It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada begins to vaccinate entire population (H1N1)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Canada begins to vaccinate entire population (H1N1)

www.nationalpost.com

Five-to-40-year-olds and Canada's aboriginal communities should be the first to get vaccinated against human swine flu, experts say as Canadian officials decide who gets priority for the flu shots.

Under Canada's official pandemic plan, the entire population would ultimately be immunized against the H1N1 swine flu.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So I'm not really sure what to think about this yet, still on the fence. I am Canadian, and I fall into the 5-40 year old category.

What exactly is in this vaccination? Anyone know? I wouldn't mind knowing the contents of a needle being jabbed into my arm.

I just recently (last year) got my first flu shot, and it seems to have worked, as I haven't even got a touch of the sniffles in the past year (which is odd for me I usually get sick at least once a year), touch wood of course.

According to the article, the native populations who have been harder hit by swine flu outbreaks are going to be a priority group targeted for vaccination. Looks as though their going to be the guinea pigs.

So what say you ATS'ers? Can anyone shed some light on the contents of this vaccination? Are the health officials really just trying to help us avoid the swine flu?

Should my family and I get the H1N1 vaccine?

Would you?

www.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-6-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can give you it's contents.

But are you seriousss??????
Canada??????????

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds like Canada is trying to do the right thing...

Other posters are claiming that the UK predicts massive swine deaths this winter... so I'm thinking Canada is trying to protect itself...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You're probably right. But I thought I would ask anyway. I know, I'm really surprised that Canada will be the first western nation (at least to my knowledge) that will have a national campaign to have it's entire population vaccinated. I kind of thought it would be the US.
Guess not, 'cause here it is:

Under Canada's official pandemic plan, the entire population would ultimately be immunized against the H1N1 swine flu.

I just wanted to know more about the actual vaccination itself before I pony up my arm for a shot. I've read a lot of rumors about these vaccines, and I would like to try distiguish fact from fiction, what's just rumor etc.

I wonder if this is the Tamiflu vaccine that people were talking about? Hmmmm.....

I hate needles.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The last swine flu vaccine in 1976 killed more people than the flu virus it was designed to protect against.

I bet that is why the natives are getting it first - our natives are always getting killed by our government. Maclean's covered it.

Killing them and taking their property used to represent a large percent of early Canada's GDP.

In any case, I can't wait to be forcefully injected voluntarily when the time comes. It is for my own good - for Canada right?

(the 'collective' is more important than the individual - it is in the communist Manifesto; look it up.)

Hopefully this flu shot will sterilize me too or at the very least affect my virility. I'd hate to contribute to global warming by having a carbon-producing human.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yeah, it's utterly shameful what the goverment, churches etc. have done to the native populations here.

Thats why I wasn't surprised to read that they were in first line to get vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The story does not say that they are beginning to vaccinate.

I was wondering how the heck they could do that when there is no vaccination available yet.

They are just talking about what groups to give the vaccine to first.

That's different.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This really should have been part of the ongoing discussions in the Swineflu forum, the title is misleading and you seem to me to be trolling.

I have never said trolling before to my recollection.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm Canadian, and this is the first I've heard of this. I was hoping this would be limited to the USA.

I can tell you I would definitely not want to be one of the first to get a shot such as this. I doubt I'd ever want to get the shot. If I saw huge numbers of people dying, I might consider it...but as of right now I wouldn't risk my body.

The normal flu shot has enough problems linked to it (though I'm not sure what of things I've heard is true...hard to discern in today's world).

People really need to stop worrying about the flu. All this is going to do is make some drug company rich.

In most cases vaccinations have not done anything that the human body wasn't already going to do naturally.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
One of the questions that arises is:

Entire Population of Canada = How Much Profit for big pharma exactly?

I believe there should be no profit in anything mandatory, especialy for clinical reasons.

But, here there's no higher profit margin than this.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Yes it all makes perfect sense.

Inject a LIVE virus into people, making them walking germ factories, capable of infecting people who have not had the shot.

This is usually how they spread the yearly flu. Get your seasonal shot, goto work and a few other co-workers get sick from you and it spreads from there.

Perfect time to buy stocks in flu medicine

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I can't say I am surprised. We have national health care system, they are attempting to protect people from the coming pandemic.

And I say coming simply because flu season in Canada is pretty wack, and has been intense the last couple of years, so I am expecting the same this year, especially in children.

I dont' trust the pharma companies any more than the next guy, but If I see that the vaccine actually works, that's it's proven to fight off the disease without any negative side effects, I will welcome it.

Getting rid of diseases and problems is what science is there for really, and especially pharma companies. I hope they don't try the whole mandatory thing though, then I'll have to raise a little hell.

Details are scarce on this issue however, I'll wait for more news before making my final judgement.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My body does just fine on its own, thank you very much. I havent been sick with a cold or flu in over 2 years and the last time I was sick was just after getting a flu shot.... and I was sick for months after that.

I think this vaccine and Tamiflu, while supposedly somewhat helpful on the FIRST strain of swine flu, will only make people more susceptible to a future mutated or purposely introduced strain that will be WAY more deadly.

My family and I wont be taking any sort of vaccine. As for it being mandatory, how the heck will they be able to fully enforce that? What are they going to do? pin me down and force me to take it?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do NOT get any vaccine jabs.
They contain a designer virus.
Pls read my thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes it is a good thing, my government also bought 34 milion vaccins, 2 shots for every citizen...
Otherwise i dont mind getting the flu now so later on i might be immune from the wilder one [later this year?]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I guess I'm in charge of figuring this out for my family. I am not a doctor or nurse. I have advised them not to take the flu shots.

In the US it will be three shots. I am concerned about one writer's comments that squalene and mercury will be in the shots. Squalene is the substance that is suspected of causing Gulf War Syndrome in US troops. Mercury is not good for your brain or nervous system.

Spent about 100 hours looking into this. Some good in depth writing on David Icke's site. His site has snippet articles on various conspiracy type topics like Infowars.com. But the shorter articles seem to branch out better to corresponding data and links so it is easier to get a good bunch of info on any one topic in one place.

I guess you have to call them like you see them. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You can be sure I WILL NOT accept to be vaccinated under any means. I will resist by force if necessary, but I don't think it will be necessary.

I will also expose the history of our government killing us with vaccines so they refuse it too.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm from Canada too and this is the first time I have heard of this.

It seems that the H1N1 vaccine would work until the virus mutates again into something more powerful. Then starts to spread to other places rendering the
vaccines useless. Somehow virus's know our immune systems better then we do.

I honestly predict deaths and sick people for the coming future. But that only enhances our next generations immune towards the virus.

This virus has probably been around for sometime and when we vaccinate it seems like it mutates to another virus. It would be like evolution for us. Earth throws different scenarios at us, the tough endure and the weak are taken out of the link. That is how virus's work. They see the host is immune so they mutate into something more sinister to take over the host.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Scotland is trying to do it as well, I read it in the papers last week

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join