It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada begins to vaccinate entire population (H1N1)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Jezus Christ people its like you've red a Patient information leaflet for the first time..it always has such hell and perdition on it!! to cover themselves...
Let me spin this story, i'll get the shot and if other people in my community refuse to get the shot[when SHTF] i think they should be quarantined, i dont want those people around me spreading this virus...
Do you really think a government would harm its total population with poisonous vaccins? just like the poisonous fluoride water? remember one thing people
poison is all about quantity, not quality... even pure water can be poisonous if you drink to much of it

Vaccine Nation - Director's Cut

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm a Newfoundlander and I'm in this age group, and I guarantee you that I'm not getting no damned flu shot. I've refused to for the past 5 years, as the once that I did get one, I was sick more than any year before. Even though my town has reported 2 cases, I don't think it's worth it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Remember to tell the people who got one that you did too, this could get very insane!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thats right on. The problem is for people who work in the health field, they will not be able to fake it. As for schools, you wont be able to attend if you do not show proof. And if you start homeschooling during this time it will raise red flags and you may have your children taken by the state for their own good.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'm happy not going to school, it IS summer break after all. But even if this whole thing is still going on in September, I'll happily refuse schooling. I'm not getting a flu shot so I can do something that I hate, and hell, I'm pretty sure I've still got the right to education and to refuse any medical procedure I find offensive.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

i'll get the shot and if other people in my community refuse to get the shot[when SHTF] i think they should be quarantined, i dont want those people around me spreading this virus...

The vaccine itself gives you the flu. It introduces a small dose of it into your body so that your body can build up an immunity to it. So people that get the vaccine will be capable of spreading the virus just as well as people that don't get the vaccine and catch the flu.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist

Canada begins to vaccinate entire population (H1N1)

www.nationalpost.com

I'm all over this vaccine when it's out. People have no idea what this thing could turn into. I get flu jabs all the time, it's a tiny bit of crap injected under the skin, it's not like they are main lining a liter of junk into your brain. My philosophy is that sure it's not ideal, it's not a healthy few cc's of junk to put under your skin but not near as bad as me walking around the CBD huffing bus fumes and eating a can of tuna. Everything in moderation. But I know most of ATS will die off from refusing the vaccine. So be it, a real shame but paranoia rules supreme.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by Foppezao

i'll get the shot and if other people in my community refuse to get the shot[when SHTF] i think they should be quarantined, i dont want those people around me spreading this virus...

The vaccine itself gives you the flu. It introduces a small dose of it into your body so that your body can build up an immunity to it. So people that get the vaccine will be capable of spreading the virus just as well as people that don't get the vaccine and catch the flu.

That is HORRIFICALLY FALSE!! UNBELIEVABLE! please do some research and quit the scare mongering.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator

That is HORRIFICALLY FALSE!! UNBELIEVABLE! please do some research and quit the scare mongering.

Why don't YOU do some research. The very way that a vaccine works is by introducing a minute quantity of the virus into your system to build up antibodies against it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

No actually it is true. Vaccines contain a weakened form of a virus or bacteria that does not multiply in the body as much as a healthy virus would. This allows your body to produce antibodies to the disease and build up an immunity to it. How do you think a vaccine allows you to build up an immunity without introducing the virus into your body ? Why do you think some children get fevers and such after receiving vaccines ? Some vaccines use a dead form of the virus or bacteria instead. I would suggest that you are the one that needs to do some research into just how vaccines work.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, that's news to me (aside from nasal mist vaccine types) that the flu vaccine is going to give everyone the flu and spread it. Can anyone provide a source other than an antivax site that proves this?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was hoping I would be pushing up crabgrass before something like this occured. Sometimes it seems like I went to sleep and woke up in a sci-fi movie. Here is a thought. Try to find the time to watch The Stand. It is 12 hours long but worth it. Maybe we actaully are being depopulated...I know way too many people who spent time in college and then went back to work at their highschool jobs. And this was BEFORE this economic downturn or as I like to call it, the purposely demolished social status, because that is exactly what is going on. Kids fresh out of highschool being made managers and "team leaders". What happened to sticking with a job and earning your way up the corporate ladder? I can tell you what happened. Highschoolers are ignorant naive and will follow any command if you give them a promise and a smile. The older folks are not so easily manipulated. Which is I personally feel this H1N1 hogwash(pun intended) is man-made and has the sole purpose of eliminating the majority of us. As far as the vaccine goes....there is a pharma commercial on tv being played recently that says "and as with all vaccines, has a 30% chance of not working". Just saw this ad a few days ago. Sorry i cannot remember the actual name of the med but it was aired on NBC. If that helps. So I dont really see me taking ANY mandatory vaccine. I say we eat nothing but fresh fruits and veggies, oraganic obviously, and drink only water for the next 3 months or so. What could possibly be the harm?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I didn't get my info from an antivax site. Just do some research on how vaccines are made and how they work.

I'm also not saying that everyone that gets a vaccine is going to come down with the illness and spread it, just that it is possible. Many people that receive vaccines become infected with the disease that they are attempting to become immune to, and if they become infected they are just as capable of spreading it as those who are not vaccinated and become infected. There are also many dangers associated with what they use to make the vaccines. I am not into scare mongering, just do some research on your own and draw your own conclusions. Also this "new strain" isn't all that new.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Thanks a lot for posting this information. Very informative. I haven't watched the videos yet, but I will make time to view them.

May have to consider not getting this vaccine because of this line:

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions,

Don't like the sound of that one bit.

I have had to have a couple of operations this past year for these reasons, and I don't want to make a bad situation worse. Still recuperating from the last one.

Hmmm....better talk to my doctor about this.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Out here in my neck of the woods they are placing ads offering compensation to people who will participate in their H1N1 vaccine trials during the next few months.

I just came across this today in Craigslist in their 'employment section' under 'ETC'~
Clinical trials for H1N1 vaccine in Sacramento CA

Anyone else seeing ads like this for their area?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Interesting, especially since they are targeting the elderly (over 65) and children. From everything i've read on this they believe that the eldery over the age of 60 already have some kind of immunity to this flu.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If you want to go totally crazy on the conspiracy train then speculate on this. What is the biggest threat to the NWO? YOU ARE.. the alt news folks, the anti-vax folks, ufo disclosure masses, freedom loving and those who question authority. So WHO is going to turn away the vaccine? The alt news folks, the anti-vax folks, ufo disclosure masses, freedom loving and those who question authority. I mean it is pure GENIUS actually. The single best method to wipe out an annoying group of people who are a thorn in the NWOs side. Those left will be the ultimate sheep to herd with everyone here on ATS and elsewhere dead. You lose.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

That may very well be true, but at least we won't be around to be rounded up into herds like sheep will we. Btw you're kinda startin to sound like a disinfo agent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join