It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VA State Police Say Anti-NWO and Gun Rights Activists are Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

VA State Police Say Anti-NWO and Gun Rights Activists are Terrorists

www.prisonplanet.com

Another document designating Americans as terrorists has surfaced. The document, entitled “Crisis Controlled: Assessing Potential Threats of Violence,” authored by Trooper John R. Wright, is posted on the official website of the Commonwealth of Virginia, under the Department of Human Resources Management.

In March, the Virginia State Police and the Virginia Fusion Center produced a report entitled “2009 Virginia Terrorism Threat Assessment.” In response, Virginia Governor Timothy M. Kaine ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Presented in slideshow format, this latest document lists gun rights, pro-life, constitutional issues, tax protesters, and “anti-government groups” as domestic terror threats.

Anarchists, separatists, “single issue,” and religious cults are listed along with al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hizballah, al-Jihad, Aryan Nations, neo-Nazi, skinheads, black separatists, and the Klu Klux Klan.

Every time this happens it gets broader and more political in nature! Really...now constitutional issues are listed as terrorist activity?

View the PDF of the document here:
www.dhrm.state.va.us...
There's a bad moon on the rise...

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You think anybody would get away with saying these kinds of things at the beginning of last year?
I certainly dont, In fact if they did, they themselves would probably be labeled as the terrorists.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Now look, even listed on page 49 is the warning sign to look for that a citizen that does not want the "Loss of Sovereignty" of the U.S. !!!???

What? I can not even really believe this document exists...

The U.S. is still a Sovereign Nation!? (well last time I checked anyways)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
They are going to need bigger FEMA camps.

What's next on their criteria?
Someone who waters their lawn twice a week?
Someone who owns an American flag?
How about; someone who eats red meat and won't drive a GM car?
Someone who is a member of ATS?
Someone who doesn't watch MSNBC?

-sigh-
-I need a drink-

And, someone who sighs and drinks?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Honestly, I think the more reports like this surface people are starting to see who the real terrorist are.

The thing about reports like these, is these are what gets sent around in e-mail, or what gets brought up in conversation while drinking beer and playing poker.

I notice you can get away with calling people a lot of things, but when you start categorizing people as terrorist based off of constitutional rights, you know people just aren't that dumb.

I mean we have some really dumb people in this country, but there are very very very few people that are that dumb.

Edit to add - We also have to be careful of reports like these because they could be intentionally be put out to get people to react violently. People say that is what the "NWO" wants, but I think it is more like a bully that keeps taunting the little kid, and finally the little kid give him what he wanted and the bully ends up getting his butt whooped.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Page 50 says that "protest groups" about these issues are a threat!

COUNTERPROTEST
HATE
GROUPS
􀂆PROTEST
􀂄 GLOBALIZATION
􀂄 WORLD TRADE
􀂄 MILITARY
INTERVENTION

Really, so if I am not for globalization, now I am a terrorist threat?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
One of my personal favorites:

from page 72:

Bad Lead:
“I saw a suspicious guy near the Courthouse”

Good Lead:
“I saw a white male, about 6 ft tall wearing
black combat pants, a black t-shirt, and boots
with the pants tucked in, taking notes for at
least 2 hours outside the front entrance to
the Courthouse. He was standing near a
brown Ford pick-up truck, PA SYE-141, with a
rusting tailgate and a bumper sticker that
said, "Say No to the New World Order"..

Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blind.face

You have got to be kidding me? They call that a good lead?

Brother! Whats next...probably people who want to close thier retirement account wearing a black suit, with a black wallet, driving a sedan with a "vote contstitutional" bumper sticker!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I live in VA, Roanoke specifically, and I work in a 7-11.

Cops are in there frequently.... so I get to ask them questions about all this bullStuff!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

agreed.
couldnt have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well apperently if you don't support the Federal Reserves "New Order of the World" you are a terrorist.

Bad Lead
“I saw a suspicious guy near the Courthouse”

Good Lead
“I saw a white male, about 6 ft tall wearing
black combat pants, a black t-shirt, and boots
with the pants tucked in, taking notes for at
least 2 hours outside the front entrance to
the Courthouse. He was standing near a
brown Ford pick-up truck, PA SYE-141, with a
rusting tailgate and a bumper sticker that
said, “Say No to the New World Order”.

Page 72

What really amazes me is that anyone who supports a free American republic is basically classified as a terrorist. They have indoctrinated the masses for over a century with thier brainwashing and have left the masses completely stupid. Well stupider than they already were. If that's even possible.

I really think the human race is devolving and that a small number of illuminated people in positions of power are working to maintain thier position in the world through force, extortion, manipulation and deception.

Once they have power they will never willingly give it up.

The Old World Order is the New World Order.

Maestro please pull back the curtain. Surprise; it's the same people pulling the strings.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Crap, who saw me?

Naw, I'm kidding. I don't own a truck. But seriously, why would a terrorist be standing in front of a courthouse taking notes and intentionally dressing in a cliche terrorist costume? If somebody were up to some sneaky terrorist recon, they could simply dress like a lawyer and talk into a phone with a voice recorder tool.

I'm surprised the "good example" didn't include "wearing a balaclava and shooting an AK-47 into the air."

Edit:

Doh! I shouldn't have said that. Now they'll tell people to report lawyers near courthouses as potential terrorists.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by mattifikation]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
I notice you can get away with calling people a lot of things, but when you start categorizing people as terrorist based off of constitutional rights, you know people just aren't that dumb.

I mean we have some really dumb people in this country, but there are very very very few people that are that dumb.

No, no, no...

Never ever estimate how dumb people can be. Just when you think that a mob of people has bottomed out on the dumb scale, they will amaze you at new depths of dumbness.

There are lots and lots and lots of people who are that dumb and even dumber.

It's taken a good ten years or so for the arse-holes in charge to categorise many aspects of normal civil behaviour as terrorism. They're winning because people are dumb.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This shows the mindset of these people.

Learn from it.

What I get from this sort of law enforcement dogma is that, if you really want to foster change when the time is right (and you know what I mean) then you should not advertise via proactive bumper stickers and unusual styles of dress.

Take a note from the preachers, police, and politicians: True evil doesn't advertise.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The real problem about this is , YOU (meaning those few intelligent people that see the problem with this) CANNOT do anything about it , because in order to have any hope to combat this you would need a major revolt which is NEVER going to happen. Why ? Well because you would need A LOT of people to stand up against that , and the masses have been indoctrinated and dumbed down into oblivion , so You will never get the required response

The masses do not care and if you try and bring it to their attention you will be labeled a nut or a terrorist .Why do you think those documents are surfacing ? It's so that tptb are protected from the few intelligent people that might want to do something about it (hence branding them terrorists )

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's funny that this means that the extremely overwhelming large majority of people categorizing mexicans, the entire middle east and north korea as criminals/terroists, for the puprose(whether they know it or not) of being pro-govt. are themselves considered terroists by that said govt.

How Ironic!

Actually no it's not, not at all
I guess thinking isn't popular anymore

it was never about race, it was always about individuals

Imagine if we looked at everyone as individuals
and we didn't caterogized them

We didn't caterogize them as muslim, christian, hindu, sikh, jainist, buddhist, left, right, conservative, liberal, democrat, republicans, mexicans, americans, koreans, chinese, etc...

That would mean less racism
That would mean no more supporters of the 2 party system
That would mean no more existance of deceptive words like bipartisan
That would mean no more dumb voters(sorry but too many of them)

I mean I can go on and on
It's like a double edges sword of truth
It's no more racism on one side but also voting for the right person on the other

I mean WOW!
k, im going off-topic nwo

oooop.... I meant nwo
ooppos again, I meant now

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Presented in slideshow format, this latest document lists gun rights, pro-life, constitutional issues, tax protesters, and “anti-government groups” as domestic terror threats.

Anarchists, separatists, “single issue,” and religious cults are listed along with al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hizballah, al-Jihad, Aryan Nations, neo-Nazi, skinheads, black separatists, and the Klu Klux Klan.

Every time this happens it gets broader and more political in nature! Really...now constitutional issues are listed as terrorist activity?

Well to be fair, some of these other groups also feel that the constitution was not meant for people other than anglos...

It's not the discussion about constitutional ideas that is the issue, it's the actions of those who are discussing these things. Now I'm sure that the guy from the holocaust museum, and the some of the others are the fringe... but we would remiss to act as if there wasn't a threat from anti-NWO fanatics...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Holocost Shooter was extreme, and in no way could be compared to a person with a "Just so no to the New World Order" bumper sticker.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And here I was hoping that the MIAC nonsense was isolated, just sucks to have it be my home state that has given in to stupidity. I guess now I can say I'm classified as a terrorist by two states, wonder if this is supposed to turn out like Pokemon or something where you collect states who consider you a terrorist?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join