It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada begins to vaccinate entire population (H1N1)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was under the impression that unlike America, the Canadian government does not have the authority to forcefully vaccinate citizens against their will.

Am I incorrect in that assumption?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrij
I was under the impression that unlike America, the Canadian government does not have the authority to forcefully vaccinate citizens against their will.

You are correct, as of yet, The Canadian government cannot force any type of vaccinations it's citizens, not even in early childhood if the parents chooses not to have their offspring's vaccinated.

The Canadian Pandemic Influenza Plan for the Health Sector

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

Some Q&A about Swine Flu vaccination

Q. Will the Government of Canada ensure that Canadians will have access to an H1N1 flu vaccine?

Adequate vaccine supply will be available for all Canadians who wish to receive it. This is a key component of Canada’s comprehensive pandemic readiness plan that has been developed jointly with the provinces and territories.

Q. Will everyone have access to the H1N1 vaccine at the same time, or are there priority recipients? The current plan is to produce sufficient quantities of vaccine for Canadians and ensure their timely distribution in all communities.

From Public health agency of Canada

According to the OP of this thread source, it is the news paper National Post who themselves do not have a direct source about All of Canada's population being vaccinated.

Canada does not force vaccination upon it's citizens. Had to step in this thread to clarify this.

I will ask my native friends what they think about this and if it is rampant news in their communities.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well if they come to my door and try to stick me with something, I don't care what it is, they had better bring more than one of them and they better know more kung fu than I do

Imagine being the CEO of a Big Pharma company and getting that kind of kickback, they must be trembling over their calculators in excitement.

posted by tothetenthpower
Getting rid of diseases and problems is what science is there for really, and especially pharma companies.

You're kidding?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

I won't take any of their vaccines, don't trust em.

As far as what will be in them last i heard they were planning on using the california strain to make the vaccines.

Here's the article....

www.bloomberg.com...

From this post......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also read that they were planning on using adjuvants in the vaccines, which some consider to be dangerous.

In case you're unaware this new flu isn't as new as they would have you believe. It has it's origins in a 1998 outbreak of flu among pigs, which has it's origins in the 1918 "Spanish flu" pandemic.

Here's a link to two consecutive posts with some info about that and links to the articles.......

It's all from this thread....

It's a good thread, with a lot of good info.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss_silver

You are correct, as of yet, The Canadian government cannot force any type of vaccinations it's citizens, not even in early childhood if the parents chooses not to have their offspring's vaccinated.

The Canadian Pandemic Influenza Plan for the Health Sector

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

Some Q&A about Swine Flu vaccination

Q. Will the Government of Canada ensure that Canadians will have access to an H1N1 flu vaccine?

Adequate vaccine supply will be available for all Canadians who wish to receive it. This is a key component of Canada’s comprehensive pandemic readiness plan that has been developed jointly with the provinces and territories.

Q. Will everyone have access to the H1N1 vaccine at the same time, or are there priority recipients? The current plan is to produce sufficient quantities of vaccine for Canadians and ensure their timely distribution in all communities.

From Public health agency of Canada

According to the OP of this thread source, it is the news paper National Post who themselves do not have a direct source about All of Canada's population being vaccinated.

Canada does not force vaccination upon it's citizens. Had to step in this thread to clarify this.

I will ask my native friends what they think about this and if it is rampant news in their communities.

Thanks Miss Silver for the in depth response. So far, it seems that if you are a Canadian citizen and you do not feel comfortable being vaccinated for the H1N1, you do not have to take it.

Man, am I proud to be a Canadian.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Thanks for the links!

I'll check those out for sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This really should have been part of the ongoing discussions in the Swineflu forum, the title is misleading and you seem to me to be trolling.

I have never said trolling before to my recollection.

Umm...misleading? The Canadian government is starting to vaccinate its citizens against swine flu. I was not aware I was misleading any of the readers here. I was not aware of the swine flu forum, and you are right, this thread should probably have been posted there. If so, mods please move if necessary.

Trolling? I don't even know what that means.

Is this what you are referring to?

"Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water behind a moving boat."

I do like to fish.

So guilty as charged.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have been trying to find this thread, posted my response already on another thread

The vaccine will bring in about 40$ a pop

This is the new leader of the Canadian Action Party

on vaccines

VACCINE INFO
articles.mercola.com...
www.rense.com...
www.lifesitenews.com...
www.exploringvaccines.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.judicialwatch.org...
drtenpenny.com...
www.sayingnotovaccines.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.flunews.org...
www.healthfreedomreport.org...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.rense.com...

LIST OF VACCINE FILLERS: Officially administered by design with every vaccine provided to the public -

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

*This data is available via: www.mercola.com
articles.mercola.com...

Now it is important to understand that these additives are given without public knowledge or consent. Merck, the monster pharmaceutical giant in the US produces the vast majority of vaccine supplies & are protected from prosecution by Federal Statutes imposed under the Bush administration. Based on my understanding they are also the primary suppliers Canada's own stock. Gov't policy is stride for stride with the US in this respect.

Some of those aspects of the additives we have found to be alarming:

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked with Alseimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kindey & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions,

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THYMEROSAL (MERCURY) - This additive alone was the catylist for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occurring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 67. The average used to 1 in 20,000.

"We can do this the easy way or we can this the hard way but it's going to have to get done." - Glenn Ivey/Prince George's County State's Attorney/Maryland,USA on new mandatory Vaccination Legislation imposed on Gr.5 - Gr.10 students to have Chicken Pox & Hep B Vaccines

“When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we, in essence, accept that the state owns our bodies.” U.S. Representative Ron Paul

something to ponder

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 23-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

Otherwise i dont mind getting the flu now so later on i might be immune from the wilder one [later this year?]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Foppezao]

I am actually pretty sure we already had it too.....we have been exposed to 3 different people with it, 2 came back from mexico right at the onset, and one from vancouver island, gotten sick for a few weeks, and all are recovering.....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

As long as it isn't forced vaccinations, I dont see the issue with it. Hopefully they wont go that far, but you never know..

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Thanks Miss Silver for the in depth response. So far, it seems that if you are a Canadian citizen and you do not feel comfortable being vaccinated for the H1N1, you do not have to take it.

Man, am I proud to be a Canadian.

You are welcome astrij.

I am a Kanuck as well living in the states. Wonder if they will force this vaccine on me when I tell them that I am allergic to albumin (egg whites). Last I had a vaccine, it was a tetanus shot and the doc spent more than 30 mins on the phone to make sure that the tetanus vaccine was not witch brewed in albumin for he said "I do not wish to see you have a full blown allergic reaction in my clinic and have to send you at the emergency room!"

With Harper in power tho... I wouldn't put it past him to make it a mandatory (forced) thing considering the unconstitutional way he dissolved parliament to save his arse from the eviction notice he was being served by the coalition.

I just pray for you fellow kanucks up there that you will have your freedom of choice kept intact when the time comes to say no to the swine Flu vaccine.

ATTENTION, Please: The WHO has declared swine flu (N1H1) pandemic. This will probably imply governmental demands for universal mass vaccinations under penalty for not complying. Flu vaccine contains squalene oil as an adjuvant. Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote: Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “ Gulf War syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Raynaud’s phenomenon with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes in fingers and toes, Sjorgren’s syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever.”

Say no to Squaline oil laced vaccine

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Our restuarant here at work has shut because someone had 'flu-like' symptoms, it don't matter that there are still members of staff up there 'pretending' to work, and the fact that there are 2000 people here in work ( Bank in the city of London ). We're still having to work considering we were exposed to them in the restaurant as well.

I for one will not take any flu vaccines , besides I'm allergic to normal flu vaccines so I think I'll pass on this one as well.
And after reading that list of ingredients I DEFINATELY think I'll pass on the vaccine.

[edit on 23/6/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm a Canuck and I will likely avoid getting the shot.

I'm not wildly against vaccines like some fold 'round here, but I have had them in the past and get very sick from the shot. Worse, I've had the shot, gotten sick from it, then caught the flu!

On the other hand, I haven't gotten any flu shots for the last few years and while I have caught the flu in that time, it lasted a very short period of time compared to friends and co-works who caught the same bug. Every year I've caught the flu it is less severe than the last time. This makes sense as I'm effectively training my own immune system to fight the bug off.

I am skeptical about this vaccine as it was produced very rapidly for something that was being described as "like something we've never seen before" not long ago.

By the same token, I suspect that the fact that this is such an unusual strain is likely to bypass my built up immunity. So... I will consider getting the shot if things get particularly nasty. I'm a pragmatist.

Something that isn't being discussed and really should be is that our social disciple for illness has become very lax. You are expected to make it in to work no matter how ill you feel or contagious you might be. There needs to be a shift there where people are encouraged to (not penalized for) stay at home when you are sick. People need to understand that they have a responsibility not to spread infection.

One of the worst things I've been seeing lately is the number of public hand sanitizers going up. That stuff doesn't do anything to viruses and the fact that so many people (including visibly sick people) are touching that lever makes them a vector for infection themselves!

So... ah... my advice is just be pragmatic over the winter. Don't hang out with sick people. Don't run your immune system down. Avoid heavy drinking!!

And like I say, I'm not going to rush out to get suck with a vaccine I don't have much faith in, but will consider it an option if required.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Polio Cases In West Africa May Thwart W.H.O. Plan

In Kano, Muslim and political officials contend that tests performed there found that polio vaccine contains a dangerous level of the fertility hormone, estrogen, and that this would cause girls who receive the vaccine to become sterile, according to Agence France-Presse.

A Muslim doctor, Ibrahim Datti Ahmed, president of the Supreme Council for Shariah in Nigeria, was quoted by the news agency as saying: ''It's not contamination, it's adulteration. It's an attempt to control the population of the third world.''

If you put estrogen in a vaccine, you teach the body to become immune to estrogen, preventing pregnancy later.

This has been done in several places around the world, with the connivance of the WHO.

I would expect that if the aboriginals are being targeted first this will be done again.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
One of the worst things I've been seeing lately is the number of public hand sanitizers going up. That stuff doesn't do anything to viruses and the fact that so many people (including visibly sick people) are touching that lever makes them a vector for infection themselves!

So true...

Those hand sanitizers are anti-bacterial - they do not kill viruses effectively.

They offer a false sense of security and in the long run (and with constant use), they can cause problems with ones immune system - especially in children who are forced to use them by their parents.

But yeah, they don't kill viruses...

The sort of conscientious health precautions mentioned in your post would probably be more effective and far safer than vaccines for controlling outbreaks of flu and cold viruses.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Jezus Christ people its like you've red a Patient information leaflet for the first time..it always has such hell and perdition on it!! to cover themselves...
Let me spin this story, i'll get the shot and if other people in my community refuse to get the shot[when SHTF] i think they should be quarantined, i dont want those people around me spreading this virus...
Do you really think a government would harm its total population with poisonous vaccins? just like the poisonous fluoride water? remember one thing people
poison is all about quantity, not quality... even pure water can be poisonous if you drink to much of it

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks for noticing. :p

Another major problem with those hand sanitizers is that they can dry out your skin, leading to cracks through which viruses can enter.

Even constant hand washing, as recommended by Oboma, is not a very effective means for controlling viral infection. Yeah, most of the time it's better to wash than not, but again consider the things you are touching along the way.

Oh yeah, and those paper mask things we've seen all over Mexico?
They don't do a damned thing against viruses. Those critters are far to small to be filtered out by paper.

Avoid over confidence in what amounts to placebo measures!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thanks for finding the link to Merc, Hula,

I had forgotten the name of the Corporation stewing up these vats of goo and never would have looked there lol.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join