It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens to use Pakistan nukes against the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Al Qaeda threatens to use Pakistan nukes against the US

www.sindhtoday.net

Dubai, June 22 (IANS) The Al Qaeda would use Pakistan’s nuclear weapons against the US if it was able to get its hands on them, a top commander of the terror group has said.

“God willing, the nuclear weapons will not fall into the hands of the Americans and the Mujahideen would take them and use them against the Americans,” said Mustafa Abu al-Yazid in an interview to Al Jazeera channel aired Sunday.

“We expect that the Pakistani army would be defeated (in Swat) … and that would be its end everywhere, God willing,” Iran’s Press TV quoted him as saying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
themoderatevoice.com
www.presstv.ir

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm not sure how credible these sources are, but if the statements given by Al qaeda are true then there's the question of how credible the claims are that they can only get control of some pakistani nuclear missiles.

I hope they blow themselves up away from all civilians trying to figure out how to fire the rockets and they explode and wipe out all Al Qaeda terrorists!

www.sindhtoday.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
well guess what PAKISTAN....
If "Al-Queda" gets one of YOUR nukes and uses them on US,
YOU are responsible, and that alone will give us more than enough reason to wipe that entire region off of the face of the planet.

I hope you arent that stupid Pakistan =)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Isnt Al-qeada from my understand not a real organization?

so could this be an NWO ploy to start ww3 if this did happen?

the repercussions of nuking the USA would not sit well with the Muslim world.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don't think Pakistan is that stupid. Al Quaeda has a foothold there but they are very unlikely to win a war with the Pakistani army, even in the Swat valley.

I think Al Quaeda is just blowing it out of their you-know-whats.

They like to strike fear in the hearts of the western allies. That's all.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Al-Qeada was found by the CIA in the 198oths to fight a guerilla war agaisnt the sovjet aggression in Agahnistan, now the dog bites it own master...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
oh man i have a lot to say about this..i'll keep it short

Al Qaeda is a CIA trained, Government backed false "terrorist" group.

can't the people see this is only more fear mongering, they need the world and the sheeple afraid of nuclear war, because they need a reason to take out Iran, and North Korea based on there "Nuclear power" they need the people to buy it, they know that can't go into another Iraq war, they need the people sold on the idear, and how do they do that? the same way they have been doing it for years, "FEAR" make the people scared make them say what can you do to help, we need your help, we need to get rid of the "Terrorist"

this is pure bollocks!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
reply to post by phi1618

Al-Qeada was found by the CIA in the 198oths to fight a guerilla war agaisnt the sovjet aggression in Agahnistan, now the dog bites it own master...

I was under the impression ( from zeitgeist ) that Al-Qaeda is a codename or something along those lines, and infact not a real terrorist organization.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is all BullHocky!

If anybody wants to learn what is really been going just look at my thread post history. Here They are just doing what they love to do and that's make bombasious statements with no foundation in reality. They are taking a pasting my SWAT!

Click my name and go to my thread post history Here

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
... err, hasnt Pakistan defeated the Taliban in Swat?

Second, this was from PressTV. Iran and Alqeada are NOT bed fellows.

so why would the Iranian government website be posting Alqaeda statements>?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Taliban and al-qaeda have been defeated swiftly in SWAT and are currently being chased outa Waziristan.

The day pakistan took terrorism seriously and dropped its commandos in SWAT valley,that was the day taliban/al qaeda had to bite the dust.

Pakistan made good use of them in its kashmir war.

Anyway its literally IMPOSSILE for these maniacs to get their hands on pakistani nukes and to fire one off.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

No, if Al Qaeda gets nukes and uses it, the U.S. is responsible.

The U.S. is behind almost every single terrorist attack in the world, and it didn't help to infuriate them with a fake 9/11 attack on your own people.

The U.S. is just as bad as the extremists.

Killing is killing, and it doesn't matter who does it, but the U.S. will definitely be the one responsible if Al Qaeda gets nukes.

And it doesn't help when the former vice president, Dick Cheney, said, "What if we just make American troops as Iranians and attack one of our ships to start a war?" It's that sort of mentality which puts the blame on the U.S.

Yes, exactly, I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

wait a second.... If Al-queda gets nukes from Pakistan, and uses them on the US, it is OUR fault?
wow!
Thats the same kind of logic as
"well, she was wearing a skanky dress, she was just asking to get raped"

In your eyes, every problem in this world is Americas fault, isnt it?

If two tribes in Africa started killing each other, it is probably because of the mean ol USA that made them do these things for whatever reason you can dream up.

Get your head out of your ass, please.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Really. Another mouthful of propaganda. I am sick to death of America getting blamed for every fart the middle east lets off! I see so many so called conspiracies trying to be tied together on this one thread it is pathetic. Truth is, the USA is Big, it is Strong, it is Many, and it is Proud. It is the envy of many, and that envy rears it' ugly head in forms such as this BS news article.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Yes, that's correct. It will be the U.S. fault.

Why do you think most of the world hates the U.S. now? Because they are rich (haha not in this economy)?

No, it's because the CIA keeps meddling in everyone's affairs, so yes it's their own fault.

You need to face reality, and stop being ignorant.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Stop embarrassing yourself...

Hey the next time lets see the source for "Everybody hates you" Otherwise your talking out of a crack.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, you are very right.

The U.S. is a wonderful country.

It has never meddled in anyones affairs. As a matter of fact a bunch of cave men in Afghanistan and Pakistan who probably don't even watch TV, one day sat around and thought "Hmm what if we take planes and crash it into a building?"

Then they contacted their partners here, and took box cutters, hijacked planes, and crashed into the WTC. Then randomly on that same day a third building in the WTC area fell as well because the owner decided "Hmm what if I just take this building down right now because it's convenient."

Then President Bush, the greatest most admired man in the world, said "Hmm we should attack Afghanistan because they are behind this." Then a few years later he said "Hmm let's attack Iraq because they have WMD."

Then a few years later, now they are saying, "Hmm Pakistan is dangerous, Iran is dangerous, North Korea is dangerous, Lebanon is dangerous, Syria is dangerous. They should be invaded and people there are all terrorists and should be killed."

What a great example of a country.

Yes, you are very correct. Long live democracy! Let's invade the world WOOHOO!!!

And you are telling me people who've lost their lives, jobs, houses, families, etc. are now trying to retaliate and it's NOT the U.S. Fault???

Yes, in a parallel universe you will be correct, however, you are not living in our reality and times. I'm sorry for you.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

YEAH YEAH blah blah blah

We know our history what about yours?
Unless your willing to state where you're from so others can scrutinize your countries history please pipe down the adults are talking

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm from America.

Just know our own history, and that is enough.

America has lead a bad example for the world, and it gets what it deserves.

Honestly, you can't think it's not the U.S. fault. It definitely is.

$50 Billion dollar ponzi schemes, lies, money to the FED, etc. The country is corrupt.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You need to lay off of grandmas whiskey bottle.
Thats all I need to say to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join