It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens to use Pakistan nukes against the US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Nope no Fred Phelps here. I was just a bit cranky that day and probably should have toned down my rhetoric a bit. Nevertheless I believe that nuclear judgment is quite likely, because oddly enough the Bible has prophesied this very thing thousands of years before nukes were ever invented.

Here's an example from 2 Peter 3:10-13

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.
11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

The only way elements melt with extreme heat is through nuclear reactions. This judgment was pronounced some 2000 years ago and now we have the capability to fulfill it. There is another prophecy that speaks of an invasion of Israel, preceded by a judgment of fire upon those who dwell in safety in the 'coastlands'. I suspect this may be referring to the US being nuked.

Thus I do not make this judgment, but I strongly believe it is coming. Al Qaeda nukes may be just a likely vector.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Here's an example from 2 Peter 3:10-13

"10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. "

So, a nuke would make "heaven pass away"?? Awful big nuke.

"12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! "

Again with the heavens melting. So, the heavens melt and the elements melt??? I'd look towards the LHC if you want to spin that.

"The only way elements melt with extreme heat is through nuclear reactions. This judgment was pronounced some 2000 years ago and now we have the capability to fulfill it. "

We have the ability to destroy the heavens!!! Maybe it's that rocket we're crashing into the moon instead.

"There is another prophecy that speaks of an invasion of Israel, preceded by a judgment of fire upon those who dwell in safety in the 'coastlands'. I suspect this may be referring to the US being nuked."

So the U.S. is the only place with 'coastlands'

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join