It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neda Soltani shot by an American Bullet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
the neda soltani shooting vid , seemed to be a fake to me ,

for the first 3 secs , her eyes are moving , but then suddenly blood starts coming out all over her face . there is no bullet wounds , on her face too .

seems like a fake , maybe CIA/mossad propaganda to whip up hate against Iran

No way it is a fake. If you were looking at her eyes in the beginning, you can see the odd movement, and her consciousness slip away just before the blood comes out of her mouth. This was a well placed bullet that killed her quickly (mercifully). She was already shot at the beginning of the video, and it just took that amount of time for the blood to get into her lungs and esophogus. You can also see several of the men applying a lot of pressure to her wound and one trying to give her CPR-type breathing.

I wish it were a fake!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
This is not hard to figure out. Nearly 70% of Iran's population is under the age of 30, and they are controlled by a collection of aged religious conservatives who are only concerned with:

1. Controlling the way the general population lives and thinks
2. Figuring out ways to ruin a prosperous economy
3. Antagonizing their neighbors based upon the tenets of religious hatred
4. Punishing their own people for things we take for granted

Are you sure you're not talking about the United States government????

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

for the first 3 secs , her eyes are moving , but then suddenly blood starts coming out all over her face . there is no bullet wounds , on her face too .

No way it is a fake. If you were looking at her eyes in the beginning, you can see the odd movement, and her consciousness slip away just before the blood comes out of her mouth. This was a well placed bullet that killed her quickly (mercifully). She was already shot at the beginning of the video, and it just took that amount of time for the blood to get into her lungs and esophogus. You can also see several of the men applying a lot of pressure to her wound and one trying to give her CPR-type breathing.

I wish it were a fake!

the vid you refer to is combination of two videos . and neither its autheniticity is confirmed . the way the blood comes out , it seems like a fake

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As said by others, sad and disturbing video.

Im a bit on the wall with the way this "revolution" is going or how ppl in Iran are beign influenced to start this thing.
For now i have no opinion, until there is more info about it.

Anyway, RIP Neda.
And good luck Iranian ppl.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Oh by the way it was widely and publicly reported in the press and mainstream media that Congress had given approval for the CIA to do this, had given them the money, $400 million, and that the CIA had special operation assasination sqauds operating - this was public, mainstream and prior to the the elections - so which bit do you think is unbelievable - the fact that they did what they said they were going to do ?

$400 million won't get you elected Mayor of NYC, in a friendly environment, speaking the correct language, and using mainstream channels. How is that amount of money going to influence an election in a foreign country, controlled by a religious Iman, and with a leader thoroughly entrenched and backed by the military?

The "assasination squads" were an entirely different subject. I think you are combining two stories for strength. We never claimed to have these squads in Iran! We never even admitted to having used them in modern times. If we could get an armed unit into Iran (which I highly doubt), a 16 yr old girl would probably not be the most efficient use of their skills.

As far as influencing past elections, didn't China donate about $400M to Clinton? Doesn't China have assasination squads in operation? Don't they have a major economic and political agenda in the US? Isn't the US poised for an uprising or revolution? Haven't we had several highly contested elections lately?

Like I said, we can't even get this stuff correct on our own soil, maybe we should bring the CIA home and get our stuff right if they are this good!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The bullet wound was on/in her upper chest - if you watch you see the people tryingt o apply pressure to stop the bleeding. But in this case, it would have ripped through her and the blood was welling up inside her and came out through her mouth, nose.

I've seen enough people bleed to death from bullet wounds to know that was, unfortunately, very genuine... I wish it wasn't. I really do.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

The bullet wound was on/in her upper chest - if you watch you see the people tryingt o apply pressure to stop the bleeding. But in this case, it would have ripped through her and the blood was welling up inside her and came out through her mouth, nose.

I've seen enough people bleed to death from bullet wounds to know that was, unfortunately, very genuine... I wish it wasn't. I really do.

except that the vid, does not show that 'wound' on upper chest

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I like the fat kid on a cupcake analogy. Sad. I told my significant other the same thing because of all the MSM polishing up this smelly news item non-stop for the last 5 days.

Seems like if it was more than 50 years ago you can read about it anywhere. From Operation Ajax (Wikipedia):

The British government tried to enlist the United States in planning a coup, but President Harry S. Truman refused. However, his successor Dwight D. Eisenhower allowed the CIA to embark on its first covert operation against a foreign government.[7] The British and U.S. spy agencies replaced the government of the popular Prime Minister Mosaddeq with an all-powerful monarch, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi who ruled for the next 26 years until he was overthrown in 1979.[8]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Oh by the way it was widely and publicly reported in the press and mainstream media that Congress had given approval for the CIA to do this, had given them the money, $400 million, and that the CIA had special operation assasination sqauds operating - this was public, mainstream and prior to the the elections - so which bit do you think is unbelievable - the fact that they did what they said they were going to do ?

Executive Order 11905, Section 5 (g): "Prohibition of Assassination. No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination". Author - Gerald Ford

Executive Order 12333, Part II, Section 2.11: "No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination". Section 2.12: " Indirect Participation. No element of the Intelligence Community shall participate in or request any person to undertake activities forbidden by this Order". Author - Ronald Reagan

Considering the amount of heat CIA and DoD employees are currently taking over beating and water boarding real terrorsts, what spook would actually risks his skin in Tehran right now when it would be just as likely that he would be thrown in jail when he got home? And do you really think Obama or the DNI would authorize such an act? Please, get a grip on reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

except that the vid, does not show that 'wound' on upper chest

Right, of course, she wasn't because no one saw it and the vid doesn't shwo anything of the sort.. Neda Agha-Soltan was shot in the chest, witnesses say

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I suggest you post allegations/evidence from Al jazeera or russia today , I am not going to conside any western sources(corporate media) or iranian govt sources(press Tv) as credible or evidence , as they don't have a neutral stance , and have spreading propaganda .

I will wait for more evidence . and will not entertain any western source as credible .

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

Right, so just like that, you've decided to bycott any information that doesn't come from a source *you* want it to?

Doesn't seem like you're open to all posibilities and are instead convinced with your CIA conspiracy, even though there's no proof of it. Nice.

And a video, along with (admittedly 'alleged') witness statements saying the Iranian militia fired the shot just doesn't even get considered? It's "CIA-or-bust" then?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Couldnt have been American, Iran is saying it was a Terrorist. haha
The people of Iran got a raw deal with their leaders.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That brought a lot of tears to my eyes

And I find it amazing that her name MEANS "VOICE". She actually is a voice for everyone there. Bless her family

Her name was Neda, which means “voice” in Farsi.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

But if you mean agents physically there to help usurp their govt by enabling the peopel - then i still don't believe that. Just my opinion.. I'm happy to be proven wrong. And large fiscal budgets do not in themselves equate to physical actions by the CIA.

I've just posted something of relevance to what you are saying, on another thread. I'll just repost it here. It is self explanatory.

"In one of it more embarrassing black ops, CIA agent Michael Meiring accidentally blew his own legs off while constructing a bomb in a Philippine hotel room in 2002. It was apparently to be used to stage a terror attack and blame put on Al Queda. Sounds familiar? The aim was to forge a closer US/Philippine military alliance. He was acting as agent provocateur.

Based on that, can one really ruled out CIA hand in the Bali bombing? While the Bali bombers admitted their involvement as far as the suicide bombing is concerned, they were as perplexed at the intensity of the second explosion. It was much bigger than they had expected. Similar agent provocateurs could have been involved.

Further more, US and British authorities were tipped off in advance accounting for fewer US and British deaths. The aim, then, was to inflict maximum Australian casualties and sway Australian public opinion to support the illegal Irag invasion."

[edit on 25-6-2009 by A Conscience]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by Kombatt98

Right, so just like that, you've decided to bycott any information that doesn't come from a source *you* want it to?

Doesn't seem like you're open to all posibilities and are instead convinced with your CIA conspiracy, even though there's no proof of it. Nice.

And a video, along with (admittedly 'alleged') witness statements saying the Iranian militia fired the shot just doesn't even get considered? It's "CIA-or-bust" then?

read what i stated:

I am not going to conside any western sources(corporate media) or iranian govt sources(press Tv) as credible or evidence

I have stated as a lot of propaganda is flying from both sides , hell, much more from the western side , and knowing western media's tendency to twist facts , i am distrustful of it , also , neither do i believe press Tv on any issue

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

CIA is all over this like a Fat Kid on Cup Cake -

CNN is covering it, not that it means anything huge, but interesting:
CNN coverage of suspected CIA involvement

top topics

<< 1   >>

join