It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Confidential' U.S. nuke info posted on Web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
'Confidential' U.S. nuke info posted on Web

The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) published last month a detailed 268-page dossier disclosing the addresses and specifications of hundreds of U.S. nuclear-weapons-related facilities, laboratories, reactors and research activities, including the location of fuel for bombs.

The document, which was removed from the Web on Tuesday, is a draft declaration of facilities to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the U.N. nuclear watchdog, required under agreements that the United States signed in 2004. It is considered highly sensitive though technically not classified.

The vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Christopher S. Bond, Missouri Republican, said the disclosure revealed "a virtual treasure map for terrorists."

Accident ? or an planned accident ??

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

hmm more nuclear hints

well guess next false flag is going to be Nuclear bombs

and the one after Aliens and Robots (bluebeam)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Do you think NY ?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I was just thinking the same thing....lots of talk about nukes latley....no one is going to have enough money to launch one though.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I don't think anyone who wants to launch a nuke will let a lack of funds prevent them from doing so.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

this story is so old it has cobwebs

search ATS, it's been posted b4

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Agree, if this is an 'conspiracy' in the works, funding is not the issue at all, they have all the money.

I cant figure out if the next nuke war is an staged one as an diversion of other unearthly things.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hey, I searched again , and again I see no thread about this, I search of the headline title ofcourse, as we are not allowed to rename them...

Sorry if it is posted , not intentional ..

new topics

top topics

join