It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tribute to Neda and the sheer bravery & spirit of all Iranian women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I try to stay away from threads like this. All I can see Is some one not male not female but, someone that stood up against TPTB . But for that her life was taken and can not be replaced who cares if it was her father in the video she was still someones doughtier . Im not trying to praise anyone just my observations. The human race is distend to change it can not be done by one man but the people that take the power and courage to stand up. If its blood sweet and tears than so be it. Its not just one person, but that person is a peace to a larger puzzle that makes the difference. If she would of survived would there be motivation to continue or would just say hey we quit, no one knows.
Yes it is said when anyone dies in this world with all the tech. and gizmoes yet still the only thing that can kill a person standing up for something they think or feal is right is a person
And on a side note she stood up and got shot for something she believes in how many can claim that

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
US senate tribute to Neda by Mcain...

P.S.
by the way, i just posted this because i just found it through twitter
i am not a suporter of this man or his principles, it may have deeper, darker undertones...

I don't know...its just a tribute and he sums it up pretty well.
don't shoot the messenger!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by 2theC]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
US senate tribute to Neda by Mcain...

Whenever I see McCain saying anything about Iran the only thing I hear is: Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran.

Be gone! His ignorance would have killed this young woman if the Basij didn't.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So yeah, Iranian women are beautiful.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well if John McCain can pay tribute then all Americans should look at this freedom loving person...who is an Iranian women.

I am humbled by the brave hearts of these people in the ancient country of Persia.

Peace to you...May you be in peace...Neda.

Many people today in the park across the street were talking about Neda here in Canada today.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am beginning to think the people who are squawking about this being "propaganda" and trying to downplay Neda's death and the protests in Iran deep down know that if it ever came down to this happening in their own country they would be the ones standing on the sidelines and trying to lay low to put it bluntly they would only be interested in saving their own asses.

[edit on 113030p://2726 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Please, those who criticizing,

This is a tribute thread, show some class.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Although this is a well presented post, it does nothing more than aid the CIA in their IRAN destabilisation project.

I would not be surpised at all if the shooter was inserted by the Agency.

They've hit a homerun with this one, that's for sure. When the time comes for military action against IRAN, these pictures will still be in the back of the minds of the masses, gathering popular support for action against Iran.

Second reason is obviously getting rid of Amahdinejad by popular revolt.

If Americans are to be proud of something, they should be proud of their C.I.A. who have become experts in shaping the world we live in while staying well hidden from public view.

Kudos.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm really starting to dislike John McCain in a big way. He's just exploiting this to undermine the President. They've (republicans) been going on about taking a more direct and vocal stance with what's happening in Iran, even though they very well know it would not be a good thing to do.

They know well enough that if the president started acting like we're taking an active role in what the Iranians are doing it would; 1. be used to discredit the efforts of the Iranian peoples protest and defiance. 2. It would be used as fodder by the Ayatollah. They would love to have the opportunity to turn this into some kind of American conspiracy.

McCain absolutely knows this, but he and the rest of those Nazis will do whatever he can to try to undermine Obama. And you think they care about the Iranian people? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
McCain could joke about dropping a bomb on Neda and her family, but now he's a nicer guy I guess.
McCain Bomb Iran Song

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Y'know there is a video of her expiring on the internet.

Now everyone take notice because one mildly attractive woman was at the end of a bullet while 90,000 to 100,000 Iraqis got killed and NO ONE cares.

Old news eh?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread. I am following the developments in Iran as well. People need to see these things to help them realize we are all one people. We are all citizens of Earth, brothers and sisters. There are no real borders except for those we place upon ourselves.

On a positive note, we should celebrate Neda. She died so that her story could make a global impact.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The courage of these beautiful women is one of the most inspiring things I have seen in some time. Living in a place where they must cover their beauty, are considered property, and likely live in fear...their bravery is exemplary.

In every great movement there is one martyr that people rally around, it looks like Neda's death, as sad and terrible as it is, had purpose. I have finally learned to use Twitter just to follow this incredible story of freedom and protest. My heart goes out to Neda's family and friends.

One more thought about the Persian women, in fact many Middle Eastern women. I have always thought the whole covering thing was more about the insecurities of these men in dealing with such beauty. I just don't get how any man could want to cover the beauty of his wife or daughter in such a way.

May the Goddess be with her brave daughters in this struggle.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Heartbreaking. But your intel is wrong. The man with the stripes isnt her father, its actually her Musicteacher. They were on their way to the music school when they saw the demonstrations and they directly supported them but marching with the demonstrators.

But its still horrible and I hope iran government will rott in hell.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
so, if Neda were ugly you probably
wouldn't make this thread?

other thing I want to say:

what if this was an accident?
what if she was killed by
random bullet shot from
a policeman gun shooting a warning
shot to the sky?

it happens

rest in peace
Neda

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Indeed, I hope they stay strong!
I made this video the other day, Keep strong, Iran!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by emergencyresponseteam
Heartbreaking. But your intel is wrong. The man with the stripes isnt her father, its actually her Musicteacher. They were on their way to the music school when they saw the demonstrations and they directly supported them but marching with the demonstrators.

But its still horrible and I hope iran government will rott in hell.

Yes! I now know it's her music teacher, they went out of their car for a while because Neda was warm/hot - the apparently just took a small walk for some air, watching the people - when it suddenly happened!

But at the time I made this post the correct information was not available!

By the time I could get the correct name & information confirmed, the EDIT option was no longer possible! sorry!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
She died involuntarily for the election result she objected to. Palestinians die for freedom when they face off a tank with a rock.

If she died 'involuntarily' then so do those so-called palestinians you love so much.

She didn't die because of 'an election result she objected to'.

She died fighting FRAUD and OPPRESSION set up by a dictator who hangs
homosexuals in the city square. She died for freedom.

Oh .. and there are more than just rocks being used by the so-called palestinians. They smuggle in rockets, bombs, guns and ammo. They use them against the SOVERIGN NATION of Israel.

Big difference.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
One day those bastards will pay for what they've done to her and all the other protesters who were killed. I believe Neda will become the true face of the revolution and maybe soon there will be more freedom there.
R.I.P. Neda Angel of Iran and even my heart.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Many innocent die on a daily bases from those who view life in a different way.

Dieing is as natural as nature itself. What we have is a hard time with in regards to death, is how it stops new memories from being formed and we are left with old ones to hold us to who they were and who we are with them.

What I find disturbing in this death is the fact she suffocated and drowned in her own blood. She did not die quickly and painlessly.

In this video I saw her eyes.. at first it was shock and wonder as to what transpired.. but seconds later.. they went wide and showed panic at not being able to breathe. She was in this stage for many seconds...

Want to know what she felt.. exhale and then don't take a breathe for one minute.... your only assurance is you will be able to breathe again.. she knew she wouldn't.

Not only did they murder her.. they tortured her.

But as I said.. not all look at life as we all do as individuals. Life is but a tool to some to use to their benefits. Threaten that, you will be disposed of.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Willbert]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join