like to hear the whole thing.

Of course, one would have to believe in demonic possession being a very real thing in order to come to that conclusion, to those who don't believe in it, the guy's just sick and in need of psychiatric help. Either way, it's sad.

Peace

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

The world would be a paradise. One can only dream though...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

The little girl went to the same school my kids go to.
My neighborhood keeps getting worse, but this is something different. Insanity or something else?

new topics

top topics

join