It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steal only from whites! reply to-"Outbreeding the enemy-does it work?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

No, I don't think so. But the fact is that wasn't how it was, and the thing is Black people'd have to be in the position that the whites were in, and the other way likewise, so the Whites would have been enslaved. Or eaten.

Ramadwarf on the end to this thread cause it's so old

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, using their logic...I had my car stolen by a Black ( saw him drive off with it ) so now I can go rape, Kill and murder any black I want ????

The world is full of stupid people, evolutionary eradication of the inferior is no longer happening due to industrialization and Agriculture.

The Human Race is growing weak.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

It's growing weak because of the people that can't let go of the past! I used to be all 'Don't discriminate people for their looks' and so on, but I gave up on that because there are so many people that would quite happily do me in for the way I look, so why should I bother? You get along with who you get along with, because you do, not because of what they are.

Ramadwarf on equality

Oh and I'm not pro-racist, just don't look at people and see colour/race/sexuality

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

Right on! Its nothing but the truth, not racism. Just reality.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The public statements made by certain black South African public figures are atrocious, really. I've heard many tales of the recent governments in South Africa, all of which are terrible. Corrupt, incompetent bigots is the general gist that I get from them.

If black people had colonized europe and america like europeans would they have treated white people any differnt would we have been their slaves , would their still be a white race ( I am not been a racist here just askin a question) would the world be a better place today would they give us back what they took from us,

What you're basically asking is "if more or less the same scenario occurred, only the colonists had a little more melatonin in their skin, would the situation be different?" I think that answers itself.

Your other question, would their still be a white race, that obviously depends on the size of the colonizing force and the interactions that they had with the native population. However, if your thinking along the lines of "white skin or characteristics are recessive" then that simply isn't the case. You'll notice Obama isn't quite as black as his dad, but still not nearly as white as you or I. This is because he is mixed, the shades of skin blend.

Oh, and as far as South Africa goes, I don't want to sound too pessimistic, but I don't see the situation improving anytime soon. I'd leave, honestly, I've got a few friends who came over from Soufrica (to Melbourne).

[edit on 13-8-2009 by sorennn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join