It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Health terrorists"?? give 'Death threat' over flouride to Australian M.P.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

"Health terrorists"?? give 'Death threat' over flouride to Australian M.P.

au.news.yahoo.com

Anti-fluoride extremists have threatened to kill state Labor MP Lisa Neville "slowly" and blow up water treatment plants, because the regional city of Geelong is to add fluoride to its water.

Police are investigating numerous threats against Barwon Water and government officials, but the local anti-fluoride lobby group says it's not responsible.

In the latest incident, a death threat was scrawled on a Barwon Water bottle left on the front verandah of Ms Neville's Geelong home.

The message read: "Thanks for the poison bitch ready to kill you slowly."

Ms Neville said she and he
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Is it a Death threat or just what the fluoride will do anyway??

Thought some of you ,might find this article interesting.

who will be the next 'Health terrorists', a label used in the article.
reformed smokers? , health-food shop owners ? alternative medicine practitioners? (being a bit sarcastic or maybe not?)

au.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Fluoride IS a toxic waste product. And it accumulates into the body. It's bad for ya.

That's why I NEVER drink tap water and I filter all other water I drink. But doing death threats over it? Well after all, they are killing you slowly with it, they are basically trying to murder you...

But IMO it's better to fight it in the courts...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
In the latest incident, a death threat was scrawled on a Barwon Water bottle left on the front verandah of Ms Neville's Geelong home.

they might be having problems with dogs pooing on her lawn and were doing her a favour.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

Ugh, do NOT add fluriode, but do not do death threats.

Adding fluoride to water just poisons people more.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Fantastic I love drinking poison.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
They need the Fluoride to keep ppl numb, what about that 'adding lithium' story afew weeks ago, it suposedly reduces suicides ! Hmm..

They want Fluoride in the Milk too, Im not sure if it is being done in some contries now, but what are we supossed to do when all our drinking sources are poisoned with this ??

I wonder about this water filters some of you are talking about, is this the aperatus people used back in the 80's ???

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Good on them - it gets media coverage on a supressed topic.

She signs the paper to poison people - well then they have every right to threaten as they have.

This is great "Geelong Mayor John Mitchell, who personally opposes fluoridation, said protesters should accept the decision and move on."

My comment to him: Well grow some balls and DO SOMETHING about it.

[edit on 22/6/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Reverse osmosis water filter's are the best.

If your looking for water filtration use this type it's also the good if you have a aquarium it's the best water to keep tropical and other fish happy.

You can pick up a good kit for about 250 GBP.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Barwon Water might be hard pressed to keep a healthy supply in the near future. There's lots of housing estates going up past Grovedale, towards Torquay. It's going to significantly increase the population, where there is now currently empty farmland/paddocks.

Geelong has tougher water restrictions than Melbourne, so they might be more desperate to add the fluoride?

Anyway, I'm not dead yet and I drink Geelong tap water on occasions.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Barwon Water might be hard pressed to keep a healthy supply in the near future. There's lots of housing estates going up past Grovedale, towards Torquay. It's going to significantly increase the population, where there is now currently empty farmland/paddocks.

Geelong has tougher water restrictions than Melbourne, so they might be more desperate to add the fluoride?

Anyway, I'm not dead yet and I drink Geelong tap water on occasions.

Fluoride does nothing to clean or disinfect water.
Even the governments who add it don't claim that.

Perhaps you are confusing fluoride with chlorine, which is already in that water.

The only pretext for adding fluoride is reducing tooth decay.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Anti-fluoride extremism? All dissent is extremism.

The DHS circulated the domestic extremism lexicon and now everyone wants to borrow the terminology.

Originally posted by ChemBreather
They want Fluoride in the Milk too, Im not sure if it is being done in some contries now, but what are we supossed to do when all our drinking sources are poisoned with this ??

I found this which sounds pernicious enough. It isn't like you can filter milk with reverse osmosis and still have milk. Sure, it's optional and labelled for now, but how long before it is decided that it is in the best interest to just impose it? Yeah right, another one "for the children".

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This fluoride stuff is so blatantly dodgy as hell.
Why do people with perfectly healthy teeth also need to be medicated?
I don't know about Australia, but in Britain, the government are pushing for complete fluoridation all across the country, except the more wealthy areas, where everyone is cleaner and brush their teeth more than poorer areas (Sarcasm).
Also, be aware that tea, especially green tea is the most fluoride absorbent plant in the world.
No wonder it's Britain's favourite drink.
These NWO jerkoffs are really taking the p*ss.
It doesn't surprise me in the least that people are getting extremely annoyed.

new topics

top topics

join