It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq confident about security after U.S. troops leave towns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Iraq confident about security after U.S. troops leave towns

www.washingtonpost.com

Iraq is confident its security forces can manage alone after U.S. soldiers pull out of towns and cities this month, Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshiyar Zebari said on Friday.

U.S. combat troops, who invaded Iraq in 2003, are scheduled to leave urban centers by June 30 and redeploy to ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well June 30th is only a few days away.

Now the U.S. can redeploy it's troops.

Anyone have any ideas where US troops will be redeploying to?

I'll give you a clue. It starts with an I and ends with an N.

With troops in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan the US will have reunited the anchient Achaemenid Persian Empire. This is the empire that Cyrus the great ruled.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

That is only if something is carried out in Iran for a false flag attack of sorts. I'd imagine something like another hostage situation perhaps or else someone coming out on top that we don't agree with so we swoop in and bam!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
reply to post by In nothing we trust

That is only if something is carried out in Iran for a false flag attack of sorts. I'd imagine something like another hostage situation perhaps or else someone coming out on top that we don't agree with so we swoop in and bam!

So the US comes out on top no matter what.

First step before resorting to a full fledged invasion would be to create an uprising with the intent on toppeling the current regime.

So if the Iranian people want to keep American troops out of Iran and avoid turning thier country into another Iraq they'll fight to overthrow thier current government.

new topics

top topics

join