It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Sticks With Careful Response to Iran Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Obama Sticks With Careful Response to Iran Crisis

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON -- President Obama stuck to his carefully tailored response to Iran's internal crisis Sunday despite pressure from Republican critics, as he continued to speak up for protesters' rights without making specific demands on Iran's hard-line leaders.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/21/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Why as I watch the news do I get the feeling were being conditioned for another occupying offensive. This time in Iran. Conservitave commentators are criticizing Obama, saying he's not doing enough to help the Iranian people. There was a vote of confidence from congress in support of the Iranian people the other day. More and more I see this as the "way in" for Obama, a nice excuse for him to start war. This time the neo cons and Obamatrons would be in agreement and here we go "wave the flag again"!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/21/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I really can't stand Obama, but I think he's doing the right thing here. Either way, he's screwed. So taking a soft approach on this is probably the smart thing to do.

IMHO

new topics

join