It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faster than light propulsion using STS-75 evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I recently stumbled upon a man named David Sereda who is a "supposedly" credible physics expert. Apparently, he has been around for a while. From what I understand, he makes an exception to Einsteins law ( That mass can not reach the speed of light nor surpass it ). Similar to the Hutchinson effect, his theory suggests that if mass is raised to a higher energy state and able to resonate at higher frequency, the mass of that object will in essence become less. This in turn, makes it possible to travel faster than light and not be subjected to Einsteins laws. He demonstrates this on his galaxy clock that shows (in theory) how mass can travel faster that light.

He also provides analysis on several STS missions that have the same features "he believes" to be part of their propulsion. Now I know there are a couple of threads in regards to the STS-75 which are highly debatable. I am not trying to debate the authenticity of the "objects" on these videos but rather David's theory on the propulsion of them. So, yes, obviously, you will have to play along as for as them being something other than ice or particles or camera effects to be able to discuss a more in depth discussion of his theory. Please do not turn this thread into a debate over the STS objects. This thread is for the discussion of faster than light travel using David Sereda's theories.
These vids are not in consecutive order..for purposes of debate

Here is is theory on how faster than light travel is possible using a "galaxy clock" for visual reference.

I invite all of you to watch the 10 part series that goes in depth starting hereNasa Secret Evidence on UFO Tech #2

So yes, he does classify the STS-75 "objects" as something more than ice,particles, or camera effects. But what I would like to discuss is something far more important, which is interstellar space travel. I have not voiced my opinion on this matter because I would like to see what you guys think about it first.

Do you guys think there is any validity to his theories (In regards to faster than light travel) ?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Overload]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm at work right now and can't link to youtube, But I'm flagging the thread so I remember to watch when I get home tonight. Sure hope this guy's right, will edit post after I watch the vids, thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

In the 1800s, some folks thought we could build more advanced balloons and get to the moon that way. I kind of think that's where Sereda's thinking is at. If faster than light travel is possible, I don't think it involves any type of propulsion system we can imagine at the moment or even propulsion at all. I can't tell you what it is, just what I think it isn't.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of stuff out there, and for some reason his stuff just makes sense.

Some will say hes a charlatan, but honestly I can't find a way to disagree with his theories. He isn't just making noise out of his mouth, he has ideas that are worthwhile to understand.

He has just the right amount of 'thinking outside the box' that doesn't shy people away, nor attract a 'cult-like' following.

I think he doesn't make it to the top of ATS- kind of like David Wilcock- because the people that have heard him can't quite put their finger on it... almost like his theory makes too much sense we write it off.

I think he is as right as any other theoretical physicist, if not more so.

Yes... basically if matter cant make it above c, then just raise the frequency or vibration of that matter 'til it is light itself.

Also, if the DNA Phantom Effect is correct, than biological organisms would also be able to be converted to light, and back again.

It really makes sense, when all the UFO reports are 'balls of light' - because they could just be matter at a higher frequency.

Good thread, SnF.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've heard of the theory that if you (or a craft) were resonating at a higher frequency, then faster than light speed would be possible, because light speed is the speed of the light that we can see. Other frequencies of light are alot faster. So breaking the speed of the light that we can percieve with our eyes, shouldn't be that difficult. (in theory, I hasten to add)

It's possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I just wanted to state that. All light travels at the same speed, Infra red, Uv, visible light, micro waves, X-rays, and radio waves which are all forms of light, and ALL travel at the same speed. It is the Frequency of the wave that varies thus the energy behind it that changes. But all forms of light(x-rays to radio) starting at one point and ending at another point will all get there at the same time.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If you find Sereda's theories plausible -- or even just mind-expanding -- by all means encourage his work and go to his website and buy his videos and books. I'm sure he'd appreciate the encouragement.

sign his on-line petition to put him aboard a space flight, too, so he can observe the dots phenomena.

Myself, I've seen no indication he knows anything about physics except how to string buzzwords together, but as for now, imagination is probably more valuable than knowledge and any/all 'far out' theories need time to flourish and develop -- even though, historically, >99% of them turn out to be bunk. The ones that don't turn out to have been bunk, make it worthwhile encouraging -- and then judging -- those that are.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
I recently stumbled upon a man named David Sereda who is a highly credible physics expert.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

So...I take it that you disagree with his theories. Could you be more specific as to why, and which part you disagree with?

Just on a side note, I am not promoting any of his books or whatever, I am just trying to have an intelligent conversation in regards to his theories. If you disagree with him so much, please say why instead of attacking his character rather than attacking his theories.

I am neither for or against anything as of yet. However, he has put forth some "theories" or ideas. I think it is up to us to debunk them in a rational and logical fashion as we do everything else and not to just take shots at his character.

Will you please provide a reason why you disagree? I'm not asking you to make a youtube video...but some specifics would help. I welcome all insight

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I have edited to reflect correctness.....

Can you describe "why" you disagree with him in this thread in regards to his faster than light travel...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I have watched these quite a while ago and i dont agree with him really...but i also think Einstein was way off the ball with his theory.Planks theory is interesting though.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As to the STS75 tether incidence, I fail to see how that proves speed of light travel as none of the 'critters' zip off at light speed...

Will have to listen to what Serada says on that

Originally posted by JimOberg ...but as for now, imagination is probably more valuable than knowledge and any/all 'far out' theories need time to flourish and develop

Why Jim... I am so glad to hear you say that. Maybe there is hope for you yet

Let me take a moment to quote you some Masters... and then I will add your line to their voices

Master Jesus says...

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

He meant that literally

Master Yoda says...

Yoda:

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:

“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:

“That is why you fail.”

Master Einstein says...

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Master Arthur Schopenhauer says...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

He also says...
"Everyone takes the limits of his own vision for the limits of the world."

Master Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky says...

"The earth is a cradle of the mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever."

So how many must say it before we accept it?

Now along comes Quantum Physics..

Quantum Physics says...

"Quantum physics deals with 'Nature as She is—absurd.'"

"Quantum physics deals with the unexpected realities of "neither-nor," where the usual picture of reality breaks down."

So while many 'far out' theories may need time to be proven right or wrong, so do normal scientific theories that get bounced out the door when new data comes in...

The power of mind over matter... the ability to create what we believe... and reality changes to suit our needs...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Just on a side note, I am not promoting any of his books or whatever, I am just trying to have an intelligent conversation in regards to his theories. If you disagree with him so much, please say why instead of attacking his character rather than attacking his theories.

[sigh] If you think anything I've said about him on this thread 'attacks his character', you're far too sensitive to get into any genuine exchange of views with me. Let me merely suggest that you spend some money on his videos. He can use the cash, and you might benefit from the cost.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When he came out with the galaxy clock there was quite a bit of buzz over the idea and how possible or impossible it would be.

However the other video's that don't actually relate to possible science and numbers well... people just stopped talking about him and the galaxy clock all together or at least in my little circle they did.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

[huhhh...]

I am poor, and can not afford any books, let alone his.
So I ask again, why do you think his theories are not sound...?

Can you help us de-bunk his theory instead of making sarcastic comments?

If you are so knowledgeable then you should have no problem explaining yourself.

Why do you disagree with him and in what areas?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
When he came out with the galaxy clock there was quite a bit of buzz over the idea and how possible or impossible it would be.

However the other video's that don't actually relate to possible science and numbers well... people just stopped talking about him and the galaxy clock all together or at least in my little circle they did.

There was a time not so many years ago that a lot of people, experts even, didn't think the sound barrier could be cracked. Well, it was cracked and now it gets cracked on a regular basis and in multiples. We didn't do it by manipulating sound frequencies, we did it with kick ass rockets and jet engines.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

I agree, however, I think breaking the light barrier may take a little more than kick ass rockets...IMO

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by fls13

I agree, however, I think breaking the light barrier may take a little more than kick ass rockets...IMO

Absolutely, I agree 100%.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

Seems we have a little ways to go... at least in main stream..

What is known about tachyons, theoretical particles that travel faster than light and move backward in time? Is there scientific reason to think they really exist?

www.scientificamerican.com...

But on the other hand...

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.” - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

So it makes it very hard to know what is really going on

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by fls13

“anything you can imagine we already know how to do.” - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

"I don't know, kid. I can imagine a lot." - Han Solo, made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join