It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens to use Pakistan nukes against the US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

If someone steals my car and runs someone else over..guess what...
ITS MY GOD DAMN FAULT FOR LEAVING THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION!
If someone committs fraud using my name..guess what...
ITS MY DAMN FAULT FOR BEING SO STUPID AS TO LETTING SOMEONE ACCESS MY INFORMATION!!

How stupid Americans are? damn I just made you look pretty stupid now havent I?

Quite the contrary it would seem. Cars only get stolen if someone leaves the keys in the ignition? Fraud only happens if people are negligent with their personal info? Thanks for proving my point champ. How about you get 5 more years of education then try another reply.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by quackers]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

..... RIIIIIGHT, ..... blame every negative trait your country is developing on americans. ...... How is a country seperated by an ocean affecting the intelligence levels of yours ???? ..... because the UK " wants" to be stupider,..... dont think so. And as far as us being fat, ... the uk is RIGHT behind us. .... Have you ever considered your all stupid and fat on your own accord ??? Its easier to place the blame isnt it ?? ...... sleep a lil better ??
If america gave you anything .... it was the mystery of modern dentistry.
........... snap !

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If our own people are fat and stupid it is their own fault. Thats what they get for trying to be like the average American. Have you considered that the reason the world is becoming more retarded is so the US has friends to play with?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

A reminder...

Please focus your responses on the Actual topic of discussion.

» Breaking Alternative News » Al Qaeda threatens to use Pakistan nukes against the US

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

If someone steals my car and runs someone else over..guess what...
ITS MY GOD DAMN FAULT FOR LEAVING THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION!
If someone committs fraud using my name..guess what...
ITS MY DAMN FAULT FOR BEING SO STUPID AS TO LETTING SOMEONE ACCESS MY INFORMATION!!

How stupid Americans are? damn I just made you look pretty stupid now havent I?

Quite the contrary it would seem. Cars only get stolen if someone leaves the keys in the ignition? Fraud only happens if people are negligent with their personal info? Thanks for proving my point champ. How about you get 5 more years of education then try another reply.

Are you really that retarded? Seriously
I went with Your examples..so let me give you some of mine brainchild.

You leave your tools outside of your home after working on a car...someone comes by and steals them....
WHOS FAULT IS THAT?

You are working at a military base...and like a dumbass you forget to "lock" up those nucleor weapons..they get stolen and used against someone...
WHOS FAULT IS THAT??

You leave your gun unlocked, and some kid grabs it and uses it to shoot another kid...
WHOS FAULT IS THAT??

Come back to me when you get another 10 years of education

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
no sense, .... getting stupider for trying to emulate another culture ?? This just sounds like a case of indirect envy.

.... and what does it say of the culture your people are so eager to desert.

.... it's just ridiciulous to blame your downfalls on us. hate us all you want, .... but in the end I think you just " hate to love" ... us.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Are you really that retarded? Seriously
I went with Your examples..so let me give you some of mine brainchild.

You leave your tools outside of your home after working on a car...someone comes by and steals them....
WHOS FAULT IS THAT?

You are working at a military base...and like a dumbass you forget to "lock" up those nucleor weapons..they get stolen and used against someone...
WHOS FAULT IS THAT??

You leave your gun unlocked, and some kid grabs it and uses it to shoot another kid...
WHOS FAULT IS THAT??

Come back to me when you get another 10 years of education

Ok, I see you're about "average", so let me explaing in terms even a 3 year old could understand, maybe then you'll just about get it.

If my tools are locked up in my garage and some one breaks in and steals them, is that my fault?

If someone breaks into my house and forces open my gun cabinet then steals my guns, is that my fault.

I think you prove your stupidity by suggesting that Pakistan just leave nukes laying around for Al Qaeda. I mean that IS what you are suggesting is it not? If Al Qaeda somehow manage to take them by force, how is that Pakistans fault? You know what, don't bother answering that I've got better things to do than entertain a moron.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

hahahahahahahahaha
You just made yourself look really stupid for two reasons..
A. You couldnt answer my questions.
B. You have to twist my questions around in order to fit your retarded mindset.

I will be really impressed if you can just answer the questions how they are, but you cant, and wont because you know you are wrong, and too proud to not accept that you are wrong.

If you cant answer my questions the way they are, then dont bother replying to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
On topic

If AQ does manage to push the button,how will the star wars shield counter this missle strike(If one is used as oposed to a cargo ship slowly sailing its way into an american port)

If a missile is shot down by the shield,where will the radiation fall-I take it the spread would be vast,and I am in no way a scientist so would be nice to hear some lads on this site explain the after efects(if any)of star wars type defence systems being used

If it was shot over europe would the radiation slowly fall there,or is it pot luck with the spin of earth and climate?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by SLAYER69

"Anyways, I'm done here, because clearly some people have their heads up their(Snips) It seems to be the new trend now a days."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess you just can't handle being beat at the intelligent thought process game eh? When you finally decide where your from and you start citing credible sources for your info instead of all your crack induced US at fault conspriracy crap. Maybe poeple will start taking you alittle more seriously.

Wake up!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by asala]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by palg1]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I get you completely, we see it everday and to be honest it's far too along now to be stopped! Personally I'm quite proud of where we're from though, for such a tiny island to control the masses of land that once made up the British Empire is no small feat! But I think we don't have much of a choice... it's either get 'Americanised' Or 'Eu'd' and either way doesn't sit well with me. I'd rather we stay our own little island and our own people!

But I put that across a few weeks ago when I voted..

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
does pakistan even have the missile range to hit the USA?

i'm sceptical about this quote. Its a very strange thing for even AQ to say considering they must know what kind of response the US would give. ie nuclear holocaust for pakistan.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
does pakistan even have the missile range to hit the USA?

i'm sceptical about this quote. Its a very strange thing for even AQ to say considering they must know what kind of response the US would give. ie nuclear holocaust for pakistan.
Yes it has that range, but does missiles are under ground in bunkers stored, i have understod this

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

I've heard about that shield but I'm still on the fence as to what it's real use is so I'm going to leave that out altogether

If it was shot down,and honestly a ramshackle organisation such Al Qaeda should never be able to get such a thing in the air, lil Kimmy still ain't managed that properly yet and he got his own country. I imagine there would be some fall out but if it's coming from Pakistan (I'm guessing they're not going to move it to fire it) then the US will have time to see it coming and I think most of it would end up dumped in the ocean before even reaching the coast.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Personally I think Al Qaeda is giving everyone a bunch of smoking mirrors. They don't have the capability of gathering nuclear arms from Pakistan. As of of present the Taliban are being pounded by the Pakistani Army in the Swat Valley. In my opinion, Al Qaeda will make any outlandish claim to get a rise out of the west. Their backs are against the wall and they know it. Slowly but surely they will fall into the realm of obscurity.

However, I don't think their rhetoric will cease anytime soon. They have to keep the countries of the west interested with their comedic drivel. Personally, I see them as a bunch of comedians or a parlor act. In the event the intelligence becomes apparent that the nukes may be comprised --- the US will use special ops soldiers to maintain security of said nuclear sites. We wont allow those nukes to fall into the hands of the fanatics.

Here is a link highlighting the US contingency plan if Pakistani nukes fall into the wrong hands.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Jakes51]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Al Qaeda are not a bunch of hilbillies trying to build a bomb with duct tape and firecrackers, they are well trained and disciplined which is why they have been damn near impossible to wipe out, the same with the Taliban. Given what is known of their ties to Pakistans' military scientists they probably know as much as the average US nuke weapons tech if not more. Just because someone grew up poor in a third world country doesn't make them stupid, it takes great intelligence and motivation for them to have been able to last this long.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

I think people are assuming they will hit the US mainland, it's more likely they will hit an American base or battlefield in the Middle East. Immolating their own fighters fits in with their idealogy, and I doubt taking out the Pakistani army since it has "turned" on them would ruffle their feathers very much. They may not even need to launch it, a suicide bomber also fits with their eschatalogy and you could detonate it on the ground with a timer.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Is there a source for the statement that Pakistan's missiles could hit the U.S.? Last time I checked, there were countries on their own continent they couldn't hit all of.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Al-Qeada was found by the CIA in the 198oths to fight a guerilla war agaisnt the sovjet aggression in Agahnistan, now the dog bites it own master...
thanks watchdog. get tired of the spin of the media as if this was real.

like chris rock said: i am not scared of al-queda, i am scared of al-cracker.

tptb are just gearing up for wwIII and trying to get some backing in doing it, crazy times we live in!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Is there a source for the statement that Pakistan's missiles could hit the U.S.? Last time I checked, there were countries on their own continent they couldn't hit all of.

If they have a satellite and a capable missile, they can hit anywhere in the world.

This is what makes me suspicious of NK's most recent long-range missile test. We were told so many different stories ("test was a failure", "test was successful and fell where intended", "missile was intercepted", "missile was a dud"....and my favorite: "Successful satellite launch, currently broadcasting NK anthem" - this last one is the scary one).

I'm still on the fence with this whole NK issue, but one thing that I'm concerned about is that satellite rumor. Is it a rumor, or is it the truth?

If it's the truth, it ain't up there to play "sweat'n to The Oldies" or for Kim's personal Kereoke in the sky.

Alone, the satellite rumor would be quite funny and most likely false; just more 'saber rattling'. However, take that lolly ole rumor and put it with the other confirmed actions of his, not good!

Taking this into account, I can totally understand the media blackout and so many different 'official confirmations' being pumped out. Could you just imagine (if satellite) the chaos that would explode around the world?

BTW, I'm also suspicious of the 'missile to bomb the moon' story. Could that missile actually be an ICBM missile, sent to obit until we get all this worked out?

Just say'n.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join