It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steal only from whites! reply to-"Outbreeding the enemy-does it work?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I know im gona get in crap for this post-I found this quite disturbing as I treat all blacks with the respect and equality that I would expect to be treated with. Outbreeding the enemy has worked in South Africa and since the ANC won their fist election in '94 we have not seen white party rule since then. Luckily this year the DA won the votes for the Western Cape (where I live). But the ANC still rules National. I cant see whites in SA stooping to that level.."outbreeding the enemy" we know if we did that we would drain our countries resources dry in a short time. But this is the mentality of blacks in SA and it gets worse each day.

Africa Ka Mahamba
Johannesburg - The leader of a Pretoria-based youth organisation has issued a controversial statement by telling youth to go and steal from white people in the suburbs.

Faraday Nkoane, the leader of Uhuru cultural club, told 100 youngsters who attended the Human Rights Day celebration at Lebanon township park to go and steal from the whites because "it is the right thing to do.

"Stop stealing from black people because they will deal with you in an African way. They will bewitch you and you will go crazy. The whites have stolen from us since April 6, 1652. Our ancestors' cattle, goats, sheep, chickens and others are in the hands of the whites, while we are left with nothing. Go and steal from them because it is right.

"Taking from whites is not a crime because you repossess what belongs to you. But make sure you are not caught," said Nkoane, addressing the youth, most of whom were in Rastafarian colours.

When the Daily Sun approached him about his controversial statement that would cause hatred between South Africans, Nkoane said he stood by his statement because "nothing is wrong with it.

"Yes, nothing is wrong with my statement because the whites have stolen from the blacks.

"My statement doesn't promote any hatred because I did not call for violence against the whites. I only told the youth to go and repossess from them. If youth steal in the township it is crime, but if they steal from whites in the suburbs, it is not a crime because they are merely repossessing," said Nkoane.

He said he would not withdraw his statement because the government was doing nothing for unemployed youth.

- Daily Sun
www.news24.com...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
didnt you just post this on the other thread ?? why start a new one. Is stealing from whites that much of a priority in your life. .... black power !!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
When does it all end? is the question that should be asked. I can understand blacks being angry in many a society, after they have been very harshly treated over the years.

But when does the retribution end? blacks get angry about the past and take it out on whites, in turn whites get angry and take it back out on the blacks and so it carries on for generations to come.

It only ends when the common people look beyond their differences and stand together for change. Protest the governments for change, make it more equal for all.

Sadly there are white and black people who cant look past their own situations, and some who simply dont want that.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
the same policy doesn't seem to have worked all that well in zimbabwe.

i'm really surprised at you reaction rather than the suggestion though,

i'm not surprised that years of apartheid had an effect on the way people thought, created this kind of "us and them" thinking. i mean, someone suggesting that poor black people steal from rich whites instead of other poor blacks, not exactly a shocking concept.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yes, but I posted in the wrong place, I apologise for that, but what are you on about? Yes its a priority because its wrong to do so. If they dont stop the next couple of generation of us whites might adopt the same mentality and cause a vicious circle of hatred and revenge!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Excellent point.

Two wrongs never make a right.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I misunderstood, sorry, I just skimmed through your post ..... for some reason I thought YOU were black, ... and calling on people to steal from whites. hence the black power thing.

..... I think their still a lil pissed off about the " 40 acres and a mule" thing. But I think things are starting to smooth out, and one far off day all will be forgotten, ....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
the same policy doesn't seem to have worked all that well in zimbabwe.

i'm really surprised at you reaction rather than the suggestion though,

i'm not surprised that years of apartheid had an effect on the way people thought, created this kind of "us and them" thinking. i mean, someone suggesting that poor black people steal from rich whites instead of other poor blacks, not exactly a shocking concept.

Only logical to steal from those with than those without, right

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by serenesupreme

Only logical to steal from those with than those without, right

well, if there is an ingrained us and them mentality it's logical to suggest stealing from them rather than us.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
I know im gona get in crap for this post-I found this quite disturbing as I treat all blacks with the respect and equality that I would expect to be treated with. Outbreeding the enemy has worked in South Africa and since the ANC won their fist election in '94 we have not seen white party rule since then. Luckily this year the DA won the votes for the Western Cape (where I live). But the ANC still rules National. I cant see whites in SA stooping to that level.."outbreeding the enemy" we know if we did that we would drain our countries resources dry in a short time. But this is the mentality of blacks in SA and it gets worse each day.

"Stop stealing from black people because they will deal with you in an African way. They will bewitch you and you will go crazy. The whites have stolen from us since April 6, 1652. Our ancestors' cattle, goats, sheep, chickens and others are in the hands of the whites, while we are left with nothing. Go and steal from them because it is right.

He said he would not withdraw his statement because the government was doing nothing for unemployed youth.

- Daily Sun
www.news24.com...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

Yes , I agree the white people DID steal from the blacks , And I should add that YES the unemployed black youth SHOULD steal from the white people but only IF they can invent a time machine to go back to April 6th 1652 and start back then to reclaim what was taken, otherwise it will be nothing but a farce seeing as the blacks will take what the whites have now, more unemployed will see what they're friends havve done and then visit the whites.
The whites will either shoot the new intruders or have nothing left to steal , and then wil be assualted by the disappointed unemployed black youth. Then the second lot of umpemployed black youths will go to the first set of unemployed black youths and steal from them, by then the whites will have left the towns to fall into wreck and ruin. THus perpetuating the steal coz you were told to mentality. Can't these people see that to work themselves out of this situation is actually try and talk and help each other?
NOT go and take it from them as its the easy way to get what what you want.
All I can and AM going to say about this guy is I bet you've got stuff thats worth stealing, I sure hope they don't come knocking on YOUR door thinking your a white guy...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I know this doesnt have to do with the original post but someone said something about this and I just want to give my input.

Most black people are not still angry about the "40 acres and a mule thing" thing lol. I'm a white guy but grew up in east oakland a pretty much all black area and most my friends are all black... and black people do not still hold all these grudges against "the white man" like a lot of white people seem to think they do. I think a lot you guys get your impression of black people from idiots like jesse jackson and all this type of black people they always show on tv complaining. The average black person thinks those type of people are idiots too, just so you guys know. in reality the average black person is just like everyone else... most them have families, most get up go to work everyday... and thats it. I dont know a single person that I've ever heard complain about slavery or talk about "the white man" holding them down and I've been around black people for 24 years. Although some of the older black people are still a little bit like that but I don't blaim them because when they were younger there was still tons of rampant racism. The only young people I know that talk about that stuff they aren talking about white people they are usually complaining about police and there are police of all races... and I comletely agree with them if you hang around black people you will see that police mess with them much more than other races.

Also I always see people talking about wellfare (i know no one in this thread mentioned it, but I see people saying it a lot) and getting help from the government as if only blacks use it... when you actually look at the statistics you well see there is pretty much just as much white people, latin people.. etc on those programs as there are blacks. There are lazy people who don't want to work in all races.

And I don't think anybody should be stealing from anyone lol

[edit on 22-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni
I dont know a single person that I've ever heard complain about slavery or talk about "the white man" holding them down and I've been around black people for 24 years.

black people from south africa? i mean, 24 years ago they were still 2nd class citizens by law. i'm pretty sure they felt the white man was holding them down, by the throat, under water, while punching them in the head.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni
I dont know a single person that I've ever heard complain about slavery or talk about "the white man" holding them down and I've been around black people for 24 years.

black people from south africa? i mean, 24 years ago they were still 2nd class citizens by law. i'm pretty sure they felt the white man was holding them down, by the throat, under water, while punching them in the head.

I'm just talking about here in america... i dont really know any blacks that complain about that here, because its not really true (atleast nowadays it isnt, for the most part). The government is messing with ALL of us and most my friends who are black think the same way... so do all my white friends. And thats really what I hear people complaining about, the government, its never the "white man". I know people that complain about cops and stuff like that, but thats pretty much true, if you hang around blacks a lot you will see that cops mess with them more, but its cops of all colors that mess with them. Its in police training to "profile" people who look suspicious, and a lot of cops automatically think black people are the most suspicious, even black cops do this against their own people. I don't know about the rest of the country but here there are just as much whites, latins and every other color up to crime as their are blacks. I've been in so much situations where we were doing ABSOLUTELY nothing my friends were harrassed (and its obvious they were just targetting my friends cause not ONCE have they ever messed with me and I'm white, but I've seen it happen to my buddies countless times). And none of them are druggies, drug dealers, thugs, hoodlums or anything. and none of them dress like the stereotypical black person with saggin pants and baggy clothes and stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

yeah, but the thread's about black people in south africa, american black people didn't really seem to care a whole lot during apartheid, i don't see why they'ld be angry about it now.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

reply to post by jouseroni

yeah, but the thread's about black people in south africa, american black people didn't really seem to care a whole lot during apartheid, i don't see why they'ld be angry about it now.

i know i pointed that out in the start of my first post I said something like "I know this isnt what this thread is about but someone mentioned something about this so I want to give my input". Someone said something like "blacks seem to still be mad about the 40 acres and a mule thing" so thats why i typed all that up.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is why they make guns and we dont need gun laws , protect your stuff from the people that want to rob you, Buy a gun and learn to shoot , Thats that , Oh and get some friends to help you start a army

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Its ok, Its 'cause the post is too long..

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by yenko13

This is the thing(not that I want to shoot anyone) if a woman in South Africa applies for a gun licence for self defence, they wont alow it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You know what? I've just been talking about how Black people are so much more racist than white people. I am so angry!
My point is that Black people were protesting and protesting for equal rights but now that they've pretty much got them they turn against the white people. I honestly don't get it... Why on Earth would you go on about we want to be treated no different to a white person if all you're going to do is show how racist you can be? If they really were treated like white people they wouldn't get away with shouting racist all the time. If you ask me they've got more going for them now than us white people and that's wrong considering they wanted equality and all. Now, what's wrong with forgetting what happened between people who's bones are beginning to crumble with extreme age for goodness sake? Lets just forget about everything that's happenedd in the flipping past and get with the times. If they or anyone starts shouting about someone being racist to them, just tell them to prove the racisism. If a black person brings up slavery in an argument to shut a white person up because he's winning, tell them to get lost. It's so childish when the stuff happened so long ago! It'll be white people campaigning for equal rights soon.
I've got a really good black friend and he would say exactly the same as me here and that is the total truth which I mean. Thank you for your time.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If black people had colonized europe and america like europeans would they have treated white people any differnt would we have been their slaves , would their still be a white race ( I am not been a racist here just askin a question) would the world be a better place today would the give us back what they took from us,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join