It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough With The Indigo Crap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All i have seen lately is threads bashing the Indigo people and i'm tired of it. If you don't believe in that Indigo stuff then follow down that path...it's that simple. You people going around bashing the Indigos for they believe in makes you no better then the christains who bash the non-believers or the government that takes our freedoms away. And before you ask no i'm NOT an Indigo. I'm just tired of seeing all the countless threads that bash the Indigos for no reason.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree with you. Regardless of if you believe in indigos you can at least keep an open mind about it and don't condemn people who are convinced that there are indigos or are indigos themselves.

I don't really know what to make out of it. However, I am open minded about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Bashing them is something I don't do, but I will certainly keep my freedom to discuss about truthfulness of that stuff.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Although it's not really good to go around bashing people for their beliefs and stuff, they do lose credibility when they call themselves Super Galactic Ultra Indigos. Even if they do exist, they seem to not really want to do a whole bunch about advancing humanity, anyway. I could also see a majority of them as being highly condescending and self-absorbed. If they're supposed to be leading us all into a new world in the near future, I sure hope that they don't go on a power trip like I gather a lot of them would.

If some of them say what they say they are, then they've got a lot of power. It'd be nice to see if they could put that power toward something good. I just don't think they can pull it off.

I don't really believe in the phenomenon. It'd be cool if it were real, but they seem to suffer the same things as people with high IQs. The whole arrogance issue. "I can divide by zero, I'm better than the rest of the world". If the world is saved by someone with that attitude, I won't be grateful.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There is a difference between bashing and opposing something and excersizing your right to express your opinion and openly debate about it, and the line between the two are very thin.

So I hope you don't accuse everyone who disagrees and debates with you as bashing you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

When one sees a thread they do not like they have two options:

1. Ignore it altogether.

2. Respond and defend the subject under attack.

While I am not even clear to what an "Indigo Child" is (other than indigo is a form of the color blue), I do not bash those who claim to be one.

new topics

top topics

join