It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget UFO's, 9/11, NWO or 2012... Is Michael Schumacher really the STIG ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
One of britians greatest mysteries solved ?

is there a Lochness Monster, are all crop circles faked, the beast of bodmin, what was Stonehenge and who is the STIG ??

As many of you may know, the man behind the white racing helmet was revealed last night on Top Gear, for the first time ever...

now the big question is, is it really Michael Schumacher who drives or is it a cover up ??

full story here clicking please

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
No.

And there's already a thread in BTS about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
No. Michael is the only one liscenced by Ferrari (aside from the Owners) to legally be allowed to drive the new XX (whatever it was called) supercar, even on the credits it listed him only as a "Special Guest."
The REAL stig is yet to be unveiled, although it could be 1 person or up to 5 who change roles throughout the shows depending on scheduling.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There was a pic a little while back in the papers , a camera flash lit up the Stigs face behind his visor, and it definately wasn't Michael Schumacher, For a start this other Stigs eyebrows were black . MS are blond.
I think there are different ones as they seem to change size as the series goes on.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

I doubt its Michael Shumacher, I guess it would justify the tv licence fees mind you

Heres a conspiracy for you and it would be a big one if it actually was the case...

What if...

was really....

Now that would be a conspiracy and a half.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

There was an article in either EVO or Fast Car last year that had an interview with The Stig. Probably Fast Car because I remember a well-modded Mini Cooper S Works with a daft amount of sound system. EVO's fairly tame. In the interview, Stig was most definitely English and a long way short of being rich or famous.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Post and this thread is completely off topic!!

But I read a conspiracy once that Michael Schumacher is a Nazi agent dating back to WW2, and that he's already old but with Nazi 'magic' his youth maintained.

But I did read once in a book, there's actually WW2 pilot named Michael Schumacher and he either flew a Messerschmidt BF-109 or the Me-262 jet fighter.

top topics

join