It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic motor home generator-FREE POWER

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I know magnetic generators have been Tinkered with for some time now, I’m hoping that someone gets one into the market at an Affordable price soon. I’m getting tired of paying these EXTORTIONIST prices for energy.

To me energy being Electricity to power your home or Gas to power your car is a suppression of the people of the earth.

I pay around $250 a month for electricity and around $450 a month for Gas (for two cars) a month. A grand total of $700 wasted on stone age power. This money can be better spent on Flat screen TV and video gaming consoles as well as upgrading my computer to be bigger and faster. But I have to spend it on energy.

Solar is not the answer, even through in Denmark they have invented a solar panel that works in overcast conditions, it’s the pricing of these things that makes them not affordable and a total waste of technology.

I recently priced a FULL solar power operation to run a small farm (In case of NWO or whatever might happen) and came out at around $80,000. You can get slightly cheaper versions, but what you’ll find is that it will not supply all your power needs, Part of your operations will have to be supplemented by Power grid or “stone age” Nothing. With my energy bill at $250 a month it will take 26 years to earn my cash back and that does not including any service costs over the 26 years.

One Day When they launch these into retail production, I’m hoping they will not be as ridiculously priced as Solar and pricing themselves for the rich only.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As you know those motors been completely developed more then 20 years ago and will not go into production until current government exists.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That's what i'm hoping will change- These "INVENTORS" need to get it to market and just start selling it. It will force change. As long as they don't sell their business or idea to large Corporate, who will of course Put it on the shelf for the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I will post a pamphlet on how to make your own energy. Stay tuned. I need to upload it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Cool i might need that by 2012 if all "H" Breaks loose
We need to push these "inventors" along. We need delivery by 2010.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

www.megaupload.com...

Here you go! Have fun, and if anyone can't get it from megaupload

Looking for more... will come back

Link Edited- new links hopefully no machine gun fire this time!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I went to the Link-its got a lot of Pop's - sounded like machine Gun fire there was so many. so i shut it down. I'll keep researching.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I call Shenanigans!

Can't break the 2nd law.

Everyone that ever comes up with any of these machines is just trying to milk investors out of money.

And I will believe this invention when I see them for sale at my local Home Depot.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This video was posted on Youtube in January, but the most recent video on their website was posted back in 2007.

I would love to believe the video, but it's difficult to do so when this obviously went nowhere fast. Am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As for Patents, I believe that this technology is not new, and many people are involved in all types of “experiments” with Magnet motors. And if they allow a Patent for a Magnet motor it will be an Injustice to the people. What you’ll then have is price control and slow release into the market.

There’s no patent on a Combustion car engine, I can go build my own car tomorrow, the same should be with Magnet Generators, or car motors. If it was new Technology I can understand a form of protection for an Invention. Right now its not an invention, its old technology that’s being better understood and implemented in ways that fit our society.

This is the kind of Project that the Governments should throw money at

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is a little divergent of the OP, but I think relevant in the end.

I've been pondering in my off time (though I've yet to do any real research into the matter) about the prospect of putting a simple generator on the axle of a car.

Say you have an electric (or hybrid) vehicle. On the axles of the vehicle you attach magnets. Then you build a chassis that envelopes the area of the axle with the magnets. The chassis is free standing from the axle and is mounted to the frame. This chassis is comprised of tightly wound copper wire. As the wheels spin, the magnets spin inside the copper wire chassis - this generates energy (the faster you go, the more energy you produce). This energy is transferred right back into the batteries.

I'm certain you wouldn't have 100% gain, but it would seem that every bit would help and if you spent enough time, energy, and money producing a really efficient device like this, the output could be fairly substantial.

There must be a good reason the auto manufacturers haven't started using something like this on any of their hybrid or electric models. Is it just a stupid idea?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by memoir]

Actually - I just realized that this is pretty much an alternator.

Story of my life; reinventing the wheel one day at a time.
Feel free to ignore this post completely.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by memoir]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
THIS MAKES ME STEAMIN ANGRY!

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVAILIBLE IN THE 1940's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

That reason would be it would keep money out of the higher ups pockets in the long run.

If we become reliant on things other than Fossil Feuls, it would destroy the grip that TPTB Hold on us (at least in one way har har)

ARRRRGGG I'M SO ANGRY I COULD STRANGLE MYSELF WITH MY OWN FRUSTRATION

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

To put it in simple terms, the power you would generate from such a device would "pull down" the power going to the wheels which would mean the drive motor would need to work harder to overcome this parasitic load. In the end the result would be a power loss not gain due to the inefficiency of the system.
The generator takes force to generate power, and the more power you want to make the more the "drag" is increased. they do have braking systems in some examples which will help charge the batteries as you brake to help with the next acceleration.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommon-sense

That makes sense. Thanks for the info!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

I've had a similar idea to what you talking about but with a twist to it. My wife has a Mazda Rotory engine. Gas Powered of course. But i was in the line of thinking of somehow replacing the Gas with electric of some sorts but still keep the Rotation effect of the Rotary.

For those who do not know Rotary engines, it spins kinda like a small R.C electric motor. And it not Piston driven. The mazda Rotary was banned from racing in 1991 after they placed First and second in the Le Mans 24 hour endurance race in France.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I call Shenanigans!

Can't break the 2nd law.

Everyone that ever comes up with any of these machines is just trying to milk investors out of money.

And I will believe this invention when I see them for sale at my local Home Depot.

Some laws are meant to be broken. Who came up with that law anyways? A Human Being. What do Human Beings know? Not a whole hell of alot or we'd be in a better position in life than we are now. Laws are drawn up through arrogance and ignorance, then iron-stamped through hard-headed stubbornness, oh, and fear of losing profit. Because we all know that money makes the world go round.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
I pay around $250 a month for electricity [...] This money can be better spent on Flat screen TV and video gaming consoles as well as upgrading my computer to be bigger and faster. But I have to spend it on energy.

Solar is not the answer, even through in Denmark they have invented a solar panel that works in overcast conditions, it’s the pricing of these things that makes them not affordable and a total waste of technology.

I recently priced a FULL solar power operation to run a small farm (In case of NWO or whatever might happen) and came out at around $80,000. You can get slightly cheaper versions, but what you’ll find is that it will not supply all your power needs.

I feel compelled to point out that you are looking at the problem of energy from completely the wrong perspective.

For a start you are confusing energy NEEDS with energy WANTS, no-one is supressing you through high prices, you are doing so yourself through a hugely energy-inefficient lifestyle.

You dont NEED to run two cars, just adjust your daily routine around the use of one vehicle that caters to all the jobs required in your household

You WANT a large flatscreen TV, games consoles and a new PC....a total waste of what money spent on energy outgoings you have saved on unneccesary consumer goods

The first step down the road to energy self-sufficiency for the home is to cut-back on wasteful use such as leaving TVs and others on standby rather than turned completely off or leaving lights switched on in traffic areas such as hallways and the like.

The costs of PV solar power is falling rapidly as the scale and technology of production is increasing, and a combined solar/wind set-up to take the home completely off-grid can be built for far less than the $80k sum you mention

Its not the cost of the technology to meet your lifestyle energy demands that is the problem that needs be corrected, but your energy-consuming lifestyle itself

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You guys should really check the workings of bedini.

He developed a machine that charges batteries with a COP > 1, and
use what he called 'radiant energy' from the vaccuum.

thepiratebay.org...

So many other inventors replicated this.. its real.

Here is the yahoo group to build the machine.
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Here is a testimony from some other forum:

In my course of conspiracy research, Nikola Tesla is a major figure that resurfaces in many arenas. The continuation, validation and practical applications of his ideas and devices is something I find immensely interesting and highly practical if they can be reproduced. I found that Tom Bearden and John Bedini have a solid presentation that is capable of explaining some of the theories and reproducing some experiments that are receiving energy from a source not explained by classical physics.

This source was called the "Ether" by Tesla and also is referred to by others as radiant energy, dark energy, negative energy or energy from the quantum vacuum.

These are my experiments in an attempt to understand and produce this energy for myself. My disclaimer is that I am not positive of my conclusions as of yet and learning and experimenting are ongoing. Check back in this post as it is very often updated.

This is the Bedini Monopole Energizer Simplified Schoolgirl Circuit used in the first experiment:

(IMG:rpmgt.org...)

Background on the SSG
The patent is attached to this post and denotes a slightly different set up. A comparison of the two schematics will show the changes to this Simplified Schoolgirl Circuit version.

This is my version using 2 used batteries that I had.
(IMG:i172.photobucket.com...)

The wheel construction is an inline hockey skate wheel with ABEC-3 bearings and 2 plastic bucket lids connected together to give a mounting for the 7 magnets. All magnets are North pole facing out from the axle of the wheel, hence the monopole designation. It was slightly out of balance and this was corrected by placing small magnets next to the ones on the wheel flowing with the larger fields. I thought that might interfere with operation, but it runs great.
The coil is 843 turns bifilar #23 and #26 magnet wire with 1/8" welding rods cut to fit the spool for the core.

The coil connects to the circuit and the batteries at this terminal strip.

This is the circuit itself. I have found that connecting the circuit as shown as opposed to breadboarding it is the only way to go. When attempting to use breadboards, the circuit would frequently not work at all and exhibited odd behavior when it did work. As shown the behavior is consistent and tuneable. The potentiometer has been replaced with two resistors, after tuning, for a total resistance of 520 Ohms. You can see the neon bulb already blackening from the discharge of the radiant energy when the charging battery is disconnected.

I'm not sure of the RPMs of the wheel as it is going too fast for me too count but you can see it is really spinning along.

My understanding of the circuit operation is this: When a magnet is above the coil, the coupling of the facing north pole of the magnet and the north pole at the top of the coil creates a momentary monopole interface, thus energizing the circuit by the primary battery and the conventional current starts to rise. As the North pole leaves the coil, the EM field re-guages, or flips polarity, stopping the rise of conventional current and causing the transistor to gate, triggering a reaction from the quantum vacuum of a large spike of energy, or radiant energy inflow. That is the end of the Trigger Phase.
(IMG:rpmgt.org...)

As there is little or no conventional current in the circuit at this phase, the radiant energy is maximized. There is an imaginary or scalar south pole present between the north poles on the wheel that re-guages the coil again as it passes over, which pushes the radiant spike into the charging battery. This is the end of the Charging Phase.
This is repeated as each magnet passes the coil.

The entire system should be in an EM resonance achieved by "pumping" the primary voltage at a particular frequency so that the active vacuum and the curvature of space-time are brought into an interaction with the system itself. This functions on the same principle as a heat pump, except with an environmental input of radiant energy. All elements of the system come into play when searching for this resonance but is still only tuned by impedance adjustment on the trigger side. The resonance is so that the Prigogene tunnel to the Dirac Sea is opened so that negative energy, or negative mass energy, is let through to become positive energy, or positive mass energy aka electrons. This can also be looked at as the B fields of the opposing magnets creating a phase shift of time reversed E field potential so that it comes into phase as conventional current in a collection device like a battery or capacitor. This is shown in the Aharonov-Bohm effect.

Hope you can replicate this as well.
Im currently unenployed.. as soon as I get my thing together i will
try and build this thing.. im a complete newb in eletronics.

[]´s
RP

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I fixed the old link- its on megaupload now, hopefully it's okay now.

Two lines!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join