It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea accuses Obama of nuclear war plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I have been telling friends and family, how does it benefit North Korea to attack another country/use a nuke?

It does not make any sense. I am not saying they are innocent, but what if this is Obama's plan to get us out of the financial troubles we are in.

I remember when he was campaigning and a few times he said things about Korea and I thought to myself. Man, he really does not like Koreans.

I hadn't thought of that, but most Hawaiians do not like Koreans!! Eastern Asia is a very racist area. Japanese, Chinese, Korea, and Vietnam all feel superior to one another on a scale that makes black vs. white seem silly! In Hawaii, you get a mixing of these people, and you hear a lot of extreme hatred between the groups.

I personally think Obama is above this, but we can never be sure!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus
reply to post by SKUNK2

Thanks for the insult.

Yes I read the news, no I don't think China and Russia are bad guys. I don't even think North Korea is a bad guy. If anyone is the bad guy, it's the US. As for their relationship:
www.cfr.org...
www.bloomberg.com...

and there are more. Maybe you should start actually reading the stories and not just making assumptions.

Russia can't be trusted however China is placed in a no win situation that Russia may try or maybe already is trying to take advantage of.

If there is war there will but tons of people headed from NK to China. China already stated it would be economic heck if they were to cross the boarder into china. They would not head to S Korea because Kim would also be unleashing his missiles on them.

Now if China condones the actions of NK (which they already stated numerous times they don't) or doesn't support the US attempts to resolve the issue then there is another large economical problem.

If war did break out with the US and China (chances are Russia would join in) then pretty much any money owed by the US to china would be considered null and void. This would topple china's economy down especially all the factories operating over there that would be forced to relocate back to their country of origin.

Now Russia could be in the background telling China they got their back due to the size of China's military but it wouldn't be too long before China tumbled from any type of economical power and depending on how Russia plays it depends weather Russia would topple also.

So in the end it's better for China to force a peaceful resolution to ensure their economical well being. The only other 2 choices they have are going to be either crumble financially or shoot every single NK trying to cross their boarder to maintain their economy.

In all reality they would probably support an under the table assassination of Kim and his son in hopes to fix the whole situation. The only out at this point is if Kim doesn't follow through on his threats or his assassination along with his son. I hate to say his son to but in all honesty he probably already has his plans in place when his father dies.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by susan 1963

It is always easy to blame the big dog, but I can't see how anyone could defend Kim, while his people starve, and he puts 100% of his resources into his military.

I don't think anyone would want their homeland getting Nuked, because of a handful of politicians doing stupid things!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by getreadyalready]

I live in Australia and I am sure that I have heard that many communities and people in the US are living pretty tough lives. There is little medical care, dental care, more and more tent cities, huge job losses, many people on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication, and a lot of money being spent on things that dont benefit the people, only the big corporations (like banks, car manufacturers). you cant take photos of certain buildings, you cant peacefully protest; speaking out against govt is barely tolerated and you have a military presence on some of your city streets.

One mans communism is another mans democracy. :-)

<< 1   >>

join