It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Iranian Tweet Revolution related to 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
do you think so? i tend to think it is the beginning of a trend that will topple all of the world's oppressive governments (including the American government).

from then on, government will be more communal, and based on a worldwide code (not a NWO, just an ethical code all peoples follow).

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think all major world events of this magnitude will lead to the culminating events of 2012.

This event has highlighted the growing connectedness we're experiencing through our ongoing technological revolution. From now on, the separation between countries, groups, and individuals will be diminishing and approaching a point where we will seemingly be one collective thinking entity. We will comprise a global brain that will think as one and could perhaps even give rise to another new consciousness via this technology, a global artificial intelligence.

That's what I see for our future (if we can avoid natural catastrophes). I see a future not of self destruction but of becoming something else with the help of our technology and ingenuity.

I discuss the Iranian conflict and how it eventually relates to 2012 (among other things) on the thread Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition, beginning with the opening post and then later here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join